Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Alaraks

Nov 14, 2021
First of all, Pirating and Downloading, playing a game in development is a lot different.
Pirating = Stealing by force usually for profit. Example : Burning bootleg DVDs/Blurays and selling them at the mall.
Playing a game, not yet finished, (maybe never finished, some of these so called devs) = Downloading and playing a piece of software not yet finished.

The issue is that the Developer becomes the extortionist. No longer developing because they are good at it, desire to build something, creating content because they are inspired. Instead they threaten, no new content unless I get paid. What artist gets paid before their art is exposed.

I am a developer. I write code, for a living. If you want to do that get a job writing code. However if you want to develop a game, that people want to play, enjoy, and are willing to pay for, stop being a dick, and be inspired. Create and attract. Find a way to make money while doing it, and do not expect people to pay you to "write code".

NOBODY cares that you want to eat while you write code.
NOBODY wants to support you like a charity.
NOBODY is gonna give you money to get POSTS about how your development is going.

The reason so many developers "a hem", extortionists are frustrated, is because they are no longer inspired to create a game. They want a regular job. If that is what you want, fine, nobody is making you do this. Go get a regular job.

Otherwise SHUT UP, be inspired, create something awesome. Let people see it. If it is great, you will inspire someone to pay you for it.

Ok. Ok. Soapbox returned.
Looks like you wasn't paying attention well. I'm already talking about person, who got a regular job. I'm already talking about person, who inspired. I'm not calling people to pay developer for "software not yet finished". The only one meaning that I've put in my message is: if you persuaded yourself and confident enough, that playing games for free is your way of samurai, don't go for forums imposing others to choose same path just because of "it's not finished AAA game and I don't want pay a single cent for product that may never be finished". Cause that isn't working like that. You can't go to Steam and buy whole game after it's finished. But that's exactly what kills inspiration of the dev.

NOONE cares about words you use: call it pirating or call it downloading unfinished software, call it picking up some garbage from internet, all the same: you still got supporters build for free when it's not free.
NOONE wants to give you his own product (that took so much efforts and a piece of your soul) like a charity.
NOONE is asking you to pay for development updates. NOONE asking you to pay at all. If you pay - you pay to support (thats the only option for those, who want to do a little something to avoid "maybe never finished"). Still your choice. But don't dissuade others from supporting.

And lastly, IMHO developer already finished you guide "SHUTTED UP, was inspired, created something awesome, let people see it and got some payment."

Joebob Briggs

Donor
Apr 16, 2017
Looks like you wasn't paying attention well. I'm already talking about person, who got a regular job. I'm already talking about person, who inspired. I'm not calling people to pay developer for "software not yet finished". The only one meaning that I've put in my message is: if you persuaded yourself and confident enough, that playing games for free is your way of samurai, don't go for forums imposing others to choose same path just because of "it's not finished AAA game and I don't want pay a single cent for product that may never be finished". Cause that isn't working like that. You can't go to Steam and buy whole game after it's finished. But that's exactly what kills inspiration of the dev.

NOONE cares about words you use: call it pirating or call it downloading unfinished software, call it picking up some garbage from internet, all the same: you still got supporters build for free when it's not free.
NOONE wants to give you his own product (that took so much efforts and a piece of your soul) like a charity.
NOONE is asking you to pay for development updates. NOONE asking you to pay at all. If you pay - you pay to support (thats the only option for those, who want to do a little something to avoid "maybe never finished"). Still your choice. But don't dissuade others from supporting.

And lastly, IMHO developer already finished you guide "SHUTTED UP, was inspired, created something awesome, let people see it and got some payment."
jfc people will simp for anything I guess

• Haha
Reactions: NemesisOfLife

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
I think people are pissed off because they have high expectations of the creator, the fact that Shinekuku has talent but she said
" not expect much from me. ". At least that's how I interpret it. To those who read this and are hostile towards the creator, no one is making you buy a level on patreon every month. Actually, sooner or later the maximum version will appear on the forum, so unfortunately you have to wait :/
But on this beautiful forum there is not only one game, right ;) I personally recommend taking a look at
https://f95zone.to/threads/delta-zone-v09-2-devolution.86248/
https://f95zone.to/threads/heroine-rescue-team-v0-641-enlit3d.12478/
https://f95zone.to/threads/last-evil-v3-0-1-flametorch.47693/
https://f95zone.to/threads/lewdapocalypse-final-kg-am.50276/
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-adventure-final-kanetsu.128256/
https://f95zone.to/threads/little-life-v1-0-e-made.58273/

May 25, 2017
First of all, Pirating and Downloading, playing a game in development is a lot different.
Pirating = Stealing by force usually for profit. Example : Burning bootleg DVDs/Blurays and selling them at the mall.
Playing a game, not yet finished, (maybe never finished, some of these so called devs) = Downloading and playing a piece of software not yet finished.
I mostly agree with everything that you said except for this.

Wikipedia defines piracy, or software piracy, as the practice of downloading and distributing copyrighted works digitally without permission, such as music or software.

I do not know if copyrights have been filed for TML (I highly doubt it), but lets not justify stealing because the work is unfinished. We're all downloading paywalled content without permission, so remove the factor of copyright and we're all pirates here.

yarg

Oct 28, 2017
Having problem with the rape scenes- in game all movement is fine, but when the MC is defeated the camera scrolls away and is impossible to readjust the angle - when its over all switches to normal.
Like a mousewheel which scrolls enlessly in all dimensions- using a Legion5 laptop.
Checked the mouse but no clue what it is...any ideas?

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
The author's Patreon has been banned due to unknow to me reasons. Here's Boosty (directly from the game)
That Boosty post was made Dec 2. He made a devlog post on Patreon on Dec 17 and said in his Discord it's unbanned

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
So this game development is dead???
No mention from Shine about abandoning it and they have made devlog posts in Discord dating to December 17th. A game as detailed as this isn't going to have a bug flashy update every week. Shine is actively working on reworking old animations that were removed from the game so they can be added back in.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

spairo83

Sep 1, 2019
Having problem with the rape scenes- in game all movement is fine, but when the MC is defeated the camera scrolls away and is impossible to readjust the angle - when its over all switches to normal.
Like a mousewheel which scrolls enlessly in all dimensions- using a Legion5 laptop.
Checked the mouse but no clue what it is...any ideas?

Me too have the same problem, and I wrote on developer's discord channel, but he seems to know what is the cause, can you telle me some info about your issue? ty

Nyotengu666

Jan 13, 2020
Hello, could anyone tell me how to switch clothes from the new preview? i tried pressing tab but it doesn't do anything :(
Edit : neverminf just had to do it outside customization...dumb me lol

Romusfps

Dec 22, 2020
Interresting idea.

I get same animation many time, really need to add fews more pls.

Combat is okay, game is a bit hard so interresting.

Hud of dialogue is not awesome, we get easly tired of reading. But really good beginning keep going like it

• Haha
Reactions: NemesisOfLife
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes