Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I had a bit of a problem during the wave part of the new sewer bit. I got grabbed by a zombie while reloading and after I pushed him off and tried to reload my gun another zombie pushed into me and I fell out of the world. After going back to the main menu and pressing continue it seemed I had lost all the progress I had made in the sewers.

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Okay soo. The new level is absolutely awesome. Its now much more fun to killing zombies if i can get rewards for it.
But i have a problem. I really can't find any of the vintage clothes. I really checked every single corner in sewers from start to "big suprise" ( is it possible to get into that cage with new monster? :D )

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
Sorry, but it's not true. Last update brings to life new game level, costume, quest system, starting story quest chain, more details like sfx, music theme handler, new H scene, a lot fixes of bugs, new camera system and shooting improvements, more interactions with character and more.

P.S I know about bug with flying over the wall after QTE with zombie, please don't stay close to the walls if you have a risk be grabbed by zombie in the new level, i'll fix it in the next version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 1, 2019
Shinekuku The new version is just fantastic! I like the new content so much, I advanced my patreon tier. The game is improving so nicely, the new H scene and the new clothes, the improved shooting mechanics and overall the atmosphere of the game feels so much better. I am glad to support your project, keep up the great work! :) Great job in adding many clothes, I like this a lot, just one remark, can you add thongs as well?

• Love
Reactions: Shiny_

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
I just subscribed his/her(?) patreon and the maximum version's google drive just died because so many people downloaded it. Guess I need to wait another day :(.

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
I fixed flying over the wall, now i need to test it and release fixed version.

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Is there a melee button? Because when I loaded back I lost everything ammo, metal, and money and only have one clip in my weapons. Like this is impossible to proceed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shiny_
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes