Unity Too Much Light [v0.6a Full] [Shine]

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Any idea why a zombie spawns every time I use the Interact button? I'm left handed, have interact bound to NumPad 0 and it didn't do this my first play through. The only thing that has changed is I have since downloaded .5e because my 6a run was bugged and I could not progress past the first mission.

TheContradiction

Jul 23, 2018
so u claim that u purchased those versions in the past and saved them in your archive? indeed funny , also there's difference between sense of humor and disrespect but peanut brains like u won't understand it coz u need to have self-respect in order to respect others :FacePalm: like i said,, Know Your Place 'Beggar"
No need to be like this. I asked for the version, I received the version. I am happy and so is the other person (likely) too. If you really wish to beef it out use your PM. This is a Adult Game forum not Moral/Ethics forum :)

-MK-

Aug 24, 2020
how about you don't interfere? or u want some beef too?
you want beef with all comers? I'll throw down.

so u claim that u purchased those versions in the past and saved them in your archive? indeed funny , also there's difference between sense of humor and disrespect but peanut brains like u won't understand it coz u need to have self-respect in order to respect others :FacePalm: like i said,, Know Your Place 'Beggar"
this is a piracy site. everything is stolen. everyone here is a pirate, yar. most of us beg for it. you got a problem with that? take it up with the mods. or better yet: go somewhere else.
we're all degenerates here. no need to be immature about it.
are you even old enough to shave? your insults are a 5th grade level, my guy.
the guy you're insulting isn't even the beggar here. they're the guy with the goods!

Last edited:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
No need to be like this. I asked for the version, I received the version. I am happy and so is the other person (likely) too. If you really wish to beef it out use your PM. This is a Adult Game forum not Moral/Ethics forum :)
In the end, he is right about something, the written text can be understood in different ways. I'm a big boy, so I admit I could have been nicer. So sorry for that.

And if I say yes, does that change anything? No, of course not..you're just a troll who wants to insult someone and in a rather primitive way. You have no right to talk about respect because you don't know what it is.
As I say, it's trolling. You're basically attacking me for sharing links on a "sharing forum." I helped someone and provided links (or maybe I wasted my free time).
Someone here has serious mental issues, but it's not me. Think about yourself again. Or keep going and sooner or later mods will come to explain something..

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: TheContradiction

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Any idea why a zombie spawns every time I use the Interact button? I'm left handed, have interact bound to NumPad 0 and it didn't do this my first play through. The only thing that has changed is I have since downloaded .5e because my 6a run was bugged and I could not progress past the first mission.
Normally this is not possible. Did you use a " dev build" crack? It basically unlocks dev mode so you can spam zombies there.:)

Is there a strategy to defeat the Night Stalker? It seems unbeatable once you destroy 3 or 4 eyes.
Just shoot him. There is nothing else. Just eyes and night stalker.
And of course, perfect timed dodge.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nopenopeno

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Normally this is not possible. Did you use a " dev build" crack? It basically unlocks dev mode so you can spam zombies there.:)

Just shoot him. There is nothing else. Just eyes and night stalker.
And of course, perfect timed dodge.
I did use the cracked Dev Build. Tried deleting all the files (including appdata) and reinstalling, which solved other issues, but that one remained. I just use a different button to Interact.

The Knight Stalker and its extra arm, spams the Stun balls before I can recover and stun locks me. Whether I stay close and try to burst him down, or break line of sight and run as far as I can, doesn't matter. I get hit with 3 or 4 stun balls consecutively and cannot recover. Those things have unbreakable and unending tracking. Figured it was a gatekeeping mechanic until the Dev could complete its content.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I did use the cracked Dev Build. Tried deleting all the files (including appdata) and reinstalling, which solved other issues, but that one remained. I just use a different button to Interact.

The Knight Stalker and its extra arm, spams the Stun balls before I can recover and stun locks me. Whether I stay close and try to burst him down, or break line of sight and run as far as I can, doesn't matter. I get hit with 3 or 4 stun balls consecutively and cannot recover. Those things have unbreakable and unending tracking. Figured it was a gatekeeping mechanic until the Dev could complete its content.
You could also clear the TML related values in the registry. But it seems that you have solved the problem.

Yeah. It is true that you cannot run away, break line of sight or hide. You're basically thrown and locked into an arena where you have to survive a one mistake can be fatal.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
In the end, he is right about something, the written text can be understood in different ways. I'm a big boy, so I admit I could have been nicer. So sorry for that.

And if I say yes, does that change anything? No, of course not..you're just a troll who wants to insult someone and in a rather primitive way. You have no right to talk about respect because you don't know what it is.
As I say, it's trolling. You're basically attacking me for sharing links on a "sharing forum." I helped someone and provided links (or maybe I wasted my free time).
Someone here has serious mental issues, but it's not me. Think about yourself again. Or keep going and sooner or later mods will come to explain something..
since u apologized,, u r indeed a big boy:) hope u grow up to be a man someday (about mods.. IDGAF)

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I hope this will be also on Discord along with the post that F95 is once again full of retards and drug addicts.:cool:

But seriously ..sorry you have to suffer this shit show.:rolleyes:

since u apologized,, u r indeed a big boy:) hope u grow up to be a man someday (about mods.. IDGAF)
lowlife beggar forever, goodluck with such life LMAO and don't include me in degenerate beggars like u :FacePalm: geez
4240519.jpg

Be a hero not a zero.:cool:

Last edited:

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
I hope this will be also on Discord along with the post that F95 is once again full of retards and drug addicts.:cool:

But seriously ..sorry you have to suffer this shit show.:rolleyes:

View attachment 4142981

Be a hero not a zero.:cool:
u think of yourself as a hero? HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH poor guy wants to feel good about himself coz nobody gives a fk about him in real life lmao,, im starting to feel pity for u :KEK:

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TooMuchLight-0.6aFull
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes