Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

TGreatsadness

Oct 26, 2019
Have to say that this game is probably the best I have seen in this site so far. Even with little content it beats most of the older games. You are the first game maker I'm tempted to patron to. When your game gets more content, I will support you.

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
Have to say that this game is probably the best I have seen in this site so far. Even with little content it beats most of the older games. You are the first game maker I'm tempted to patron to. When your game gets more content, I will support you.
Thanks you, sir.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kyla_Angel

Sep 19, 2017
Hiya Shinekuku, I wanted to ask, can you take a look at the bug that is causing the "Adriano's Insane Story" award window to 'stick' on the screen and not go away?

I'm even loading in with it. It just stays there, like a mark of achievement, a scarlet letter, a tramp stamp you regret a year after you get it and need to pay for laser surgery to remove ...

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
Hiya Shinekuku, I wanted to ask, can you take a look at the bug that is causing the "Adriano's Insane Story" award window to 'stick' on the screen and not go away?

I'm even loading in with it. It just stays there, like a mark of achievement, a scarlet letter, a tramp stamp you regret a year after you get it and need to pay for laser surgery to remove ...
Yep, it's already fixed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kyla_Angel

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
The game is so good that I play it even at 13 fps .Scenes with a chain appear or stuck in wall ?

ItsTheLast23

Jun 5, 2020
I have a problem with this game, this game is to good, but my Laptop is potato :( . I hope I can play this game with new laptop or computer with the optimum spec :'(

Bad FPS when on first Zone, on the Sewers, fps still good. This happened when update version :v

Strixz

Jan 16, 2018
Has anyone found the true detective (1 long house like baguette) item? Looked everywhere and can not find it........ Blind!

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
Guys, I got a few extra frames per second without installing any software How ? So...I not have photo but..I will try to describe how( on start I m not good with english) In short, I changed the graphics card settings to be as efficient as possible. Go to the desktop. Click right button mouse. I get the option to enter the control panel in the graphics options, but I do not know if this will be the case with everyone. I leave the fun with the graphics settings to everyone separately. I went to maximum efficiency. I do not know computers and English, so if someone understood what I did after such a short description, they could write it out more easily for others. I know there are programs to speed up some games, or update drivers.

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
(230 MB)

(55Mb)

in-game performance programs may help some of you

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes