Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

__1994___

Apr 21, 2020
Just ended this game - it was amazing, thank you, dev's for Too Much Light The game is great and keep going :)

I absolutely loved it. I'd support you if I wasn't living on a student budget :(
Waiting patiently on next updates

Reactions: Shiny_

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
яне уверен что она выйдет 10! при том что версия 0.3. версии 0.3b так и не было
Запомни простую фразу - все будет, но не сразу!
*Update ofc will be.

Oct 12, 2020
Hello ,Guten Morgen!
I got a suggestion if you can consider, how about .. getting knotted by a zombie dog and dragged? we can add struggle buttons as well to set her free from the knot else she sex? do like the idea?

Sorry for my poor english.

Last edited:
Reactions: jcloud212 and srg91

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
Hello ,Guten Morgen!
I got a suggestion if you can consider, how about .. getting knotted by a zombie dog and dragged? we can add struggle buttons as well to set her free from the knot else she sex? do like the idea?

Sorry for my poor english.
Such a system has already been implemented in the game, you can see an example with a zombie. When I add the dog as a fighting unit, the dog will can capture the heroine.

exter

May 29, 2017
Such a system has already been implemented in the game, you can see an example with a zombie. When I add the dog as a fighting unit, the dog will can capture the heroine.
dont get me wrong, i wouldnt mind that stuff to be in the game, but beastiality of any kind is not allowed on patreon, right? so, how do will you keep that stuff in the game and still be on patreon?

HazardFern

Dec 27, 2018
dont get me wrong, i wouldnt mind that stuff to be in the game, but beastiality of any kind is not allowed on patreon, right? so, how do will you keep that stuff in the game and still be on patreon?
From what I have seen from other game devs and Skyrim moders, it's fine as long as you don't post images of it on Patreon and don't talk about it in great detail.

Reactions: Manturgent

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
It's fine, because it's not a just dog, it's a monster and the main idea is not bestiality.

exter

May 29, 2017
From what I have seen from other game devs and Skyrim moders, it's fine as long as you don't post images of it on Patreon and don't talk about it in great detail.
sure, but in the end it just comes down to if someone reports you or not. with the game beeing more or less advertised in this forum you are bound to have some snowflake or troll reporting you just because they dont like it or think its fun to shit on your stuff.

It's fine, because it's not a just dog, it's a monster and the main idea is not bestiality.
hm, alright. i might be wrong then, i hope it works out for you (y)

mustitchmu

Aug 4, 2020
because I don't have a card and it's quite difficult to verify paypal in my country, can you sell it on a site other than pateron like Steam or others. I really want to buy your content. but it's hard to buy it due to verification problem

sorry my english so bad
thanks shinekuku

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
because I don't have a card and it's quite difficult to verify paypal in my country, can you sell it on a site other than pateron like Steam or others. I really want to buy your content. but it's hard to buy it due to verification problem

sorry my english so bad
thanks shinekuku
Hello, I also have .

Reactions: Manturgent

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
Yesterday, during the final testing of the game, I found a critical error in the camera (Perhaps someone got this error, the camera just stopped moving along one of the axes), which forces you to restart the game and during the day I completely rewrote the camera code, as well as the recoil system and camera dynamics, I spent about 17 extra hours, so I linger a little, but soon everything will be ready, the camera is working much better now and is adequately registering collisions. I still plan to release In a few hours. Sorry for the delay, 3d real time is a little more complicated.

Pop1984

Oct 30, 2017
Yesterday, during the final testing of the game, I found a critical error in the camera (Perhaps someone got this error, the camera just stopped moving along one of the axes), which forces you to restart the game and during the day I completely rewrote the camera code, as well as the recoil system and camera dynamics, I spent about 17 extra hours, so I linger a little, but soon everything will be ready, the camera is working much better now and is adequately registering collisions. I still plan to release In a few hours. Sorry for the delay, 3d real time is a little more complicated.
thx a lot! :) love the game!

Nor-40k

Jan 6, 2019
New build ready, you can watch changelog and download right now.
https://f95zone.to/threads/too-much-light-v0-3-preview-shinekuku.66203/
So, first of: the new build was entertaining to test (I tested the 0.3 Maximum-Version) and the progress with the questsystem, weapon recoil, smooth camera movement - and more - compared to 0.3 A is quite nice.
The new area is also a good contrast to the forest area; still, I think the area is too bright. After all, its a sewer without power. Until the player lightens the place up, that is. Furthermore the mutant A.I. was a bit clunky here, because they seem to have problems with navigating through narrow areas.
Personally, I was a bit disappointed that the bossfight wasnt ready yet. You teased the fight well through the sewergrids ;)
Last thing is, that there could be 1. more sex scenes (of course!) and 2. also sex scenes for actually playing good and not failing/getting damaged. Like completing a quest or doing challenges (killing x mutants without getting hit and so on).
Oh an the gallery scene/position with the boss wasnt what I first expected when I read what the mutant is going to be -still the skin looks good ;)

Best regards!

jenet6667232

Dec 14, 2017
тоже все пробежала не нашла комплект винтажки и часть детектива

Cumbledore

May 5, 2020
New build ready, you can watch changelog and download right now.
https://f95zone.to/threads/too-much-light-v0-3-preview-shinekuku.66203/
Just finished the new build and it's pretty good, the quest system is decent so far and the sewer feels like a proper dungeon. I've only got one minor complaint, the shotgun feels pretty underwhelming against multiple enemies, I thought the spread would mean it'd stun everything it hit but it really only stuns the enemy in the front while the rest still just rush straight for you unfazed even if they'd been hit, and because of that I just spent the entire wave segment using the glock.

If I can make some suggestions for future updates, it needs some more variety in terms of enemies and animations. The game needs more than one animation per enemy type and needs some model variety if not some new enemy types as a whole, I remember a dog as a potential boss and I saw it in the sewer, I think a smaller variant would fit in well as a regular less common enemy considering the setting is a forest. The one in the sewer though, that thing is an absolute fucking chonker of a dog, it looks like it eats a diet of horses and Creatine. I'm curious about how the fight is going to go down, looks like bullets would just piss it off.

Looking forward to the next build.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes