Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
Downloading large files from Mega through web browser is a bad idea. For some reason, only with Mega, it writes the file to browser storage and then it copies to your destination, therefore writing the file twice on your disk(s). Ex. this game's 1.37 GiB download results in 2.74 GiB of disk writes. Then after copying, Mega doesn't clear the file from browser storage ( ).

I use , command-line (will need some basic CLI experience), free, open-source software that skips that dumb shit. Download and extract latest experimental build (though "experimental", it is stable).
  1. Open CMD
  2. cd to desired download directory (changing current directory works better than using the Megatools --path argument)
  3. path\to\megatools.exe dl "link"
This concludes my off-topic rant.

Reactions: thekill

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
Heh...I played this before playing Valorant. I can confirm that this is a great way to train your aim before your first game of FPS.

Enjoyed it, 11/10 would recommend again.

EDIT: Also, Bottom-tier_uta I recommend using the external software mega provides. Yes, another program to install is dumb...but it takes the more flawed system off of your system, which is what you described. (I think it's called MEGAsync or something.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Shiny_

Blozo66

Aug 28, 2018
It almost took me 5 minutes bug it, i cant play because i cant see the cinematics and ALL the game became a white papper. 1589100576665.png 1589100658607.png

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
It almost took me 5 minutes bug it, i cant play because i cant see the cinematics and ALL the game became a white papper.
It looks beautiful, but I don’t think you can play like that. I will make some graphical settings in the next build, including screen resolution. I hope this fixes such individual problems.
I think some post-processing effect works weird in your gpu. I will make interface for manage pp-effects in the next build.

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Lol, I get that bug - but restarting works. It's because a shader didn't load properly I think lol.

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
Hello everyone!

Yesterday i completed the basis for the heroine’s capture system, now the enemy who approached her can grab her right in the field and player will need to resist by pressing keys if the heroine has resisted, the zombie is stunned and the heroine is freed, if not, the heroine becomes a toy for a zombie, program code is ready and right now I doing animations for all this, if zombie without legs, if zombie behind, if zombie in front, and for different zombie different animations.

I think i will show a video example when i finish with animations, thanks!

NewTroll123

May 28, 2019
Hello everyone!

Yesterday i completed the basis for the heroine’s capture system, now the enemy who approached her can grab her right in the field and player will need to resist by pressing keys if the heroine has resisted, the zombie is stunned and the heroine is freed, if not, the heroine becomes a toy for a zombie, program code is ready and right now I doing animations for all this, if zombie without legs, if zombie behind, if zombie in front, and for different zombie different animations.

sounds pretty good.
Good luck

Reactions: 8848pss and Shiny_

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
Hello everyone!

damn, i cant wait to see the results :3

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Yesterday i completed the basis for the heroine’s capture system, now the enemy who approached her can grab her right in the field and player will need to resist by pressing keys if the heroine has resisted, the zombie is stunned and the heroine is freed, if not, the heroine becomes a toy for a zombie
No game with zombies is complete without grabbing!

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
Hello everyone! Made a small customization system.

Hair colors in this video just for test, system is dynamic, i can add a lot of colors. Also improved shader, rig and hair dynamics.

can you somehow include multiple penetrations depending on the zombie count on the heroine?

nice demo btw.
It's possible in the future. Thanks you!

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
any new update or info ?
Hi, i'm doing a backend right now. I rewrite the mechanics of the level, system, do the refactoring of dirty code before introducing new systems. I will rewrite the mechanics of the level, then i will write the merchant (And this is the trading system as a whole), the obtaining of resources, money and the level of survival. And i also worked on the quality of my video, so i’ll do a video demonstration when it’s ready, nothing to show right now, all the new things after the customization system is the program code.
Thank you for your interest in the project!

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes