Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
I brought an AR with me and zombies dropped exclusively AR ammo, so I came out of there with more ammo than I went in with. I could be wrong, but maybe zombies only drop AR ammo. If so, that could be a problem for people who bring only a handgun and/or shotgun.
Event enemies drop adaptive ammo, depends on your high priority weapon.

Theonesmith

May 1, 2020
I had already bought all the pistol ammo available, and after the metal collecting quest, there also wasn't more metal to exchange. I had enough money to buy a shotgun with extra ammo, but not enough to buy the AR which I wanted, so I decided to wait and save up some more, which should be a legitimate choice.
Since I noticed how stingy the game was with ammunition, I already had a 3 head-shot routine and was very conservative with the bullets given, but yet around 300 shots were not enough to get through the level before waves and waves together.

Also, no enemy dropped ammunition ever, just money sometimes. Maybe I played an older version? I just downloaded 0.3 from the first post.
They dropped shotgun ammo for me not pistol so i had to use the shotgun more than the pistol.

zektamor

Nov 1, 2017
How to fight with the creature underground and how to find the vintage clothes man ?
In v0.3 you cant fight with the monster in the sewers. Vintage clothing mission is bugged, for further solution search this thread someone posted a fix file but idk if it works.
EDIT: Vintage clothes not bugged, it's just patreon content.

Last edited:

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
In v0.3 you cant fight with the monster in the sewers. Vintage clothing mission is bugged, for further solution search this thread someone posted a fix file but idk if it works.
Vintage clothes not bugged, it's just patreon content.

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
Hello everyone! I would like to tell you what I have done in the last few days.

-Added color picking system for customization customizable things.
-Added new hair shader (with High performance cost)
-Added "Enable Shinekuku HairWorks" (New hair shader) option to settings menu
-"Enable Hair Optimization" option returned to settings menu
-Added "Camera Offset X" option to setting menu

-And the bra sometimes shows girl's @%^$?, well, it happens.

lilipop1123

Jun 24, 2019
I constantly sink into the ground in a bunker when there is any action with a zombie. Because of this, I cannot complete the quest, because I have to go to the main menu forever and run back to the bunker.

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
This is a very good game start. By the way I subscribed to your Patreon.

I would suggest a few easy changes that would make the game feel more polished :
- the headshot-only mechanic is not satisfying at all. Maybe add bodyshots with 0.5x damage ? Not even getting hitmarkers when shooting body feels extremely weird.
- when looking behind the character, her head angle suddenly resets in forward position which looks glitched. Would be nice if the angle went forward smoothly.
- the shooting feels off when the enemies are close to you, it looks like they are going to your left

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
I had already bought all the pistol ammo available, and after the metal collecting quest, there also wasn't more metal to exchange. I had enough money to buy a shotgun with extra ammo, but not enough to buy the AR which I wanted, so I decided to wait and save up some more, which should be a legitimate choice.
Since I noticed how stingy the game was with ammunition, I already had a 3 head-shot routine and was very conservative with the bullets given, but yet around 300 shots were not enough to get through the level before waves and waves together.

Also, no enemy dropped ammunition ever, just money sometimes. Maybe I played an older version? I just downloaded 0.3 from the first post.
Took me less than 2 hours to get a pistol with over 500 bullets, an AR and a lot of ammo.
Try re-loading the game after a while and there should be more ammo on sale, more zombies to kill and metal to find.

yanghaozippo

Sep 15, 2020

Just use the Cheat Engine to turn money and bullets into infinity,it is so easy.

捕获.JPG 11.JPG

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
When people are discussing game balance/giving input, telling them to just cheat isn't helpful lol. Some people actually like playing games legit.

Was waiting to test this out since the first demo seemed a bit barebones, looks like it might have enough content now to look into this. I love zombie shooters, somehow never gets old. A lot of 3d H shooters coming out lately and I'm all for it if they're done well.

Hmm, not much to say that hasn't already been said. I noticed the aim is awkward when enemies are close to you and you will miss shots that line up with the crosshair, especially when they're on your right side. In shooters that's not usually an issue because melee range enemies is rare, but here it's a pretty big deal.

I'm surprised the waves mission wasn't as difficult/ammo intensive as I thought it'd be. I think I went into it with just the pistol and about 400 rounds and cleared it with like 70 left. Only thing I bought previously was all the pistol ammo on the table. I noticed some people mentioning that the zombies drop ammo occasionally in there, but pretty sure they didn't drop any pistol ammo and that's all I had.

I don't know if it's planned, but I feel like there should be some stamina system for resisting sex. Getting grappled means nothing if it's just as easy to escape the 50th time as the first time. Doesn't feel like any threat there. I'm also REALLY not fond of button mashing to get out of grapples in H games though, that shit kills my hands/wrist. I'd prefer an auto method of escape. Tied in with a system where it gets harder to escape the more you're grappled, eventually the auto system wouldn't be able to succeed anymore? Could be spam one button to escape or hold down another button to auto. I'm fine with the auto being a bit weaker than what the average person can spam if it means not fucking up my wrists lol.

Last edited:

Theonesmith

May 1, 2020
When people are discussing game balance/giving input, telling them to just cheat isn't helpful lol. Some people actually like playing games legit.

Was waiting to test this out since the first demo seemed a bit barebones, looks like it might have enough content now to look into this. I love zombie shooters, somehow never gets old. A lot of 3d H shooters coming out lately and I'm all for it if they're done well.

Hmm, not much to say that hasn't already been said. I noticed the aim is awkward when enemies are close to you and you will miss shots that line up with the crosshair, especially when they're on your right side. In shooters that's not usually an issue because melee range enemies is rare, but here it's a pretty big deal.

I'm surprised the waves mission wasn't as difficult/ammo intensive as I thought it'd be. I think I went into it with just the pistol and about 400 rounds and cleared it with like 70 left. Only thing I bought previously was all the pistol ammo on the table. I noticed some people mentioning that the zombies drop ammo occasionally in there, but pretty sure they didn't drop any pistol ammo and that's all I had.

I don't know if it's planned, but I feel like there should be some stamina system for resisting sex. Getting grappled means nothing if it's just as easy to escape the 50th time as the first time. Doesn't feel like any threat there. I'm also REALLY not fond of button mashing to get out of grapples in H games though, that shit kills my hands/wrist. I'd prefer an auto method of escape. Tied in with a system where it gets harder to escape the more you're grappled, eventually the auto system wouldn't be able to succeed anymore? Could be spam one button to escape or hold down another button to auto. I'm fine with the auto being a bit weaker than what the average person can spam if it means not fucking up my wrists lol.
I like quick time events and if you miss or press the wrong button you lose, like ghost hunter vena.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017

Look at his name. I'm not even surprised.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes