Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The game looks very good. The gameplay... not so much. It was never clear how to shoot the gun (if the MC even has a gun at the start) and when the MC found the clown the zombies just raped her until I got tired of that and shut the game down. I did get a chance to talk to the clown (the game created a second MC so when the main one was being raped by zombies the second could give the clown a blowie) but couldn't buy anything and every conversation was interrupted when the infinirape started each round.

The game has a lot of potential, but the zombies need to be barred from the camp so that their rape attacks don't spoil everything else.

Reactions: Shiny_
May 7, 2020
Sorry, the game will not support systems handled by Linux, at least until there is a large % of users with this type of systems.I have a lot of work generally and work on win systems optimization.
Perhaps I could help with porting it? It will be a good way for me to boost my skills with Unity.

deathstalker616

May 19, 2019
Not sure I am liking the direction the game is going in, though I guess I can understand the preference for doing such (many love story and cinematics; I just feel like there have been many an adult game trying to tell a story, but none that were featuring difficult fast-paced shooter combat). This version felt much like Resident Evil 4, except less dangerous, since all the zombies are just standing around minding their own business in a village. I began to feel remorse for the undead, since I was just violently shooting them without them really doing anything to me besides getting occasionally upset that I shot them in the head. As you went through all the waves in Many Ends, you would get to a point where the hoards began coming at you quick and it became harder to manage. Due to all the zombies just standing around in a giant open area, you never really feel that sense of danger.

I tried getting a zombie to defeat me, but it just kept trying to lick me over and over, after which it would stand still. I noticed there are restorative herbs, but I am confused as to their purpose if you can't lose health in this game. I assume the clothing damage was removed due to the customization options, but that in turn led to a further sense of control and power. I felt like the only way a zombie could hit me is if I intentionally dashed at it. It just is a massive downgrade in comparison to the sense of danger you had in Many Ends.

I also am highly missing the music from Many Ends. This one is rather silent in regards to music, so things feel even slower.

Perhaps this will change in time. The survivor camp is the house from Many Ends, so perhaps there will be a point whereby you need to survive waves, perhaps getting even harder than Many Ends. As it is, it just felt like a slow walking simulator, which got dull. Even if two zombies were next to each other, one wouldn't notice the other getting hit, and so it was always easy to control your environment.

It isn't all bad. I like some of the toggle switches and the hair customization. The dynamicism of what happens when a shot hits is nice as well. Perhaps the whole "just showing off the systems" thing is why it feels so slow. I just feel like I had more fun with Many Ends, this one felt like a boring tech demo more than anything.

Also, there seems to be issues with the nude body that I didn't really notice in Many Ends. The vulva has weird shadowing if viewed from certain angles, such as the default facing when the game starts. None of the new settings seemed to affect it. The butt also has cum on it, even prior to doing any sexual activity (of which I couldn't find any outside of the licking, though admittedly I didn't put too much effort into the H scenes as I prioritize a game over adult scenes).

Reactions: thething and Shiny_

Shadowblaster

Mar 9, 2019
If possible, is there a way you could make it so the zombies could hear gun shots? you could be standing not that far away from the zombies, shooting at them and they would never even notice. Also not sure if this is a bug but when you shoot off the zombies legs, it can't really do anything anymore. it'll start crawling towards you but do absolutely nothing, and if you crouch when it's doing that, you can stand on top of them. Another thing that might be nice in the game is if there's naturally spawned crawling zombies to force the player to be a bit more cautious. Maybe some special zombies that don't make any noise or a strong zombie that takes more bullets to kill?

Reactions: Shiny_
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes