Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
Hey, all scenes available in gallery. Night-time unavailable in the game right now, it's will be big update with night-time gameplay.
Oh ! Thank you very much , i will wait for 0.3 and can i get some scence in gallary like zombie do with the girl at tree , because when i play game , it show only same scence : one zombie with girl and two zombie

How can i get more scence , thank you :)

Reactions: Shiny_

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
Hi guys, i just want to share little dev log! Because I recently completed the quest system basics and now I am working on quests that will tell you what to do and how, because this is not in the game, in the 0.3B You just appear in the world and that's it, then you are alone.

The quest system includes two types of quests: Main and side quests, you definitely won't miss the main quests, and you will have to look for side quests. ( !) The main quest will tell the story and give you some of the things you need, as well as guide and hint, the side quests will give you good rewards.

Each stage of the task will be tracked in the journal (While on the right side of the screen), you can hide the journal or open it again, after completing the stage of the task you will immediately see the progress. Also, the quest system is now tied to the save system and your progress with quests will be saved when you exit the game and resumed the next time you enter the game! I hope I'll finish soon, I can't wait to show my work, but there is still a lot to work out in detail.

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
Hello, guys, i made a post on my patreon because I was just working on quests and for some reason wanted to continue the character customization system now, I also added a save for character customizations, and I will add more cool stuff soon.

-Added new costume for Twintail Wench Range reward. Thanks you AlphaVI(TheKill) for gifting this costume!
-Added skin color customization, easy to add new colors.
-Added oily skin slider.
-Customization system connected to save system. Your character customization will be saved.

bayyy4

Oct 28, 2020
I played this game a bit more, and I still stand by my questions on my previous post.

Additionally, this game desperately needs 3 things:

1>) options -> graphics ->) low , medium , high , ultra , max
2>) Area where they can go save
3>) continus

I know I'd like to see those

Last edited:
Reactions: Shiny_

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello, everyone, I finished all the main things, but I need some more time to work out the game logic. The new release date is November 10.

In the 0.3 update:
-Quests: Shooting, Hunting, Looting Basics series. TwintailTrial, TrueDetective, AdrianoInsaneStory, A dangerous job.
-2 costume: Vintage, Twintail Swimsuit.
-1 H scene with new monster
-New level opening

Yours, CD Project Shinekuku.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes