Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
When h, clothes will automatically take off, such as socks,it is bug,Can't you fix it?
If the zombie cannot push through the clothes, then he takes them off. This applies to panties if he plans to use the lower body, bodysuits, etc. He shouldn't take off the socks, I don't know how it happened in your case.

P.S and please stop writing a lot of messages to my profile, there is a thread or private messages for this.

yanghaozippo

Sep 15, 2020
If the zombie cannot push through the clothes, then he takes them off. This applies to panties if he plans to use the lower body, bodysuits, etc. He shouldn't take off the socks, I don't know how it happened in your case.

P.S and please stop writing a lot of messages to my profile, there is a thread or private messages for this.
I am sorry,I know,Can we discuss it here?

Reactions: srg91 and Shiny_

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
Too Much Light v0.4a (Preview)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This update for demonstration new little things while I am working on 0.4

+You can customize the keyboard shortcuts if, for example, you are using a different layout (AZERTY etc) and you were uncomfortable playing before.

TX3

Aug 16, 2017
Bug: Not all customisation saves properly when you close the game fully and open it again on the new version. Otherwise, cool update.

Reactions: Shiny_

Ekwals

Oct 19, 2018
Where are these vinetage clothes?
Didn't read it much but I believe he said it is in pieces in the underground. But when I went there to do the quest all I could find was metal chests. Probably unobtainable

Last edited:

Ekwals

Oct 19, 2018
holy crap what is that specs! even warframe world map run smoother on my 1050 2gb and 4 gb ram PC
System requirements for guaranteed comfortable gameplay in open world map is:
GPU: GTX 1060 6GB, CPU: i5-3470, RAM: 8GB
You could probably disable or lower several settings like shadows

Reactions: Mego123
Mar 13, 2018
System requirements for guaranteed comfortable gameplay in open world map is:
GPU: GTX 1060 6GB, CPU: i5-3470, RAM: 8GB
You could probably disable or lower several settings like shadows
i did try but the problem is nomatter how low you get
in terms of the difference in vram and cpu is far different it will not run smoother if that is the minimum requirements

mahoraz

Jul 2, 2017
holy crap what is that specs! even warframe world map run smoother on my 1050 2gb and 4 gb ram PC
warframe is very well optimized, something this game still lacks since theres only one guy doing it.
this means all models have optimized vertex counts and alot "heavy lifting" is done by textures (shadowing, masking without making the models more complicated). All models have cutouts on sides that cant be seen and are textured only on one side(no texture on the inside). Render distance affects vertex counts for models so they dont use as much gpu etc. Theres quite alot of small details developers dont know about or dont practically use when starting out and its most notable with unreal engine games. Also configuring the system to use lower resolution textures takes alot of knowledge in unreal engine and thus quite alot of games use full resolution textures no matter what graphics settings are used (iv seen people use 4k textures with 30k vertex count models that make even the most powerful GPUs move like a 90year old granny with a hip replacement trying to do the conga)

Mar 13, 2018
warframe is very well optimized, something this game still lacks since theres only one guy doing it.
this means all models have optimized vertex counts and alot "heavy lifting" is done by textures (shadowing, masking without making the models more complicated). All models have cutouts on sides that cant be seen and are textured only on one side(no texture on the inside). Render distance affects vertex counts for models so they dont use as much gpu etc. Theres quite alot of small details developers dont know about or dont practically use when starting out and its most notable with unreal engine games. Also configuring the system to use lower resolution textures takes alot of knowledge in unreal engine and thus quite alot of games use full resolution textures no matter what graphics settings are used (iv seen people use 4k textures with 30k vertex count models that make even the most powerful GPUs move like a 90year old granny with a hip replacement trying to do the conga)
yeah i agree maybe that is way it is still a very raw game after all

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes