Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
TML.temp contains new variables. Renamed save files from previous versions 95% will break the game.

Reactions: TX3

Doomeye

May 7, 2018
very cool. Amazing work on the character model graphics.

it kinda makes me motion sick though, esp in the underground place.

Crimson_Heart

Jul 25, 2018
Just tried the game out and really enjoyed it !

Jumped back into the thread to suggest maybe adding a fov slider for aiming down sights, I like my aim super minimal in 3rd person games but in this one it like ultra zooms to be right next to your gun - awesome work so far though Shinekuku !

Also - since I'm making this post anyway - not sure if i found a bug, or maybe something intentional, but when you're underwater hair is removed from the character model when looking from above the surface.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shiny_

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Shinekuku
Some ideas:
1. Quieter footstoops on the metal
2. More damage for the shotgun
3. Ability to 'dodge' zombies when they try to grab you. (Before the quick time event starts).
4. The grab QTE should be a little bit harder. Each consecutive grab should be harder to escape.
5. A compass or minimap or map to tell where the heck I'm supposed to go.
6. Make a Jump button, or have smoother level design. I kept getting stuck on tiny little ledges.
7. The wave fight in the sewer was too long.
8. Zombies should have dicks on their models, in addition to their grab attacks.
9. Bigger and more creampies! Dripping cum from vag!
10. Zombie double team if get grabbed when 2 zombies nearby.
11. I couldn't get the crouch to work, but maybe it was just me?
12. A little more kick for the AK47.
13. Make the reload symbol not cover the middle of the screen / crosshairs.

Kyla_Angel

Sep 19, 2017
wow seen so good, i try it.

Thanks! Also, I wanted to say thank you so much! I haven't had this much fin in a game in a long time! Everything from the Avatar to the gunplay is interesting! And the H scenes I have to admit get me wet everytime!

One thing though, I can't play with Puddin' anymore (Adriano)... I can of course, play with anyone in the gallery, but I don't have the option to "show my appreciation" anymore in game once I take the quests. Can you possibly make the option to play remain?

Reactions: ReiCaixa and Shiny_

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Thanks! Also, I wanted to say thank you so much! I haven't had this much fin in a game in a long time! Everything from the Avatar to the gunplay is interesting! And the H scenes I have to admit get me wet everytime!

One thing though, I can't play with Puddin' anymore (Adriano)... I can of course, play with anyone in the gallery, but I don't have the option to "show my appreciation" anymore in game once I take the quests. Can you possibly make the option to play remain?
I'm sure shinekuku will answer you as soon as she's reconnected here.
or a player who has already played this game.

I'm not the developer of this game. and I haven't played yet to know how to answer you.

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
Not just you, I couldn't crouch either ... I tried with both weapon drawn and holstered, but no luck.
Crouching functionality disabled until stealth gameplay available.
H Interaction with characters will be available with button press and select scene in unlocked scenes, scenes will be unlocked with the story progress.

iamblackfeet

Sep 26, 2018
Shinekuku
Some ideas:
8. Zombies should have dicks on their models, in addition to their grab attacks.
10. Zombie double team if get grabbed when 2 zombies nearby.
11. I couldn't get the crouch to work, but maybe it was just me?
8. There is a setting for that
10. That already exists
11. Crouch was disabled

This is why reading patch notes is important.

Shinekuku, I joined your patreon in september after playing 0.3a demo. I've been enjoying all the updates every patch, especially with all the customization options with 0.4a. All the steps you have been taking have been perfect, i've had a flawless experience so far. Looking forward to all future updates and more H content. You have my full support. Thanks!

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes