Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Just4m0dss

Aug 24, 2020
Besides the bugs, i'm enjoying this update (like always) and i need to say, you made me feel sad for failing the QTE
View attachment 1109278
Btw: The Underground facility is very broken, can't escape a zombies and already got inst grabbed by another and can't run cause stamina bar...
Toomuchlight 0.4b (preview) Screenshot.png

Reactions: Shiny_

_Kowareta_

Jan 26, 2019
Hi, the game has given me an error and every time I log in I get crashed or leave a upload tab and then it closes, can someone help me?

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
does anyone have a cheat engine file? brain too small to fiddle with it and fuck, the zombies HP need to be fixed as soon as possible
wouldn't it be better to fix this issue right away, instead of including the fix on a new update? we understand that the build might be unstable now, but it would be much better for us to troubleshoot it if we actually manage to get past the 20 zombies mission without limping 90% of the way

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
I understand everyone is frustrated over this last update, I am as well. But Shineku has clearly stated that this is a demo build to give us insight on what he's done so far..
What does it demo except for BJ animation and bugs?

Well the new QTE system is good, I'll give you that.

Feb 1, 2020
The guys who got it here are patrons ?
No the version available here is a "preview/demo" version. That's not to say there is a whole lot more if you do sub. Subs/patrons get just a slight upgrade compared to this version. As of right now the game is incredibly tough, and very difficult to try and get through. Right now the game doesn't give you enough money to buy guns/ammo and the zombies don't go down easy. Once you run out of ammo, you have basically lost as there is no way to kill zombies. This game could use some sort of melee or make it easier to get the guns and ammo. But yeah, it's at a good starting point, it would be nice to see this get polished into a more developed and balanced game.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
All vintage locations?
Also, do they work in the version posted here on f95? I heard they are patreon only...?

Tsunamy

Dec 6, 2018
hey guys, i enjoyed the game so far up until this update and i am curious if there was any update with the monster in the sewers, can someone tell me ?

Reactions: GreatBuddy

Especkt

Feb 25, 2019
1616936338698.png

Played this game earlier and when I were supposed to find the Vintage cloths 1 of them were on top of this engine. I also checked the previous spots as I had full vintage outfit in the earlier game preview. Is this quest bugged? Or did it change to patreon only to get access to the rest of the quests?

Rdcbr2

May 18, 2020
I didn't read this in the known buglist yet
I shot the legs and arms from zombies to see if they would still move without limbs. They ended up being unkillable
I shot the arm of one zombie, he would start hitting me instead of grabbing me. I couldn't kill him also. He would just chase me until I'm dead.

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
It's possible to have developer options like cheats? I have 15 bullets in pistol and 0 to reload and 0 money... :/

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
Killing zombies was torture at first, someone suggested killing zombies in small groups. I did so and it turned out to be a bull's eye.
You let the zombies come over and start the action. You immediately click E and break free, immediately click the aim button and shoot the zombie's head 10 times.
The gun needs 10 shots, Rifle ( AK ) needs 5 ( I don't know how many ammo you need shotgun because I haven't used it )
It's probably more profitable to invest in a pistol. Avoid the strong zombies, there is no need to fight them. ( A strong zombie is a bit of a mini boss )
And when it comes to collecting scrap metal, take a look around the starting area.
chest one.png drei box.png
( Before going hunting, purchase additional pistol ammunition ( at least 3 magazines )

The level of the game is difficult is a fact. The heroine has a real hell there. However, that's not what spoils the game.
Game save system. It was the worst. If not for this error, the current release would be much more pleasant for me. I also had frequent drops in the number of frames, but here is my fault.

I also found a few other bugs.
bug.png
non stop standing.png Zombie weapons cannot be turned off, no matter if it is on or off, they are still standing.

This error gave me a chance to fight the boss in the dungeons.

wall.png

When I was fighting zombies in real time, I was pushed off the map. Via pushback animations after repelling a zombie attack.

I also had a problem with one of the zombies simulating dead
zombie with head.png The pointer showed me last zombie to kill, his getting up animation didn't unlock.

Zombies are too fast, they surround the heroine without much trouble. And that means the end for her.

end.png queque.png

This is not my first contact with the game, I know how great a creator Shinekuku is. That's why I'm not giving up this game, I'm going to wait patiently for the next update which will fix the bugs and bring the balance back :)

I'm sorry for english :)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes