Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

jjdjxhh

Mar 12, 2020
shitting shooting feeling, its like holding a piece of shit to shoot, and zomebie runs too fast and charactor is easy to die.
hope to improve control setting, its not a design for human. When the first wave, i even dont know how to shoot, and how to heal myself

beboybe3

Jun 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please considers making the zombie can sex with the character right on the field when she's naked, can escape with pressing buttons. If you fail to complete the pressing button mini-game, it will lead to the free views of sex as we have right now. This is the kind of the game we lacking on this sub, it will blow up if you keep on it fam! Best of luck. Will pledge when content is decent!

Reactions: thekill and Shiny_

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
Please considers making the zombie can sex with the character right on the field when she's naked, can escape with pressing buttons. If you fail to complete the pressing button mini-game, it will lead to the free views of sex as we have right now. This is the kind of the game we lacking on this sub, it will blow up if you keep on it fam! Best of luck. Will pledge when content is decent!
Hi, this is exactly what i will start to implement today!

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
The gameplay is suitably difficult and engaging.

In the graphics-performance trade-off, I don't feel that there is enough "graphics" (dimly light and foggy field) for the performance: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 gets 2560x1440 60-80 fps.

The one weapon, modeled on the SCAR-H, does not feel like there is any "power" behind it: tiny muzzle flash, weak sound, more camera "shake" needed.

Reactions: Shiny_

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
I thought there'd be something cool on finishing the demo, maybe like an extra scene....

Well anyway here's what you get if you do clear all 7 waves :
many ends..JPG

The cloth destruction and the zombie penis remind me of Bioasshazard.
Anyway would love to see how it develops.

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
To be honest, I did not even play Bioasshard, i just got acquainted with the project in general terms, because i often see his mention here. I do not make a parody of any game, if it seems so then Simpsons Already Did It.

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
To be honest, I did not even play Bioasshard, i just got acquainted with the project in general terms, because i often see his mention here. I do not make a parody of any game, if it seems so then Simpsons Already Did It.
still its a amazing work to see this,
id love to see some variaty in objective in wave and chekpoints (dying mean not starting back to 0),
or simply another girl that needs rescue (can be a passing trader)

i cant wait to see more of it, its really good

D

Deleted member 1895075

Couple things that need improvment or adding on to
Combat:
-It feels repetitive and the variations of enemys are just bulet sponges.
-Weapon variation would be good but not neccecary.
-Perhaps enemys that counter a COD zombies trainig type approach would help it feel less repetivive.
There are more but im not gonna list them so lets move into the nsfw
NSFW:
-needless to say more scenes
-Cumming on the allready in game scenes
-scenes that dont take you out of the game but rather that are part of the game itslef.
Thats generaly it, for a demo this is good but hopfully it can get better!

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
ah yes, also to notify, i was bit sad and disspointed to see headshots has no rewards, no damage multiplier or one shot kills :/

recoil is too randome instead of sometime predictable and linear ( if you can control the recoil you can have pinpoint acuracy in burst or full auto)

just my opignion, but feel free to do it however you want

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
ah yes, also to notify, i was bit sad and disspointed to see headshots has no rewards, no damage multiplier or one shot kills :/

recoil is too randome instead of sometime predictable and linear ( if you can control the recoil you can have pinpoint acuracy in burst or full auto)

just my opignion, but feel free to do it however you want
I have already added to the game recoil and the zombie damage system in different parts of the body with different consequences. It will be in the next build.

ntmega

May 8, 2020
The game dsnt seem to work for me black screen i can enter the game and start a new one but i dont see anything.

ntmega

May 8, 2020
Hi, Please check if other games on unity engine works fine?
other unity games working, i tried changing several graphic settings on my computer just in case, but not working. anyways if no one else complains its probably just a problem im having so no big deal for you, i hope i could play in some future updates game seems intresting.
Good luck with your work man !

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes