Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Cursed89

Mar 13, 2019
Game fucking blowes dont play it!!!!!!
I dont think youd want to aproach like this.
I mean lets be real he is a game dev and obviously most likely has a life im guessing considering the slow work and such.
But no need to trash talk the game and progress because then we will have to wait even longer most likely..

• Angry
Reactions: Kalissa and nike575

getthat93

Oct 25, 2018
I dont think youd want to aproach like this.
I mean lets be real he is a game dev and obviously most likely has a life im guessing considering the slow work and such.
But no need to trash talk the game and progress because then we will have to wait even longer most likely..
just saying, for how long it's been out. it should be a little further progression in the story line. i shouldn't knock the game, so my apologies. it still has a long way to go before becoming a replay-able game.

Reactions: Cursed89

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
At this pace and way of making it, I don't think we'll ever see this game completed, or somehow made better than the previous versions.
It's hard to deny that, but remember that creating games is not easy and, in addition, Shinekuku comes from Russia, which is burdened with sanctions. If you want to play something, I recommend beasthunter, the creator seems to have potential. It creates an interesting game an order of magnitude lower than Shinekuku, but introduces more innovations in updates and more often produces updates only.
https://f95zone.to/threads/beasthunter-v0-1-2-5fix-beasthunteruniverse.126610/

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
they better add this in 'abandoned' section... the game is nicely created but updates were slow and now literally stopped, yeah dev is from russia and war is going on there... then y did this dev even bother to create a game? :FacePalm: is creating game more precious than life?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Was curious how this game was doing and didn't realize I'd unfollowed this thread. With the lack of progress, I'm slowly remembering why, lol. Geez, it was 2 years ago since my last post.

Reactions: NemesisOfLife

ZeroWitch

May 20, 2019
I entered the sewer, then nothing. No more game exists, just falling for eternity. I thought there would be a little more to this game at least, other than a bit of double tap enemies, and the same structure copy pasted all over. not expecting a huge amount of content, but when i get a mission to somewhere i expect it to exist...

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes