Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
I had a vision, an epiphany recently about what my subconscious must have surely been missing from this game the whole time, and what, if pulled off by a fellow of Shinekuku's calibre, would make it even more godlike. In one word (and change spelling as transatlantically necessary): Lightsabre. :LOL:

... You may agree when ready. ;)

Reactions: Maccafloy

ItsTheLast23

Jun 5, 2020
shinekuku, can you add a melee weapon? I think it will make the game more interesting, especially when this game has a long storyline, like if we are on a mission and the bullets run out, we can use a knife as an alternative weapon,don't make a melee fighting style that looks too aggressive, because it's not natural for this game. then maybe for the price of a Each gun or bullet is raised, to make the game even more tense, and the materials needed to make the bullets are added, so that we players fight hard for the ingredients. and for the lip-sync, I think it is necessary to add a little emotion to the main character, so that the impression of the main character is more natural. maybe that is the advice I can give, if there is something missing, please comment, sharing ideas is better. :)

edit : oh i forgot, regarding the handgun that was obtained when completing the shooting practice mission, I think it is better if the handgun is not given for free, it's better to have players buy it at the shop (sorry I forgot the man's name) or you can give a player a knife for the first weapon, after all there is a handgun that can be bought in the shop and that's will change the handgun we have after completing the mission, even though it is the same gun, or am I wrong?

Sorry for bad english :(

Last edited:

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
wait , wait, wait. Now you put even traps in the game? Stop, my penis can´t handle any more.
Do you think about different traps already? Like somethink with ropes or quicksand too? My dick is close to explode.
You really want my money. Okay, you have me. How can i buy the game? i have only a gtx 1050 but i dont care, i want this game when its done and i would pay for it to show my respect for this amazing skill.

FoolClone

Jul 28, 2018
She's all weepy and the zombie just stands there admiring foliage and shit, this stuff is compelling

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Please, please, please don't make her cry every time. Please have it either her first time or a corruption like system, where every time she's forced to preform sexual acts she gets more and more into it.

I say this as I really hate "needlessly" crying. After the first few times is where it gets old fast.
Or she just not get into it but thinks like CJ. "Ah shit, here we go again."

• Haha
Reactions: srg91 and Maccafloy

Zae

Oct 31, 2018
I think instead of saying, "Wake Up" it should say "Get up" or "Get back up".

Will there be different real-time h-scenes when there are more foes around?

What do you think about having the real-time h-scene tied to the stamina bar? Instead of going right into a real-time h-scene when an enemy captures the protagonist, have it when the protagonist is low on stamina leaving the character to be more vulnerable for a real-time h-scene to activate. The enemies would have to be changed to trying to capture the protagonist but fails to do so and lowers the stamina bar (otherwise if low on stamina go into h-scene).

Stamina.png

I also find it odd to have monsters standing still waiting to capture the protagonist during/after a real-time h-scene, what do you plan on doing with that? Maybe have them circle around the protagonist/different idle animations?

Speaking of stamina will there be any other movement options like slide or dodge roll?

Will melee attacks consume stamina?

Any approximation when the next update will be?

Other than that looking good as usual! I'm excited to see what else you have in store for us.

Last edited:

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
I think instead of saying, "Wake Up" it should say "Get up" or "Get back up".
Or "Get Backup" (This girl was raped, carry backuped one)

Will there be different real-time h-scenes when there are more foes around?
Sure, h-scene system already has a functional for it, just need make more scenes.

What do you think about having the real-time h-scene tied to the stamina bar?
No, stamina affects only struggle and "Get Up" if resistance failed, h-scene will be triggered if you fail "Get Backup" phase.

I also find it odd to have monsters standing still waiting to capture the protagonist during/after a real-time h-scene, what do you plan on doing with that?
I'll make "Withdraw gun" animation for it.

Speaking of stamina will there be any other movement options like slide or dodge roll?
Dodge will be.

Will melee attacks consume stamina?
Sure.

Any approximation when the next update will be?
I would do tasseography on coffee grounds, but I drank all the coffee in range.

Other than that looking good as usual! I'm excited to see what else you have in store for us.
Thanks!

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes