Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
So there are tentacles and a frog...dog? but they dont attack or grab.... Bug? What should i do?
He's talking about the SewerMutatedCreature from the gate in the sewer. The only spawnables that actually work are the ZombieDefault and ZombieStrong.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
where is the new dog animation ? The only thing new with this update is the gallery. Everything else seems the same and the day night cycle. The sewer monster that does anal has been there for a while now. tentacles were in the last update (d)
since the dev doesn't provide changelog,,, i'll tell the things i saw new in 0.5e

1) mutated creature boss added in dev console.
2)gallery updated.
that's it
no need to be upset(im upset since 0.5b) coz seems like there r problems going on in dev's country and payment methods..
the reason it hurts is bcoz the character is sooooo well made, game is smooth, animations? awesome! but the problem is...too much delay and less content.. i guess Shine is a single dev so its obvious :)

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
this was posted on previous page by another user. I think credit is due.
I didnt plan on subscribing to share, but Im super annoyed I paid $5 for the mutated swamp beast animation and it ended up being anal animation instead of vaginal. Im really tired of large beasts animations not being vaginal. Sigh sorry shine. Please do more giant beast animations with vaginal rap3.

Too Much Light v0.5e (Maximum)

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
this was posted on previous page by another user. I think credit is due.
i never said 'here is the link i purchased it for u' :FacePalm: the link is saved in my bookmarks so i just copy paste it :FacePalm: anyway.. after opening gofile the name of user is shown there so no one can take his credit:FacePalm:.. childish people everywhere

Last edited:
Reactions: ReiCaixa

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
so... i was searching for breasts size increase option and didnt find it,, then i decided to try different items in console and realized that concentrated mutant protein can increase breasts size :WaitWhat: had no idea about that

xD you make my day

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dani666

May 8, 2020
since the dev doesn't provide changelog,,, i'll tell the things i saw new in 0.5e

1) mutated creature boss added in dev console.
2)gallery updated.
that's it
no need to be upset(im upset since 0.5b) coz seems like there r problems going on in dev's country and payment methods..
the reason it hurts is bcoz the character is sooooo well made, game is smooth, animations? awesome! but the problem is...too much delay and less content.. i guess Shine is a single dev so its obvious :)
One solution to the delay is to have more subscribers on Patreon. If just Shine can make such a brilliant game by herself alone, I cannot imagine what she could do with more resources and a dev team helping her. In my opinion, there are a few game devs in f95 deserving of monetary help, and Shine is at the top of them.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TooMuchLight-0.5eMax
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
This game is the very definition of total package. It has incredibly smooth controls, excellent animation, the gameplay is actually rewarding and fun, and that's all without even mentioning how incredible the H-scenes are. The cum fill mechanic is really well done, and the infection mechanic looks really interesting. I don't believe I've ever played a zombie game with that mechanic, so I'm really interested in how that turns out as well. I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for this game. I will absolutely be looking to support financially.

The one thing that it doesn't have that might be fun is a 'debug stage' where the player can throw themselves into a basic map, perhaps just a forest area or something, and use the console to spawn in enemies as a way to just mess around with the game a bit. Definitely wouldn't knock the game for not having it, but it would be a really awesome thing to have in my opinion.

EDIT: Ok, turns out I'm pretty stupid. You CAN spawn in your own enemies. I just forgot scrolling up in the command window was a thing, apparently.

Last edited:

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
The game has nothing going for it design, plot, sex content wise. What do people who pay for for it get in return exactly?
You know the plot, good design or sex content wont be added later, this shit is the core experience.
Pardon? What do you mean no sex content? Every enemy has sex content.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes