Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
3d artists need to understand that no dress goes underboob like that

I'm not saying that I can do better, that it's easy or whatever, just that I'd like to not see that.

jojoJibun

May 31, 2020
What exactly is the ´highest house you can get´? I think I was in the highest house on the map but there was no costumepart for me there.. Am I blind or smth?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shiny_

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Sorry so where are the new clothes located exactly? And are quests implemented already? Because I can't seem to find any of this.

Just4m0dss

Aug 24, 2020
Sorry so where are the new clothes located exactly? And are quests implemented already? Because I can't seem to find any of this.
on the side of the chopper (spawn), at that house on left from spawn (the first house at high ground), at the top of the waterfall, underwater at lake (next to greenhouse) and on that safe place at shooting range.

Shinekuku, do you intend to put the option to jumping and melee? (idk if anyone already asked), btw Detective costum is beautiful

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
on the side of the chopper (spawn), at that house on left from spawn (the first house at high ground), at the top of the waterfall, underwater at lake (next to greenhouse) and on that safe place at shooting range.

Shinekuku, do you intend to put the option to jumping and melee? (idk if anyone already asked), btw Detective costum is beautiful
None of those are showing up for me. I thought the newest upload here included that content? I have version 0.3A.

szybki1

Jan 10, 2018
this game is awesome!
Shinekuku I see that there is some way to prostitute herself to the NPC in order to gain trust -that's greate but maybe you create brothel building for gaining money for her insted of reloading the game just to respown every enemy.
In addition some penalty of being raped is also needed like pregnency or lost life or sth

Good luck !

Terryluxray

May 17, 2019
I'm such a good detective that I could get through without a key. and I came across nothing XD. dev if you want I can tell you how to pass the door by private message.
Sin título.png

Valkyrie115

Apr 13, 2018
None of those are showing up for me. I thought the newest upload here included that content? I have version 0.3A.
Have you downloaded and played an earlier version? If so you probably need to delete the appdata folder for the game on your computer. After downloading the new version it wasn't showing for me so I searched my whole PC for anything related to the game and deleted that folder and it worked. Also if you do a new game after finding the clothes you can't get them again and have to delete the folder again. For me it was C:Users\"my name"\AppData\LocalLow\Shinekuku

• Thinking Face

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
Have you downloaded and played an earlier version? If so you probably need to delete the appdata folder for the game on your computer. After downloading the new version it wasn't showing for me so I searched my whole PC for anything related to the game and deleted that folder and it worked. Also if you do a new game after finding the clothes you can't get them again and have to delete the folder again. For me it was C:Users\"my name"\AppData\LocalLow\Shinekuku
This is very strange because it doesn't work that way. If you played 0.3A, and then play 0.3B or 0.3 full version, you do not need to delete the save file, checks are done differently, everything should work without delete save file.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes