Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
guys pls help if i enter game its turn black
You mean this it ?
start game.png
and moments later the sound of soft music?

If so, don't panic, the game starts after a while( when you from hearing a sound )

-You can also change the graphics card settings to integrated(right click on the game icon, and then point to the text "Run with graphics processor") you will have the choice of higher performance or integrated
-

If not then please show the screenshot, or describe exactly what is happening.

Mashro

Jan 25, 2021
You mean this it ?
View attachment 1100649

If so, don't panic, the game starts after a while( when you from hearing a sound )

-You can also change the graphics card settings to integrated(right click on the game icon, and then point to the text "Run with graphics processor") you will have the choice of higher performance or integrated
-

Thank you for reply i will test this

Mashro

Jan 25, 2021
You mean this it ?
View attachment 1100649

-

this happen when i enter game.if i enter game and press play button menu screen keep stay here изображение_2021-03-26_171720.png

pluxuryEstate

Mar 4, 2021
looks like zombies now more stronger. how to finish "kill 20 zombies" if u can kill 11-12 with full pistol magazines. Money stopped drop from zombies, how to buy more ammo? uhm

Reactions: Honest Pirate

HazardFern

Dec 27, 2018
The new voice is great, but I encountered a large number of issues such as:
The tongues on the vampire boots are missing their texture (pink with black tiles).
The player's hair becomes invisible from some angles in the shooting range.
When a group of zombies is grabbing you on slightly uneven terrain you can fall through the map.
Sometimes your weapon is visible and your head can look around during h scenes.
Zombie bodies collide with a invisible box around the player and get dragged.
The pistol feels like an airsoft gun (2 15rnd magazines with no misses and only head shots is not enough to kill 3 zombies).
Due to the pistol not doing enough damage there isn't enough ammo (with out getting scrap) to kill 20 zombies.
The sewer wave zombies don't drop any ammo meaning there is not enough ( with scrap and money) ammo to kill them all.
If two zombies grab at the same time you can get face fucked by both of them at the same time.

I also suggest that you make it so the player can walk at normal speed at the cost of stamina while wounded, as it can be tedious to get back to the base if you have run out of med kits.

Reactions: Shiny_
Oct 5, 2017
Where do you find the strong zombies? I assume it has something to do with pulling the lever in the underground facility that starts the waves of normal zombies a second time but it doesn't work. Anyone figured this one out?

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
I have the same problem with the strong Zombies and not enough ammo. 10 headshots to kill on. i have 150 shots and have to kill 20 zombies. let me do some math: Nope this is noit working.
And i cant escape beartrap. stamina is faster empty then escape bar full.

Reactions: doe50818 and Shiny_

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
This release is very bugged, and the zombies are very difficult, in the next release there will be balance and bug fixes, as well as new content. My best tester and friend temporary unavailable now and it's very difficult to debug everything solo, thank you guys for reporting bugs. I'll create readme with known bugs now.

-Added known bugs readme

Last edited:

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
This release is very bugged, and the zombies are very difficult, in the next release there will be balance and bug fixes, as well as new content. My best tester and friend temporary unavailable now and it's very difficult to debug everything solo, thank you guys for reporting bugs. I'll create readme with known bugs now.
You should have a very small batch of players as testers for future releases. Enough to have a good idea on difficulty settings. Not everyone can play like me (or others that may find combat too easy), but it's also incredibly difficult to handicap oneself in trying to play in people's shoes who would find the former combat nigh impossible. If need be I (as well as others I assume) would love to test if you ever feel the need.

Aug 1, 2019
Shinekuku New content feels great! The weapon handling and sound feel better now, the graphics look better and thanks for adding 1440p option. I also like the feature that when the fast zombie catches you and does its business, you continue without pants. Great job! :)

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
give your tip make a kind of difficulty system in. Or Npc at the start of the zb. Monition gives all small help when you have nothing left.

so heling is also part of this version. it's really no fun anymore. Build little ne where you can relax for free

Last edited:

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
So is there only one animation in this release or is that another bug that none of the others are triggering? I suspect bug, but reloaded the game twice and still only ever plays the same one where she blows then sobs.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes