Unity Too Much Light [v0.6a Full] [Shine]

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes
Feb 27, 2018
Have you consider that maybe it can be a bug or an error? Idk I'm in f95 and sometimes things get corrupted or are not under the correct links, chill out.
I have considered it, but it isn't an error, it's just not in the game. Read the post I told you to read, in it I said where the dev has made it clear that there are no H scenes with characters in the game yet. The dog scene doesn't work for anyone, and it's very unlikely to be in the game but broken and not being triggered because there are no mentions of it in the Patreon progress updates. Everything mentioned in those is in the game, which is something I also explained. Every question you asked has been asked a bunch of times before, so I made sure to exaustively answer all of the common questions in that post. So read the fucking post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Schnuffi123

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
Have you consider that maybe it can be a bug or an error? Idk I'm in f95 and sometimes things get corrupted or are not under the correct links, chill out.
Hello, I confirm for sure that this is not an error, because I downloaded the max version in patreon, it's just that these scenes have not been transferred yet

Reactions: RoxlaRox
Feb 27, 2018
Hello, I confirm for sure that this is not an error, because I downloaded the max version in patreon, it's just that these scenes have not been transferred yet
hey, since you're the first person to come into the thread and claim to have the Patreon version, what is in that that isn't available in the version we have here?

Jt909hxob

Jul 3, 2024
Thanks you!
I'm playing your demo build here on Version 0.6a preview and I've noticed the Arcade machine in the Shooting range. I loaded the game and noticed an error with the grammar.

The issue is where it says " *Move mouse for control the Girl! " A possible correction could be " *Move the mouse to control the Girl! " 1727446297011.png

Last edited:
Reactions: tomwilliams9911
Feb 27, 2018
I don't know for sure, but it seems that the Full version has 2 more scenes
do you know what scenes they are?
I used Unity Explorer and can Confirm that there are 2 scenes in the game that are not inside of the Gallery

a working new dog scene and one of her reflection
The one with her reflection is in the cracked trial version, and I think you could trigger the dog scene you are referring to in 0.5e through the console, but I might be misremembering. Does anyone have a link to 0.5e so I can check?

Jt909hxob

Jul 3, 2024

The one with her reflection is in the cracked trial version, and I think you could trigger the dog scene you are referring to in 0.5e through the console, but I might be misremembering. Does anyone have a link to 0.5e so I can check?
There's the old dog scenes in 0.5.3E or whtvr it was. But there's newer ones. New dog model too. It's nice. I just wish the dogs when they climax inside the MC would actually knot. And maybe cumflate her.

Reactions: fblurblblarghl
Feb 27, 2018
There's the old dog scenes in 0.5.3E or whtvr it was. But there's newer ones. New dog model too. It's nice. I just wish the dogs when they climax inside the MC would actually knot. And maybe cumflate her.
that's neat, so there actually is a scene that I haven't seen yet.

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022

I'll attach screenshots from the gallery of scenes I have access to

1727501222628.png
1727501196042.png

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes