Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes
Mar 13, 2018
that was something i noticed a lot too, the game feels even heavier and unstable than the previous version, and it's not a matter of VRAM or CPU consumption, it's just consuming tons of RAM when it shouldn't, since it's a relatively small map

also, where is the part of the detective outfit that is "somewhere in the deep"? looked in every corner in the sewers and on the lake, yet couldn't find anything

on yet another note, an option to disable post production (chromatic aberration, motion blur, bloom -preferably seperately) would come in very handy
oh yeah dude seriously in my opinion game that as heavy as this for a demo , its run like crap and again that is probably because the raw render i try to disable everything and still heavy , you can still run around but for me just be able to do 360 is good enough, just hoping for the dev to optimaze the game

Last edited:

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
nierudan : It was definitely at the Bottom of the large Lake by the Greenhouse. There was a Bug where You would have to do this Mission in one Go, since exiting the Game would mess up some Triggers hindering the Appearance of the Costume.
You might need to delete Your Save to restart this Mission. (please use the Search-Function for that. The Steps have already been posted here, i don't remember them right now)
i managed to find them afterwards, i assume adriano's 3rd quest is still only there for show, and there are no clothes for you to get on the sewers, right?

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
i managed to find them afterwards, i assume adriano's 3rd quest is still only there for show, and there are no clothes for you to get on the sewers, right?
I think you have to subscribe to get the version with the new clothings

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
some know how i can save my progress??,in the sewers with the last zombie,he bet me and i fall off the map, i had to close the game because there was no choice of teleportation and when i starting the game again i noticed that i did not it has automatic saving, so i don't know how saving because it doesn't i see the form, another thing is that with the shotgun it enemy has to be far away, if the enemy is close or half-distance shooting doesn't give him though if i focusing with the pointer and i shoot him, he's not hurt, the enemies feel they move very fast and i don't like spam As crazy the E,for these that play in silent in his room should be better that it was easier to get rid of as the E without having to press this buttom like crazy or a quieter method like moving mouse roulette to escape, if someone will complaint that it is easy to escape the zombies just put a easy mode and a hard difficult mode in options.

Last edited:

Kyla_Angel

Sep 19, 2017
So, I'm having a weird bug ... I got the mission to go and find Adriano's old girlfriend's lingerie (the vintage outfit) but now he is out of missions ... I thought he was supposed to have three?

yanghaozippo

Sep 15, 2020
So, I'm having a weird bug ... I got the mission to go and find Adriano's old girlfriend's lingerie (the vintage outfit) but now he is out of missions ... I thought he was supposed to have three?
When the messions all over,there is nothing else with this maximum version.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes