Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
Shinekuku Heyo, I'm now a patreon of yours, I love the game until now and your community approach. One question though which I'd like to ask here: Can the scenes from the gallery be obtained during gameplay and I'm retarded or is it just a "preview"?

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
Shinekuku Heyo, I'm now a patreon of yours, I love the game until now and your community approach. One question though which I'd like to ask here: Can the scenes from the gallery be obtained during gameplay and I'm retarded or is it just a "preview"?
Hey, you can unlock gallery right now, but in the future builds you need to achieve the H scenes.

Reactions: He-man96.

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
Hey, you can unlock gallery right now, but in the future build you need to achieve the H scenes.
Ye ye, but can they be achieved right now? Cause I only got the standard scene with zombies plus the one with the clown during actual playing.

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
Ye ye, but can they be achieved right now? Cause I only got the standard scene with zombies plus the one with the clown during actual playing.
Yes, H scene-achievement system works right now in the preview mode, you can unlock scene with Adriano and doggy scene with zombie.

Reactions: Onkin

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is the merchant going to keep his current apperence, or is that a placeholder?

I keep expecting him to talk about how Gamers are the most oppressed minority.

bootyforu

Feb 15, 2019
didn;t find gangbang scene, onlu threesome and where is the other costume?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes