Unity Too Much Light [v0.6a Full] [Shine]

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
The arousal gauge is for the upcoming monster that causes a build up of it. It makes you lose control of your character and they will be put at a disadvantage like jumping the first zombie that comes along or making you stop fighting and masturbate. That will also get you pounded.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
This game is abandoned???,this game look great,it should be a waste if the dev abandon this game,really have potential..

Reactions: 4876162

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Wow this game is abandoned? Oh well, this game had such a pretty looking main character, too bad the game is not as active anymore.

Reactions: 4876162
Feb 11, 2020
Wow this game is abandoned? Oh well, this game had such a pretty looking main character, too bad the game is not as active anymore.
I've heard it's not abandoned but we're not getting any updates outside Shine's discord because she's a Russian citizen and accessing the outside world is rather hard right now.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I've heard it's not abandoned but we're not getting any updates outside Shine's discord because she's a Russian citizen and accessing the outside world is rather hard right now.
Damn, if this game is abandoned that would suck, because I really had good sessions about the main character of this game. :(

larondan

Nov 12, 2016
Just a heads up for all that are not aware:
- Patreon is blocked in Russia at the moment, the only way to access Patreon is through a VPN. But VPNs are officially banned in Russia now too and while some providers can still be used, everyone who use them is effectively breaking the law. For more info see .
- Due to the sanctions, Patreon is currently unable to pay content creators that are based in Russia. So the affected content creators have likely not seen a lot of money from Patreon for over a year now. The Money is not lost, but without a way to transfer it to the creator, it can not be accessed by the creator. For more info see .
- Since the sanctions are targeting the Banking system, other platforms face likely the same problems.

I am fairly sure this is the reason why Shine hasn't posted anything on Patreon since 12/2022 and also why development is currently slow.

Last edited:

$ent1ent

Sep 25, 2020
Just a heads up for all that are not aware:
- Patreon is blocked in Russia at the moment, the only way to access Patreon is through a VPN. But VPNs are officially banned in Russia now too and while some providers can still be used, everyone who use them is effectively breaking the law. For more info see .
- Due to the sanctions, Patreon is currently unable to pay content creators that are based in Russia. So the affected content creators have likely not seen a lot of money from Patreon for over a year now. The Money is not lost, but without a way to transfer it to the creator, it can not be accessed by the creator. For more info see .
- Since the sanctions are targeting the Banking system, other platforms face likely the same problems.

I am fairly sure this is the reason why Shine hasn't posted anything on Patreon since 12/2022 and also why development is currently slow.
what about the discord

cool13145

Mar 7, 2020
Just for the case that Patreon is banned in Russia, if any of Russian or Ukrainer wants to access Paetron or other internet resources that are banned by the gov, use V2Ray technology rather than VPN. And if you want to increase the security level, use TLS that is supported by V2Ray. In this case, it is nearly impossible for Putin to know what you are looking at, nor Biden.

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes