Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
That's not true, I play at 1440p highest settings (you just need to enable HairOptimization) at 50fps and I have a GTX 1070TI. You may have something else bottlenecking.
I can record this for proof and I told you - only ONE process burn my gpu to 100% in 2 sec at launch. And it is this abomination. And so funny - no other processes dont touch gpu more than 3%.
Even without second monitor with full screen mode nothing changes. VS on.
So its not something wrong.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I can record this for proof and I told you - only ONE process burn my gpu to 100% in 2 sec at launch. And it is this abomination. And so funny - no other processes dont touch gpu more than 3%.
Even without second monitor with full screen mode nothing changes. VS on.
So its not something wrong.
Dude, I have the same GPU as you. There is no way its the game. You either have software (check for updated drivers) or hardware issues. Pray its software or it could really suck but when multiple people are playing it on the highest settings with the same or similar cards its not the game its your machine. Also maybe ask before just accusing the dev of this crap. He has put work in so that we can play and I thank him for that.

Themistoklis1

Apr 5, 2019
Any tips on how to progress in the first mission after you run out of bullets? Still need to kill 14 more zombies
Yeah what you need to do is take the slow approach clear a little bit at a time ( i mean try to agro one or two zombies at best and as far as possible )
Always retreat to areas you cleared and not and random direction . Also buy a bunch of bullets like 650ish will do . if you agro a bit more just retreat with those agroe'd and slowly you will kill them

For the dangerous mission i may suggest a bunch of shotgun shells 150ish plus and as much pistol ammo you can afford or if you have 400 + bullets buy a nade and rest of the money on pistol bullets (also craft 4-5 meds ) i dont know if this works but it may as well i almost cleared dangerous area but run out of ammo ( i brough more pistol ammo rather than shotgun ammo )

Personally this settings could be a choise for hard->very hard dificulty its doable but very hard

Qui Gon

Nov 16, 2018
Holy crap, to put it nicely, what were you thinking?
This update just ruined the little gameplay it had completely.
This update made it a Bioasshard clone which does everything way worse.
And here is why:

In most Zombie games/films 1 headshot means the undead is finally dead.

To kill 1 Zombie you need a ridiculous amount of headshots at least 9 with the pistol!
You start with 150 rounds, but need at least 180 headshots to kill 20 Zombies 4 ur 1st mission.
Spamming Headshots is loads of fun, well done! IMO a MAX of 2-3 Headshots should kill them.

All mobs now have the exactly same chasing animation with raised arms above & in front of the head (wobbling)
make it even harder to get headshots. Why?

Every Zombie H scenes is now always the forced BJ animation. Why?
Struggling of a H attack now costs you the newly added stamina & health. Why?
If ur surrounded buy 3-4 Zombies congrats ur now stuck in a loop until ur health bar is depleted = gameover.:FacePalm:
There is now a horrible healing system, 3 Red herbs = 1 medkit but unlike Resident Evil or
Bioasshard you can't craft them on the go by urself.
There is 1 kind, a red herb & only the " barter trader girl" in the starting area can "craft" them. Why?
Hitting Key 4 is healing & during the newly added healing animation, (takes ~10sec) you can't move at all or cancel it.

There are now bear traps & i tried to lure a Zombie in it... guess what? They only trigger on you.
Zombies walk/ clipping right through. Fucking awesome.
Before this update you could always go back to the Mission dude do a BJ and get 500$,
now you can do it exactly 1 time.
If u run out of ammo & money guess what can't buy anymore. You have to go and loot metal parts the village unarmed cuz MC Dumbfuck doesn't have a melee weapon.

I still tried to play but while in the underground LVL i got instantly swarmed & the game bugged while lying on the back.

The shotgun is still utter useless garbage & has the most expensive rounds. Why?
I've never saw a shot gun that the second the "pellets" exit the barrel spread in a 130°-140° angle you hit everything but the head. The shotgun is like a 13th century Chinese hand cannon.

There is now sadly no reason why playing this game instead of Bioasshard.
Cuz this game is very early in development i didn't put my experience as a review and i don't want the developer to
lose motivation...
But if this would be my review i couldn't give more than 2 Stars, cuz it looks and sounds quite nice but that's it.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I had no problem killing all 20 zombies or collecting the metal. My problem was I saved and exited to take a break and when I came back I had no money or ammo like I had been killed which I had not. The game was way to easy before and yes it is more difficult now but I found it more fun. Just wish the other sex scenes were still there.

Reactions: Shiny_

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
Dude, I have the same GPU as you. There is no way its the game. You either have software (check for updated drivers) or hardware issues. Pray its software or it could really suck but when multiple people are playing it on the highest settings with the same or similar cards its not the game its your machine. Also maybe ask before just accusing the dev of this crap. He has put work in so that we can play and I thank him for that.
I can only justify that the game is not optimized for my configuration. No more. I repeat - RDR2 in FHD at max settings goes fine at release and now there are still 60 frames recorded on the same video card with the second monitor turned on. Immediately there is a load of fucking on the updated drivers. I would have believed you if this was not the only game that in my entire playing career caused me such problems.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I can only justify that the game is not optimized for my configuration. No more. I repeat - RDR2 in FHD at max settings goes fine at release and now there are still 60 frames recorded on the same video card with the second monitor turned on. Immediately there is a load of fucking on the updated drivers. I would have believed you if this was not the only game that in my entire playing career caused me such problems.
Wish I had an answer for you bro. I would have said it might be that the game isn't great with your card but I have the same one and other people are able to play it fine it seems. There are clearly bugs and I hope they will be fixed.

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
Is it normal it takes like 20-25 bullets to kill a zombie ? Like what the hell I'm aiming down their head and they won't die. For the first mission I had to buy like 300-400 bullets to complete it...

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Is it normal it takes like 20-25 bullets to kill a zombie ? Like what the hell I'm aiming down their head and they won't die. For the first mission I had to buy like 300-400 bullets to complete it...
It is a lot more challenging, I bought 400 ammo myself to finish it. Then I lost everything when I saved and came back.

Deityn

Jun 15, 2017
Bugs

-Zombies that shot down from legs stunlocking you if close and immune to your shoots after that.
-Dead zombies have weird collision
-You can reload while at struggle stance
-After struggle success or getting up, there is almost no time to escape from another
Advice

-Struggle system is good but after losing, crying stage is pointless. Unconscious type of state instead of crying while zombies are taking their turn on her and every turn we would get stamina, wouldn't it better?
-Close combat
-Wounded state would be better if she is a little faster and like hurting herself to run instead of walking
-I'm not complaining about zombies hp but hard to stun them, thats the problem.

Reactions: frostpaw and Shiny_

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
hi,
I used all bullets and haven't money to buy more
I need to use the cheat

I put the Assembly-CSharp.dll but the game crash when it runs

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hello guys
the game no longer has the Gallery option so we can unlock the animations?
I'm missing the Gallery.

Oct 16, 2017
And if you're also fighting more than 3 zombies, then expect your graphics driver to fucking shut down.
Worked fine for me and I'm running it with a 960 (and it's the 2gb version, not even the 4gb one), so I'd say there's something going on at your end. More information could help with troubleshooting if you want to try to make it work. It could be something as simple as an Nvidia control panel option you have switched on that's not playing nice with something the game is doing. Or the resolution and/or in game settings (although you said you turned them down, so that's not likely). Also might be your processor, Unity games can be demanding on processors as well, I've had one that got good reviews on steam overheat my processor. I suppose it could be RAM, but that's far less likely. Another thing could be other software you have running, some audio software for example will interfere with certain games but not most others. It could even be something to do with your monitor and vsync. All we know at this point is what graphics card you're running, and that's really not enough to have any idea why you are having issues and others with the same or less powerful cards are not.

And comparing it to mainstream games is largely meaningless when they are entirely different game engines.

It did have framerate issues for me in the underground area when 15 zombies were on screen, but no actual shutdown. I did make it past all 3 waves. And the rest of the game seemed fine. All I did was shut off the "fancy" hair options, I left the rest of the graphics options at default. One suggestion for alleviating that could be to lower the time until defeated zombies despawn, and/or include an option for how long the corpses persist.

ToxiMoron

Mar 27, 2021
Can't launch
Anyone else having a problem just

I have NO idea whats causing it but running this game Too Much Light [v0.4b

My game just started crashing constantly even when
when I click play the game just shuts down
I just get an error saying it cannot be opened.

Anyone can help me?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Anastasia Lanycia
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes