Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Theonesmith

May 1, 2020
Ok so i did everything, great game btw much better than biohard imo. Heres what i noticed. Before i did the range training i went to do the clothes quest and had no gun i ran back to come back to find it only to find out the zombies follow you into adrianos house and even if you are in a menu they start banging the character and you cant see it or stop it in the menu. the zombies shouldnt be able to pass the gate imo. The other thing i noticed is the zombies float around like they are on ice if you out run them and see them back on the map later on. Its pretty funny looking. also if you have the shotgun and go back to buy the rifle the shotgun gets dropped on the desk and is no longer accesible. I didnt check my inventory so maybe it went there? Looking forward to more animations as thats what the game really needs right now, and different enemies. i also had the swimsuit idk where i found it. is that from beating the sewer level ? Also as you know your health does not work its always full. Lastly the zombie breakout button timer thing is way too easy to break out your character never gets banged if you dont want to, i feel as the health goes lower the button timer should be harder to press until its nearly impossible. great game !

Reactions: Shiny_

sonic2541

Feb 17, 2018
Sup is it worth trying or still no content?
It's buggy, there is some nice content and all but costumes quests like to bug like i have. I can't get some sets and that's annoying. But the game itself looks nice and promising. Hope the dev will fix it soon and add some new content. TL;DR Still early but worth to try/wait.

Cursed89

Mar 13, 2019
Yup i am also rooting for the game I hope it continues to update fast and carries on with its progress would be nice if we can get suppressors and extended mags for our guns too will help a lot then more quests and clothing alongside animations I'm guessing that are planned :)

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
Same here, up there i asked for save or something and nobody replied to me... That's some kind of error i think.
It's not a bug, it's available in patreon version. That is why I did not add it in the preview version changelog.

Reactions: srg91

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
After I open the game, the UNITY logo is displayed and after that the crash handler opens and the game stops working. What happens, is there any solution?

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
I got stuck in the wave mode when I ran out of ammunition in 5th wave. No way out now, as the door is closed behind me.

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
I got stuck in the wave mode when I ran out of ammunition in 5th wave. No way out now, as the door is closed behind me.
They told you to bring a lot of ammo..
But also, as long as you don't miss too many shots you should be getting ammo on the ground all the time when killing enemies.

Reactions: Shiny_

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Great game.
And already so much better than the first demo!
I really enjoyed all the short time I played it!

The animal in the bunker. There is a gap in the cell bars near the ceiling. I excepted to get a grenade from the guy after completing the waves. So you can wake it up by flinging it over the bars.
I guess something like that will be added later and its just a teaser :D
- It teased me well :p

Reactions: srg91 and Shiny_

Cykablyatian1

Nov 17, 2020
Great graphics and great gameplay I actually forgot this was a H game
Patreon is blocked where I live so the only way I can support you is by saying Good luck and thanks for allowing us to play this version for free

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
They told you to bring a lot of ammo..
But also, as long as you don't miss too many shots you should be getting ammo on the ground all the time when killing enemies.
I had already bought all the pistol ammo available, and after the metal collecting quest, there also wasn't more metal to exchange. I had enough money to buy a shotgun with extra ammo, but not enough to buy the AR which I wanted, so I decided to wait and save up some more, which should be a legitimate choice.
Since I noticed how stingy the game was with ammunition, I already had a 3 head-shot routine and was very conservative with the bullets given, but yet around 300 shots were not enough to get through the level before waves and waves together.

Also, no enemy dropped ammunition ever, just money sometimes. Maybe I played an older version? I just downloaded 0.3 from the first post.

ItsTheLast23

Jun 5, 2020
Hey bro, i have a report for ur game that when u didn't use the shoes, the feet is always pinching, and then maybe because of the early version , i see that the main character's feet doesn't touch the ground, to scary :v

STUPIDGUARDIAN

Nov 22, 2019
Also, no enemy dropped ammunition ever, just money sometimes. Maybe I played an older version? I just downloaded 0.3 from the first post.
I brought an AR with me and zombies dropped exclusively AR ammo, so I came out of there with more ammo than I went in with. I could be wrong, but maybe zombies only drop AR ammo. If so, that could be a problem for people who bring only a handgun and/or shotgun.

Reactions: Feletriu
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes