Unity Too Much Light [v0.6a] [Shine]

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes

Wystr

Jul 30, 2024
Only in the gallery, or directly in the game process?
you can just try it by adding the crack that was posted in the thread. The patreon/cracked version adds the ability to fight the night stalker creature and have sex with it, along with a pretty badass revolver. Personally I think it was a bad decision by the dev to hide the revolver behind the patreon version, since that thing is damn fun to use and a good advertisement for wanting to support the development.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
The difference is, that nowadays the thread is plagued by people insulting the dev and Patreon supporters. So even though it's not the majority, sharing a build in this thread now has the unintended consequence of taking side with those people.

I legit don't understand why this kind of posts is allowed. It benefits nobody and just degrades the reputation of f95. Yes, there are people who legit can't afford 5$ and for them piracy is sort of acceptable, but when people start to brag about INTENTIONALLY not giving money, this is falling outside of the scope.
There is a rule about excessive development discussion..maybe another few days (mainly because of the political discussion) and the mods here will blow up half the thread. It's sad, but it happens all the time, especially with threads where there has been no update for a long time.. and it doesn't matter what the reason is. It's always the same. I'm quite surprised that Shine is trying to explain something a wasting energy here.

Shine is the best developer, im really happy to see her back :giggle::coffee:
screenshot-f95zone.to-2024-08-22-23-33-22.png

:KEK::KEK:

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes