Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Can't for the life of me find the 'somewhere in the deep' and the 'long house like baguette' detective outfit pieces. I even went through the entire underground again to see if the 'somewhere in the deep' piece was there. It wasn't.
"Somewhere in the deep" is the lake near the greenhouse, and the "long house like baguette" is the shooting range.

Mizushio

May 17, 2017
But the vintages part i can't find either...

Anyway the shotgun is really buggy yet. She reloading 6 shell instead of 5 and very slow. Even the glock is better than shotgun rn.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
"Somewhere in the deep" is the lake near the greenhouse, and the "long house like baguette" is the shooting range.
I've searched those after reading about those spots in a previous post but can't find anything. I've walked through the entire lake and shooting range and there's nothing like the other little present packages. Any chance you can give me the exact spot they're supposed to be in?

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
Oh I see! But there is another problem, I cannot met the new enemy but I'm using the maximum version.
This new enemy only in H scene, for gameover event. Monster dog who sleeping in the big closed room its a new level boss.

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
I've searched those after reading about those spots in a previous post but can't find anything. I've walked through the entire lake and shooting range and there's nothing like the other little present packages. Any chance you can give me the exact spot they're supposed to be in?
In the shooting range when you walk in turn left and behind the table on the floor. The other is inside the middle of the lake underwater.

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
I found a bug in the detective quest code, I'm sorry. The boxes with the outfit are disabled by default, and they are enabled when accepting the quest, but if the quest has already been accepted and you enter the game again, the "quest accepted" event don't be called again, quest state just will be restored from your save file, and the boxes will remain disabled.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
I found a bug in the detective quest code, I'm sorry. The boxes with the outfit are disabled by default, and they are enabled when accepting the quest, but if the quest has already been accepted and you enter the game again, the "quest accepted" event don't be called again, quest state just will be restored from your save file, and the boxes will remain disabled.
So, for now, either complete the full set in one go, or you're screwed and have to start over.

Reactions: Shiny_

panaku

Sep 30, 2017
will it have a H-scene if the dog ? or other boss ? would be SO cool ! and i would like to support you aswell but i wonder what is the (maximum meaning ? )

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
will it have a H-scene if the dog ? or other boss ? would be SO cool ! and i would like to support you aswell but i wonder what is the (maximum meaning ? )
The maximum means that you will get a new scene if you support the project.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes