Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

pihkal202

May 14, 2020
I think the zombies have to much health. I mean you need around 5 head-shots from the AK47 (most powerfull weapon so far). And the Shotgun should be more powerfull.

Aug 8, 2020
Hi,

i played the game and it was a nice try.

I have a few suggestions for the dev:

- make the zombies more weaker or the weapons stronger
- a little more time for escape the gangbang
- hitbox (head, legs, arms, etc.) for zombies
- minimap would be nice
- bugfixes ofc
- skilltree for heroine
- more material for lust

GL and HF dev!!!! Go, go, go!!!!

BBearQ

Aug 4, 2019
Tbh, regard the complaint with the demo. Creator should edit the first post with latest demo along with latest public version (0.4a iirc). Thereforth the demo should be there for those that like to tested it out, as well as getting ahead of upcoming changes and feature. While those wanted more stable and completed version won't get lost ay.

Pressorom

Feb 14, 2018
Well i dont really have much complain about the gameplay part...but losin the save file everytime that you reload the game is kinda painful specially because performace issues... i can run skyrim com 100+ mods with 0 stutters and i cant run this game without my gpu overheating... my biggest concern is about misleading changelong in the first page, because not everthing thats mentioned there is on the preview/demo.

Feb 1, 2020
I have version 4a Maximum and I found that this version is probably the most fun. The zombies drop money/ammo when they die. The zombies are much easier to kill. Unfortunately, it's missing some of the newer content.

Here is a link to version 4a if you want to try it out.

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
Waiting for next update cause current can't save my positions and ammo. I had 300 ammo and I clicked save and exit, when I return I had 15 ammo only and 0 to reload. Meh

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Very well done with this build! However, the weapons need a few tweaks. It shouldnt take that many bullets to kill a zombie if u headshot em.

Twiggymc

Oct 19, 2017
Underground is crazy buggy, as well as the shot gun, bullets just phasing through enemies, takes like 12+ rounds to kill one guy with the shotgun even at pointblank range all the pellets just either phase through or some how go around the enemy, after about 3 minutes in the underground i was being chanced by 5+ one armed enemies who could not be damaged in any way but they could still hit me

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
tried to do another run from a fresh new game few hours ago

- when i started it, the clothing from the detective set that i had already found on the previous run had already been collected (except from the one on the highest house, that i hadn't found on the previous run), and i already had the clothes from the shooting range as well. very weird but welcome since i didn't had to go around to look for them again, still, it shows how wonky the save system still is
- main point of this build is to stack on pistol ammo and kite as much as you can, lot of the times the zombies arm will get in the way of their heads, causing you to miss the headshot; not to mention that they have become an absurd bullet sponge, taking around 12 headshots to die
- collision with dead zombie bodies is really annoying, you either just surf them around like dante in dmc3 or you do a full track stop, i don't mind if it doesn't have ragdolls and collision or the body disappears after a short while after being killed, it definitely beats having it act like a ladder step you just drag along with you
- i used the shotgun on my previous run and it's plain awful, shots feel like they have a huge delay from the moment you shoot, to the moment it collides with something, and most of the time, if the target is close enough (although a bit further than an arm's distance) your shot will simply miss - wherever you were aiming at, it's not going there, sometimes it even gives the impression that the angle from where the shot came from is pretty different from the angle MC actually were, which would cause the shot to miss, obviously
- lack of parts to collect gets sort of annoying, enemies no longer dropping money (and ammo during the sewer challenge) like they did in the 4a Maximum build (and other previous builds that i can remember) definitely does not help at all with ammo sustenance
- didn't even bother with the bear traps this time
- sewers part is incredibly glitchy, including
-> if enough zombies gang on you and you enter a chain of being grappled and freeing yourself, you occasionally will be thrown in the void, outside of the map, only workaround is exiting to the main menu and reloading. reloading gets you back to the forest, first time i had to do it, i haven't yet entered the first room where you find zombies in the sewers, so all chests should be closed and have loot in it, right? well, when i reentered the sewers, it's like the whole stage had reset, but all chests were opened and empty, with no changes to my inventory, at all
-> after going to the void during the sewer challenge, i had to reload the game again, which reset the whole stage like last time, this time though, when i lured all zombies to the first corridor to try to get them while they're together, only 2 or 3 came, the rest... disappeared? when i reentered the room, it was completely empty, for some reason
-> during the sewer challenge, one of the zombies on the second wave had lost an arm (even though i was definitely not aiming for it) and after that, became simply invincible, rendering the challenge impossible to complete. no bullets were registering their hits, though he wasn't the last zombie alive when the glitch happened, so i managed to kill a few zombies while he was invincible, which would mean it was not an issue with the guns themselves. i recorded this since i haven't seen anyone reporting a similar issue, so it could be worth to look into it, here's the link to it, since the video file is too big to post here

again, it would make a lot of sense to simply strike the bullet sponge issue first, release a hotfix, and the follow with the other fixes on another build, since it really gets in people's way of play the full thing in order to troubleshoot effectively. all issues aside, game is evolving nicely from the other builds, and i look forward to seeing more

Last edited:

Shadowblaster

Mar 9, 2019
ok so trying this version out for the first time and i haven't reached the sewers yet, but so far idk what everyone is complaining about, I understand that there are a lot of glitches but the zombies aren't that tough and it's not tanking my gpu much. i have an rx 570. to kill the 20 zombies needed i just had to use about 250ish pistol shots out of the 1200 i had even with me spamming the absolute fuck out of it. you get 500 cash if you suck the dudes dick so you can use that to buy bullets. you already get a pistol so no need to spend 550 on that. if your girl said she made to much noise, it's time to book it cause you just alerted at least 3. slowly back up as you're shooting and if there's 2 of them shoot 1 enough to stun it then focus the other zombie, it'll take time for the first one to start moving again. once they get close use the stamina you have to run. my only complaint is that there isn't enough metal scraps to fully arm yourself with more ammo. there are bugs yes but shouldn't worry about them since this game is still in development and shinekuku will get to it eventually

Last edited:
Reactions: Shiny_

Shadowblaster

Mar 9, 2019
ok so not finished with the sewers yet but i left the sewers since there was a lot of scrap laying around there so i went out for more ammo after i cleared all the zombies in the left room cause i looked like a boss fight was coming up or something like that. came back into the sewers and all the zombies respawned

EDIT: um nvm they just vanished?

Shadowblaster

Mar 9, 2019
ok so new glitch in the sewers. not sure how i triggered it but all the zombies are now immune and/or i'm shooting blanks now

EDIT: ok so it's not blanks but i can no longer hit any enemies that are close to me

Second Edit: ok so the zombies are now making sounds when shooting them as if i'm hitting metal even when it's the head. I'm only getting some hitmarkers every few bullets when shooting near their legs. I can no longer test anything wrong with the zombies due to the fact that i am now in the void and the girl looks like a monster herself 1617003648885.png

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2020
ok so new glitch in the sewers. not sure how i triggered it but all the zombies are now immune and/or i'm shooting blanks now

EDIT: ok so it's not blanks but i can no longer hit any enemies that are close to me
Let me know if you beat the underground my guy. Then let me know how many times it took to actually do it lol. Are you playing the preview or the sub version?

Reactions: ThatCrew

Shadowblaster

Mar 9, 2019
Another report, I was able to actually exit the game with all of my ammo intact, it seems like the game auto saved when i left and came back from the sewers as i don't have the amount of ammo i had the first time i went in but instead the amount of ammo i had when i came back to the sewers to restock

Shadowblaster

Mar 9, 2019
Let me know if you beat the underground my guy. Then let me know how many times it took to actually do it lol. Are you playing the preview or the sub version?
This is v0.4b preview. if this was the previous release i wouldn't be giving reports and bugs. I was able to get to the second wave first try and even when surrounded by zombies i was able to get out. there seems to be a bug where you can heal yourself while you're down/fighting the zombie so i was doing that while regaining stamina. sadly i don't see this beatable if the zombies keep becoming immune to bullets

Reactions: Shiny_

dantekazama

Aug 30, 2018
So instead this game Upgrade, but it's goes to Downgrade ??
Less sex scene, missing the Vintage Items inside the sewers, no Gallery...
Hmmm... I'll pass this game if this still happening to next Upgrade...

Reactions: ThatCrew
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes