Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

phantrucdiep

Oct 12, 2017
1617100023176.png
anyone think u can escape.. raise ur hand plz!! grabbed->smashing E->push them off (2times before ur stamina gone all)->fall down->smashing A+D->get up->grabbed instaly again.. again and again.. until hp drop to 0 o_O i give up, good u luck :(((

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
This game is so far from being decent it's astounding. I fully expect only ~1/3 of these bugs to be addressed after a year's time.
Another blatantly ignorant comment. It's expected that there should be many bugs in a game of this size, for anyone who has any clue of how software works. This is not a Ren'py / RPGM game with static CGs and pre-rendered animations. It is a game with a 3d engine, where many unexpected combination of parameters can appear, and there's only one person doing all the coding, animations, AI, physics, optimization. If you don't like bugs just stay away from Unity games completely or give the developer 100 000$ so he can hire a team of dedicated animators and QA.

Anyway, half of these bugs are known and will be fixed within weeks, if you doubt this you can still play 0.4a which was pretty clean.

Last edited:

Calix123a

Dec 9, 2020
Hi Shinekuku, I loved the things you added. I was only able to play the v0.4b Preview, unfortunately I don't have money to pay for the maximum version :(. If I have one in the future, don't doubt that I will support you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I already played the game but honestly I did not find it very difficult, but it would be nice if the normal zombies were easier to kill, because it looks a bit absurd that they die hard being weak apparently. This is the game I like the most and it doesn't disappoint me at all, ignore the people who got annoyed unnecessarily, unfortunately some people don't know how to read. You are very talented and I know the final release will leave us with our mouths open. And thanks for taking pity for those who don't have money to pay and release it for free. :')
I've already put spoilers, I don't know how to use this page very much :'(

Milo666

Jul 13, 2020
i'm having some problems with the launcher, the game starts up but when I click new game it takes a while then exit to my desktop

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
aight im gonna give this a try, downloading now. Im a big fan of female MC getting dominated by zombies that you can kill and if you suck at killing, then you gotta suck them to escape from them idk.

I like this game called Captivity, although its 2d but its very smooth and has a lot of animations. Worth a shot to get your nut busted over there while you are waiting for this gem to be polished. BE WARNED, it's quite tough and it doesn't have any confirmed cheats or even gallery where you can get nut from the get-go so you might have to grind for a number of hours before you are able to settled down with the clothing choice.

Dev is also a single dude and still a student so dont expect much of an update in this one year from that game as well.

Shadowblaster

Mar 9, 2019
View attachment 1113610
anyone think u can escape.. raise ur hand plz!! grabbed->smashing E->push them off (2times before ur stamina gone all)->fall down->smashing A+D->get up->grabbed instaly again.. again and again.. until hp drop to 0 o_O i give up, good u luck :(((
Easy, take advantage of the glitch that allows you to heal while being knocked down, let the zombies grab you, there's a glitch that causes more than 1 to grab you at once. once you break free will full stamina after waiting for a bit all the zombies will be stun locked. use stamina to sprint out

Reactions: Shiny_

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
bruh dude, the shotgun isnt zeroed in, it needs to be more to the left and down a bit. the shotgun can shoot the far side of the wall even though your crosshair is on the zeke head.

Suck once and thats it? kinda shame, let the female MC to suck more and get more cash instead of depending on going out and die from a bug lmao. But i gotta say, the animations are quite good and polished (walking, holstering etc and not just sex scenes) and I like that Arduino dude view. I might do more playthrough later as I am a little nauseated.

phantrucdiep

Oct 12, 2017
Easy, take advantage of the glitch that allows you to heal while being knocked down, let the zombies grab you, there's a glitch that causes more than 1 to grab you at once. once you break free will full stamina after waiting for a bit all the zombies will be stun locked. use stamina to sprint out
i know but.. as i said above, they're so strong now, not like 0.4a.. and immortal zombie glitch happens so often too, destroy an arm and it become invincible =))) every shots go through its body... about 20 zombies follow me and 1/3 of them are immortal =))))) :rolleyes:

Reactions: msunder

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
I'm a Patron and even still it's unclear: there is a planned update that will include everything Shinekuku has been working on, right? He's been teasing many new systems and features, yet it seems that the most recent update is simply a preview of SOME of these updates. Is this the case? Should we expect a larger update that will encompass everything he has been working on, or was this our update?

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
I'm a Patron and even still it's unclear: there is a planned update that will include everything Shinekuku has been working on, right? He's been teasing many new systems and features, yet it seems that the most recent update is simply a preview of SOME of these updates. Is this the case? Should we expect a larger update that will encompass everything he has been working on, or was this our update?
You can ask specifically about each system and feature you are interested in, and I'll answer.

Reactions: BBearQ
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes