Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
Hey, at least in the preview version you can preview dozens of bugs that are apparent from just launching the game and playing it for 5 minutes and yet aren't fixed! Great preview, thanks!

Reactions: Keldin and Shiny_

Themistoklis1

Apr 5, 2019
About the difficulty its ok for me personally pretty much kinda forces you to play it a bit more smart way which is always nice .Kinda liked that everything has a meaning (like stamina is needed to escape grab) . Something weird happen and zombies did not drop anything (no money or no shotgun ammo on dangerous mission ) .

one nasty bug i found though when shotgun blew some zombies limps they where literally running without head and it appeared they did not have a proper hitbox afterwards (one i believe did not have any hitbox at all all the shells punch right through him) .

EDITED: this also happens when the zombies loose one limp like an arm

Last edited:
Reactions: Shiny_

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
- i needed 611 bullets to finish the first two missions (killing more than 20 zombies, because I needed 50 parts)
- it's impossible to escape more than 3 zombies, because they take turns until you die
- zombies can climb obstacles, player character can not

the sex animations are good, the player character is gorgeous, but the game part is (n)

The game also froze when I entered the underground facility.

Smutfactory

Sep 4, 2018
Any tips on how to progress in the first mission after you run out of bullets? Still need to kill 14 more zombies

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Any tips on how to progress in the first mission after you run out of bullets? Still need to kill 14 more zombies
I used cheat engine to increase my magazine size, but don't bother. Even if you finish the first two quests, the entire underground facility, which is the next quest, is impossible to do. Game is freezing, zombies keep attacking you after you've shot their head off, event where waves of zombies are coming is stalling after the second wave (if you exit and save here you can not return to the event location), etc.

This is literally unplayable at this stage.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Can someone explain how this detective stuff works? I don't see a single item anywhere. I had to look it up here and I still can't find them. One under the table in the shooting range? False, literally nothing there. Is my game just bugged from the start?

Edit: I had to restart the game. I kept looking at the note, but I couldn't accept the quest. It worked after starting a new game.

Last edited:

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Very nice improvements and still running smootly on a 1060.
Need to be balanced tho, and some quest don't track and i had to use the new console too complete them.

Noptotch

Jan 8, 2018
So, I take it the vintage outfit is not in this version. If it is and its supposedly be in the underground place I can safely tell that they are either invisible or just not there.

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Its possible to collect the entire Detective Outfit and kill 12-14 Zombies with the initial ammo. You can also collect just barely over 50 scrap. When you turn in the scrap to Charlotte you get 150 bullets again. When you turn in the Zombies, you get 150 bullets once more. That should give you plenty to buy an AK and a couple hundred rounds for it. You can also just buy more pistol ammo.

When opening the bunker this time an actual horde came at me. Unfortunately, one of the Zombies got bugged.
I had shot off its head and one of its arms, it then became intangible to bullets, but kept following and swiping at me.
It was probably related to me headshotting it as it was doing the "gets up from ground" animation.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Too Much Light v0.4b (Preview)

Mini update for showcase new things, improvements and collect some feedback;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link
Link
Issues and bugs with this version that I have found so far;
  • After struggling a few times with new struggle system, the blurring effect/motion blur effect stays forever
  • After zombies force her orally and she is on ground crying you have the QTE to wake but if you just stay on ground nothing further happens
  • Zombies attack too fast after waking getting you stuck in endless loop of struggling before you can even shoot them
  • I know you mentioned difficulty but you basically now don't have enough ammo at start to really do anything and since there is no melee system once you are out of ammo you can't do much
  • Bear trap escaping is too hard you run out of energy before you can quick tap E
  • A cheat option in-game would be nice for players who prefer games like this without the challenge. If even just to disable the health system
  • After you lose all your health and get the game over, when the game over text starts it bugs the animations in the background
  • After game over when you click continue you restart back at base at your current progress but also with 0 HP and 0 ammo if you used it all before the game over
  • The texture on the boots is bugged
  • You can't exit the mini-game in the shooting gallery (the arcade) after playing it and saying exit it says "shutting down" but you are stuck on it indefinitely
1616856083488.png

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
I got permalocked in a bugged sex scene. I shot a zombie a few times in the head and a horde swarmed me in seconds. There was no way to escape since as soon as I passed the struggle I would get insta grabbed until I ran out of stamina completely. This repeated through a few scenes until I was stuck in the air in the full nelson position but no sex happening. Enemies were swiping at me while I just hovered there. Eventually I fell through the floor and was in some sort of void with no control over my character. I had to Alt F4 out.

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
This is so fucking unplayable even on low settings. Why this "game" boosted to 100% gpu?
Past updates, although they suffered from similar problems, but not so much that the game simply takes and refuses to work if less than 80 percent of the GPU is free(gtx 1070). And this is only when you start the game. Even if you just reboot the pc. What the fuck, man?
And if you're also fighting more than 3 zombies, then expect your graphics driver to fucking shut down.
Just a fucking awesome update. Thank you, discouraged the desire to play this creation further.

Yeah, Cyberpunk 2077 and RDR2 works fine even at launch on high quality fullHD, but for this game I need change the card....Nice try, but I still playing others games. So no - its not about dying videocard or corrupted OS, drivers etc.....

Last edited:
Reactions: joncik and Shiny_

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I actually love this update. There are a few bugs but it plays just fine. My cpu gpu has no problems... maybe someone needs a new one? Dude keep up the good work, excellent graphics, game play and scenes. Did you take out the gangbang though?

oh I do wish there was an easier way to heal.... unless I am missing something.

ok found major problem. I had like 800 dollars and like 400 pistol ammo. I saved and exited and when I came back had 15 ammo and 0 money and I have to do the bunker mission now... probably going to have to start over.

Aug 1, 2019
This is so fucking unplayable even on low settings. Why this "game" boosted to 100% gpu?
Past updates, although they suffered from similar problems, but not so much that the game simply takes and refuses to work if less than 80 percent of the GPU is free(gtx 1070). And this is only when you start the game. Even if you just reboot the pc. What the fuck, man?
And if you're also fighting more than 3 zombies, then expect your graphics driver to fucking shut down.
Just a fucking awesome update. Thank you, discouraged the desire to play this creation further.
That's not true, I play at 1440p highest settings (you just need to enable HairOptimization) at 50fps and I have a GTX 1070TI. You may have something else bottlenecking.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes