Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

yanghaozippo

Sep 15, 2020
I finished the game with 0.4b Maximum,because too many bugs cause the game to crash in the middle of the game,so I played this game for many times,got all the clothes,back home, there's nothing else???Is that the end???
It's hard for underground factories to shoot zombies,it's hard to get out of a lot of zombies ,after being caught, it will enter a dead cycle,it takes a lot of patience to kill all zombies after modifying unlimited money,bullets and first aid kits.
Deadly bugs:
When caught by zombies,you can fall under the floor, the game cannot continue.
Zombies become transparent after being shot,it can't continue to play,only quit and play again.
In short, the experience is not very good.

11.jpg
22.jpg
33.jpg
44.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ThatCrew

Calix123a

Dec 9, 2020
Easy, take advantage of the glitch that allows you to heal while being knocked down, let the zombies grab you, there's a glitch that causes more than 1 to grab you at once. once you break free will full stamina after waiting for a bit all the zombies will be stun locked. use stamina to sprint out
Another easy way to kill the zombies is to let them grab you and press "E" to free yourself, this way the zombies will stay for almost two seconds without moving. When you free yourself by pressing "E" you have enough time to quickly shoot a zombie in the head and kill it, as soon as you finish killing it you reload before another zombie catches you, and do the same again until you kill them all.
Warning: When the zombie throws you to the ground or fucks you, and you get up, before you do it another zombie will come for you.

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
I finished the game with 0.4b Maximum,because too many bugs cause the game to crash in the middle of the game,so I played this game for many times,got all the clothes,back home, there's nothing else???Is that the end???
It's hard for underground factories to shoot zombies,it's hard to get out of a lot of zombies ,after being caught, it will enter a dead cycle,it takes a lot of patience to kill all zombies after modifying unlimited money,bullets and first aid kits.
Deadly bugs:
Zombies become transparent after being shot,it can't continue to play,only quit and play again.

View attachment 1115940
View attachment 1115942
View attachment 1115943
View attachment 1115944
I know the pain you talk about.
pain.png

Bumshak

Dec 17, 2020
Deadly bugs:

View attachment 1115940
View attachment 1115942
View attachment 1115943
View attachment 1115944
That is the state of the game. If you want more meanwhile there are couple of different options

https://f95zone.to/threads/captivity-v1-0-5b-perveloper.66756/

https://f95zone.to/threads/parasite-in-city-pixel-factory.2426/

https://f95zone.to/threads/bioasshard-arena-v0-4-254-versusx.11662/

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-last-barbarian-v0-9-10-viktor-black.14637/

etc.

zzzxy11

Feb 15, 2021
Deadly bugs:

View attachment 1115940
View attachment 1115942
View attachment 1115943
View attachment 1115944
How to cheat

• Haha
Reactions: BBearQ

Bcx14

Feb 23, 2021
I completed the game 2 times and I have a lot to comment on. Excuse my English, but I will try to explain it in the best way. I will mention some additional bugs that I found. I also have many ideas to balance the game and tips for development.

Additional Bugs:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Balance:

BUFFS:

NERFS:

Why should the video game have these changes?

Design:

Other changes:

Advices:

Finally, I have an interesting story for this video game and it would make a lot of sense with everything we saw. I'll post it soon and you can consider adding it in the game.

Bumshak

Dec 17, 2020
"Cheatengine" was the Devkit and that was for the last version. Have a bit of patience, dev will hopefully give that "kit" when the next version will be released. If you want further information support the dev on his there you can surely asked the dev what will happen next on this project.

Reactions: Shiny_
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes