Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
I liked what I saw and the game looks really fun, I can't wait for the next updates!

Edit: In the future will you have the option to remove the zombie (make it transparent)?

Will the game be available on steam?
Thanks you so much for your review, very motivating! Yep, i can do zombie hide function. I don't think about steam, i just need support for buying assets and stuff for the game and patreon or subscriber star is fine for me.

Reactions: Mikola

wanky

Nov 13, 2017
Really promising! Although im having a bug with unkillable zombies though following into the clown-room

Reactions: Shiny_
Sep 12, 2017
If this is just a bunch of shooty zombies and maybe one or two sex scenes i'll pass and wait for more content before even trying it. Character customisation is a big plus for the future increasing the amount of girls you can see get fucked and more monsters of course

yanghaozippo

Sep 15, 2020
I'm currently working on a function that creates a material hologram of the heroine from the game and she does everything for you while you play the game with both hands.
Detective costume no shoes, not found, walking barefoot but can hear the sound of high heels, looking forward to later work.

Reactions: Shiny_

pepesmeme

Jul 24, 2020
Hey, I'm do level. I made a level design, programmed all interactive objects, made an event with waves of monsters, a navigation system, physics, sounds and added many different mechanics, it remains to make the boss and the scene with him.
Speaking of patreon, it won't let me resubscribe to it, any idea why?

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes