Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

JakOwO

Oct 31, 2019
Nice Work! kepp that goin i love that ^^ but the dev version is not working anymore, has anyone a idea why?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Another problem I ran into, not sure if anyone else has. I made it to the bunker and killed several waves of zombies but then some that I think the game thought were dead weren't I couldn't kill them with the shotgun point blank it was like the shots were just going right through no blood or anything. Love the update but the bugs are making it so I will wait until the next update.

Reactions: Shiny_

lulinlul

May 5, 2017
Another problem I ran into, not sure if anyone else has. I made it to the bunker and killed several waves of zombies but then some that I think the game thought were dead weren't I couldn't kill them with the shotgun point blank it was like the shots were just going right through no blood or anything. Love the update but the bugs are making it so I will wait until the next update.
Yea shotgun is completelly bugged not hit scanning targets. Also if you save and reload you will lose all your money and ammo that is not in chamber. Also second wave of zombies bugged when I had to kill one more zombie but never came I checked all rooms and waited like 20 minutes. Kinda like more struggle gameplay like you have to count ammo then before but zombies should be squishier and less ammo would be better balance immo.

Bunsen

May 5, 2018
" Unlocked Adriano Insane Story quest with Vintage outfit "

Cant seem to find parts of this outfit anywhere in the facility, its not in this update?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Yea shotgun is completelly bugged not hit scanning targets. Also if you save and reload you will lose all your money and ammo that is not in chamber. Also second wave of zombies bugged when I had to kill one more zombie but never came I checked all rooms and waited like 20 minutes. Kinda like more struggle gameplay like you have to count ammo then before but zombies should be squishier and less ammo would be better balance immo.
Thanks for confirming that at least its not me. Great game with a ton of potential I will certainly be watching it.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
" Unlocked Adriano Insane Story quest with Vintage outfit "

Cant seem to find parts of this outfit anywhere in the facility, its not in this update?
Yeah when I played through the earlier version I was able to find all the pieces. If they are there they are not in the same places they were.

Reactions: Bunsen

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
Yeesh, this game took a big step backwards with this update.

- Zombies should not take 9 to 12 head-shots just to be killed
- The animation for the zombies needs to be re-worked because their right hand constantly covers their face so you're essentially wasting bullets since shots to anywhere but the head barely do any damage
- As soon as you go into a downed state, zombies will instantly grapple you right before you stand up so you're in an endless loop of getting grabbed and it stays that way until you die which is just horrible
- Crouch button still doesn't do anything
- When you remove the boots, the character model still stands as if she's still wearing heels
- When being grabbed, only the BJ scene plays and nothing else for some reason
- Need more ways to earn money because since it's such a pain in the ass to kill zombies now, you're having to spend way more on ammo and the pistol is not cutting it and the shotgun is absolutely useless and needs a HUGE buff to damage and accuracy
- Metal crates in the cabins need to be farm-able, so after something like 10 minutes the crates are full with metal scrap again but also re-spawn the zombies so it's not a free trip for materials
- Dead zombie bodies collide and stay with your character when moving around and looks weird
- Would be nice to see zombies drop a bit of ammo and money when they die to help the player stay out and keep fighting
- Would also be nice to see a leveling system in place and a skill tree eventually so as you level up you can upgrade your stamina to have more and stuff like additional damage to zombies, especially their limbs among other things
- The camera change when entering and leaving doors is pretty annoying and not needed. The one to enter the underground facility is fine since the game is loading a new area but entering the house and shooting range should not have the camera change
- Better save system. The game keeps removing ammo, metal scrap, first aid kits, and herbs when continuing your game
- Increase movement speed when in the house, it's annoying walking at like 20% speed

This game has great potential and I have been following it since the start. I'm excited to see what else is to come. If you need to, please get more beta testers because if this update is the result of not having anyone to test your game and updates like this keep getting released, people will lose interest fast. Keep up the great work though.

dregon87

May 6, 2019
I could not go beyond the second wave, the last zombie who was left without an arm and a head was running after me and hitting me, even without the animation of a blow job, it was impossible to kill him since the bullets passed through him, I went out and deleted the game.

ED265

Aug 10, 2017
Really a nice game, but again i'm too noob for shooters so...
modded Preview (0.4a) to Dev build. press 0 on numpad while in game to get the cheats ^-^
Hi, i have to overwrite the "old" file or?
If i do so, the game does not start - if i don´t i have no cheats.
I think i need a hint :)

szybki1

Jan 10, 2018
Hey I like this game very much but I play on wooden PC and so that I can't pass though shooting area on hard because of lagging. In previous versions I could do the quests but now I need to pass this area before. Do you guys have any save just after done the shooting area on hard?

iamblackfeet

Sep 26, 2018
I understand everyone is frustrated over this last update, I am as well. But Shineku has clearly stated that this is a demo build to give us insight on what he's done so far. I suggest we all be civilized and instead of angrily posting "this doesn't work, that's broken!", we just list out what issues we have so they can be fixed/adjusted.

Issues I ran into:

- Bear trap requires too much stamina to escape (Maybe 60-70% instead, OR 100% followed by quick stamina recovery)
- Zombie required damage to kill (I understand these values will be adjusted in future update)
- Sprinting over killed zombie body makes character drag zombie's body under feet until stopping movement
- Exiting game or main menu causes you to lose all items and money in inventory
- Fast zombie is way too fast in comparison to character's capabilities (We need either a jump or roll, evasion is impossible currently)
- Maybe it's my setup specifically, female voice actor voice is too quiet, even at 100%. Considering she is the only one that talks in the game, inner monologue should be very front-and-center loud.
- Character's head still follows the camera that follows mouse movement during H scenes. Example: 3rd person view in H scene, Her head will turn in uncomfortable directions based on where the player is looking, causing hair to do weird things.

I stopped playing completely after killing 10/20 zombies. I did not want to spend an hour kiting to kill 20 while not being able to save because all money/ammo would disappear.

As far as I can tell from what I've played, there are only 2 animations:

1: Normal force BJ from regular zombie
2: Standing piledriver from fast zombie

Oh right, regarding people with graphics cards that ramp up to 100%, this happens with many games that cranks up the core. It happens on my 1080Ti & 3070.
The advice I have for most people is to find optimal settings that gets you 60fps IN-GAME, then use whatever GPU software you use to set a 75C temp target and 80-90% power target. Keeps my gpus running at 60-67C, which is normal.

Last edited:

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018
I understand everyone is frustrated over this last update, I am as well. But Shineku has clearly stated that this is a demo build to give us insight on what he's done so far. I suggest we all be civilized and instead of angrily posting "this doesn't work, that's broken!", we just list out what issues we have so they can be fixed/adjusted.

Issues I ran into:

- Bear trap requires too much stamina to escape (Maybe 60-70% instead, OR 100% followed by quick stamina recovery)
- Zombie required damage to kill (I understand these values will be adjusted in future update)
- Sprinting over killed zombie body makes character drag zombie's body under feet until stopping movement
- Exiting game or main menu causes you to lose all items and money in inventory
- Fast zombie is way too fast in comparison to character's capabilities (We need either a jump or roll, evasion is impossible currently)
- Maybe it's my setup specifically, female voice actor voice is too quiet, even at 100%. Considering she is the only one that talks in the game, inner monologue should be very front-and-center loud.
- Character's head still follows the camera that follows mouse movement during H scenes. Example: 3rd person view in H scene, Her head will turn in uncomfortable directions based on where the player is looking, causing hair to do weird things.

I stopped playing completely after killing 10/20 zombies. I did not want to spend an hour kiting to kill 20 while not being able to save because all money/ammo would disappear.

As far as I can tell from what I've played, there are only 2 animations:

1: Normal force BJ from regular zombie
2: Standing piledriver from fast zombie

Oh right, regarding people with graphics cards that ramp up to 100%, this happens with many games that cranks up the core. It happens on my 1080Ti & 3070.
The advice I have for most people is to find optimal settings that gets you 60fps IN-GAME, then use whatever GPU software you use to set a 75C temp target and 80-90% power target. Keeps my gpus running at 60-67C, which is normal.
howd you get the 2nd animation

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes