Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
8gb RAM is not enough anymore? Memory out when I move to other location or to main menu after playing a decent time on location.

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
8gb RAM is not enough anymore? Memory out when I move to other location or to main menu after playing a decent time on location.
id say you need 16 at least in 2020 and if possible 32 would really help out your system especially with all the new titles coming out youd be set for awhile and ram is so cheap atm 16 gig is like 60 bucks

Reactions: Shiny_

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
lol guys,how to save the game ?
Data saves when you exit to main menu or exit from the game. I think you need to uncheck "Read-only" if game doesn't save.
In general, it was a temporary solution to put the save file in the game folder, in a future version I will introduce support for the save file by different versions of the game and return it where it was.

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
i keep getting a black screen or my computer telling me the game wont work
make sure your running it as admin also cant hurt to make sure your netframework is up to date for this or future games and you have a decent video card , would rly help tho if you screen shot and post the message its giving you

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
It's a preview version guys, new H scene and new costumes not available! You can support me on my and unlock this content, or wait for public release, thanks!
When the public version of 0.3 will release ?

spaiker142

Oct 5, 2019
Игра действительно не стоит на месте, уважайте автора этого проекта!!!Все выглядит великолепно, ну и есть мелочи, глюки когда больше одного зомби окружает секс все равно с 2 зомби не больше, только в главном меню можно запустить генгбенг(((

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
Игра действительно не стоит на месте, уважайте автора этого проекта!!!Все выглядит великолепно, ну и есть мелочи, глюки когда больше одного зомби окружает секс все равно с 2 зомби не больше, только в главном меню можно запустить генгбенг(((
[RUS]
Привет, спасибо! Это не глюк, в реалтайме доступна сцена максимум с двумя зомби на данный момент. Та, что в галерее (с тремя разными видами зомби) это просто демонстрационная анимация, она не предназначена для запуска в игре.

[ENG]
Hi, thanks. It's not a bug, in the realtime gangbang maximum two zombies available at this moment. Gangbang scene in the gallery (with three different zombies) it's just demo animation, not for realtime.

lolo200

Nov 13, 2017
can't find the clothes for the insane quest.
If I understand well, this quest is only for patreon but I'm not sure to understand which tier, cause tier 1$ us preview (which is this version). Or maybe the dev put it here so he/she avoid people publishing full version (and I can understand)

DXM3191

May 23, 2017
First time trying this game - every time i try to start a new game the character loads but just stands there indefinitely in a fog - is this a bug?

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
its not too much light its too much lag dont download it guys
System requirements for guaranteed comfortable gameplay in open world map is:
GPU: GTX 1060 6GB, CPU: i5-3470, RAM: 8GB

First time trying this game - every time i try to start a new game the character loads but just stands there indefinitely in a fog - is this a bug?
Checked 0.3 Preview again right now, starts fine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
How do I get to the big dog? There is a key somewhere? Because i can't interact with the door.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Can't for the life of me find the 'somewhere in the deep' and the 'long house like baguette' detective outfit pieces. I even went through the entire underground again to see if the 'somewhere in the deep' piece was there. It wasn't.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes