Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Shiny_ the cum that remain in the body of the girl i find like i need have a looot of sex soo it appear 1 cum in the body,when i do the sex animation actual with 2 zombis normal guys i dont see any cum in the vagina,just in the face,also do you can in a future add more cum stains in the body and when the enemie cum inside see cum stain in the vagina and anus?,i mean around of the hole very close soo it have sense.

Good work with the game,it feel amaizing,im wait for human enemies and not only zombies and sex events when you ded,like get captured for humans how sex slave or end in a nest with enemies that want have sex etc.
Also if you can please not make the nights too dark cuz i not see a shit,maybe add a screen brightness option for nights and a way to deactivate cum inflation in the options if you don't want to have it, it would be nice if your vagina and anus were filled with semen without inflation being seen by having it deactivated and that at the same time Press P or the appropriate button to expel the semen.

When the vagina and anus fill up a lot with internal semen due to the enemies cumming inside, you could make semen drip from the vagina and anus or a cumulus of semen can be seen inside the vagina and anus.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1234xx

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
More content in 0.5b maximum or in 0.5e preview?
I could be mistaken but to my understanding the last available maximum version always has the most content. The new updates add mechanical stuff (gameplay additions etc) and new enemies but all the animations are paywalled behind the better maximum version

Obviously 0.5e Maximum will have the most content but supporting the dev at the moment isn't all that smart as it seems he isn't even able to get the money we are paying it is just being held by Patreon for now and even on Boosty it seems he had same issue. I guess he is based in Russia?

1669782271413.png

1669782282704.png

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
but supporting the dev at the moment isn't all that smart as it seems he isn't even able to get the money we are paying it is just being held by Patreon for now and even on Boosty it seems he had same issue.

Supporting the creator in any situation is always a smart idea, because everything can end both badly and well. And by supporting in difficult times, you increase the chance that everything will be fine, rather than when you completely abandon your creator. And I'm not talking about myself, but about the situation as a whole.

Alaraks

Nov 14, 2021
where are the commands?
Press ~ to open the console, if console not opened you need to dowload Assembly-csharp file from 133 page of comments of this thread, then extract this file to "TML v0.5e (Perview)\TooMuchLight_Data\Managed\" with replacing. After that console should work. Open console and type "help" and see all available commands. For new outfits you need command "clothset X", where 'X' is number form 0 to 8.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
I didnt plan on subscribing to share, but Im super annoyed I paid $5 for the mutated swamp beast animation and it ended up being anal animation instead of vaginal. Im really tired of large beasts animations not being vaginal. Sigh sorry shine. Please do more giant beast animations with vaginal rap3.

Too Much Light v0.5e (Maximum)
r u talking about the boss in sewer?

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I didnt plan on subscribing to share, but Im super annoyed I paid $5 for the mutated swamp beast animation and it ended up being anal animation instead of vaginal. Im really tired of large beasts animations not being vaginal. Sigh sorry shine. Please do more giant beast animations with vaginal rap3.

Too Much Light v0.5e (Maximum)
You sure about that? Because I just played v0.5e (Maximum) and the swamp tentacles were not anal but vaginal. The one that looks like a slit is not an anus.

Sadly the tentacles actually raping you instead of just being there for show seems to be the only difference between the 2 versions. :(

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022

You sure about that? Because I just played v0.5e (Maximum) and the swamp tentacles were not anal but vaginal. The one that looks like a slit is not an anus.

Sadly the tentacles actually raping you instead of just being there for show seems to be the only difference between the 2 versions. :(
there is nothing new except gallery in 0.5e

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
so... i was searching for breasts size increase option and didnt find it,, then i decided to try different items in console and realized that concentrated mutant protein can increase breasts size :WaitWhat: had no idea about that

• Angry
Reactions: VaeVictus

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017

The mutated swamp beast is different th an the tentacles. The tentacles are a vaginal animation. The mutated swamp beast is a giant dogfrog. But glad you can tell the difference between a vagina and anus and not tentacles vs a beast.

hazodiclee

May 1, 2022
so... i was searching for breasts size increase option and didnt find it,, then i decided to try different items in console and realized that concentrated mutant protein can increase breasts size :WaitWhat: had no idea about that
how can i get the concentrated mutant protein ?
thx bro

hentacle

Sep 8, 2020
So there are tentacles and a frog...dog? but they dont attack or grab.... Bug? What should i do?

Last edited:

Theonesmith

May 1, 2020
where is the new dog animation ? The only thing new with this update is the gallery. Everything else seems the same and the day night cycle. The sewer monster that does anal has been there for a while now. tentacles were in the last update (d)

Last edited:

hentacle

Sep 8, 2020
Ye well, i have the 5e ver. Tp'd myself to the greenhouse where the tentacles are... the thing is that the normal zombos attacking me but the tentacles not, they just ignoring me. Then i spwaned the sewer frogdog and it ignored me as well.
Do i need to do missions first?

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes