Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I see. Well, while fighting the waves I managed to glitch through a wall or something. The heroine got fucked right next to a wall, because I didn't bother to spam E. When the zombies were done she respawned behind that wall I guess. Oops

Plutonian

Jun 14, 2017
The free version doesn't come with some of the extra clothes. You will still see the quest but you can't get it right now.

Reactions: Shiny_

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
Its a unity game so yes it will run like shit on a toaster.
Idc if its shit as long as it runs in a playable way or there's options for resolution and graphics. Unity games tend to have more chance to run than Unreal Engine on my toaster

pou1488

Dec 13, 2019
It would be nice to add the ability to change weapons during reloading, this is very important in any shooters, getting a pistol is much more practical than reloading rifle

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
Where are the socks from the vintage set? They're the only one I'm missing. Nevermind I found it.

Also, are you able to save?

Where is the new h-scene? I only see the same monster type everywhere.

Last edited:

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Idc if its shit as long as it runs in a playable way or there's options for resolution and graphics. Unity games tend to have more chance to run than Unreal Engine on my toaster
As i said, Its unity if your PC already struggles with Unity games then no. This game wont run well on a toaster in any shape or form.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
TheInsane story quest has the problem that the costum doesnt spawn , tried everything.
Its a bit disheartening that it sounds like theres another version for patreons in which theres more content and a new scene, but we dont get that.
Believe this should unlock it, testing needed. Unpack it to the data folder.

Dev: Please tag content that has been disabled for that version as actually being unavailable. I wouldn't have spent energy on the below if you had.

Innocent Riekling

Apr 7, 2018
Believe this should unlock it, testing needed. Unpack it to the data folder.

Dev: Please tag content that has been disabled for that version as actually being unavailable. I wouldn't have spent energy on the below if you had.
You're a god :love: Spent 1 hour running around cluelessly.

sonic2541

Feb 17, 2018
Guys the vintage set doesnt spawn as well as 2 items from detective set... Anybody got a save file with both?

Mar 29, 2020
друг игра классная у тебя но зачем ты сделал такую отдачу в стрельбе это просто жесть пока в тире прицелишься и посбиваешь все эти мишени с ума сойдешь а так все просто круто я надеюсь другие монстры появятся и больше будет анимации секса удачи тебе друг в твоём проекте

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes