dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Awesome! Playing as a straight male and the "love interests" are not even worth considering. This is the problem I have with games where the Love Interest pool is very limited, the MC is supposedly trying to maintain a professional demeanor, AND they are investigating a possible crime. How fucking stupid are they to then get into a relationship with someone who may be a murderer/saboteur/whatever?
They are more like sex interests than love interests. Though there is only one guy any MC can't fuck afaik, and he's the most sus.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm already sure there's more than one person with some dark secret, so the whodunnit could be more interesting than expected.
Well considering the fact that there is obviously a stowaway aquatic alien who is best buddies with the dog and, for all we know, the previous security officer commit suicide with his gun (LOL, I have no real idea)... It could be safe to have a fuck buddy but I just am not a big fan of the fact that the three sex interests for the straight male mc are two Asian women and a blonde. Now, if one of them was a redhead I'd be more tempted.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
You're just sore because all of the redheads died off in the worldwide "Rojo" pandemic of 2047...

You can choose not to have sex with anyone in the game, and all it will cost you is not seeing any sex scenes.

Tlaero

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You're just sore because all of the redheads died off in the worldwide "Rojo" pandemic of 2047...

You can choose not to have sex with anyone in the game, and all it will cost you is not seeing any sex scenes.

Tlaero
Soooo mean! LMAO

I'm perfectly happy focusing on the story in this game, you two actually write good stories so I don't feel like I am "losing or missing out" by not seeing sex scenes. I don't see any reason for the MC to have sex with any of the women who are "available" for him - especially the director. That seems particularly dumb to do.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I don't see any reason for the MC to have sex with any of the women who are "available" for him - especially the director. That seems particularly dumb to do.
But she looks so good in those white pants. That scene where she's getting cereal? I've trained Mortze well. I don't even have to ask him for images like that anymore...

Tlaero

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
But she looks so good in those white pants. That scene where she's getting cereal? I've trained Mortze well. I don't even have to ask him for images like that anymore...

Tlaero
You don't play with your boss, it never ends well... NEVER

We even got replaced in the live action Little Mermaid.

It's like we're being pushed back under the stairs with the rest of the step kids again.
Not the redheads, this truely is the darkest timeline.
A universe without Ava would really be the darkest timeline, who would pop up in threads and tell people there isn't a harem? ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
A universe without Ava would really be the darkest timeline, who would pop up in threads and tell people there isn't a harem? ;)
I have to chuckle. What started out as me trying to stop a dev getting abuse because he didn't want to make a harem game turned into a whole meme.

I didn't quite realise i'd said it as much as I had.

And still continue saying it.

I do think there is a harem here ...... secret ending, Jonas steals all the girls, he already knocked up Brenda.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I have to chuckle. What started out as me trying to stop a dev getting abuse because he didn't want to make a harem game turned into a whole meme.

I didn't quite realise i'd said it as much as I had.

And still continue saying it.

I do think there is a harem here ...... secret ending, Jonas steals all the girls, he already knocked up Brenda.
Hey, it's not a bad thing being a meme! At least people remember you. I'm like the guy's hand in the back of this meme, when I point it out you realize it's there but otherwise no one remembers it. LMAO

Woman_Pointing_At_Cat.jpg

The secret ending to this game is that the MC dies and Denver gets all the ladies... LOL

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just have to question the scientists though.

It's like, they have an entire oceans worth of subjects to study and try and breed on another planet and they think to themselves "I know what would be a great idea, if we started breeding the apex predator of the ocean so we have a sea full of highly intelligent killers that like to kill when they are bored .... and us".

What could possibly go wrong.

Did none of them watch Deep Blue Sea?

Sharks not enough they went further up the food chain.

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
Awesome! Playing as a straight male and the "love interests" are not even worth considering. This is the problem I have with games where the Love Interest pool is very limited, the MC is supposedly trying to maintain a professional demeanor, AND they are investigating a possible crime. How fucking stupid are they to then get into a relationship with someone who may be a murderer/saboteur/whatever?
The way I see it love is always a risk. You never know everything about a person before you enter a relationship. There are always surprises along the way...hopefully, some will even turn out to be good. There's honestly no way to 100% avoid possibly dating a murderer, saboteur, or whatever no matter your circumstances. The "whatevers" are particularly difficult to avoid in my personal experience.

Certainly, you could say your chances of hooking up with a murderer on the station are unusually high given the small size of the team. Still, most of the love interests probably aren't murderers and perhaps none of them are. The MC given his or her background may feel they would never fall for a killer or could perhaps even view seduction as an investigative technique. It could even turn out that the killing was justifiable by the MC's moral compass in which case loving the murderer might even feel like the right thing to do. You're right that probably the wisest thing to do in this situation would be to focus on your job and close your heart off (and keep your pants on) until the murderer is found, but that's easier said than done. Plus, prudence can be pretty boring.

Last edited:

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
The way I see it love is always a risk. You never know everything about a person before you enter a relationship. There are always surprises along the way...hopefully, some will even turn out to be good. There's honestly no way to 100% avoid possibly dating a murderer, saboteur, or whatever no matter your circumstances. The "whatevers" are particularly difficult to avoid in my personal experience.

Certainly, you could say your chances of hooking up with a murderer on the station are unusually high given the small size of the team. Still, most of the love interests probably aren't murderers and perhaps none of them are. The MC given his or her background may feel they would never fall for a killer or could perhaps even view seduction as an investigative technique. It could even turn out that the killing was justifiable by the MC's moral compass in which case loving the murderer might even feel like the right thing to do. You're right that probably the wisest thing to do in this situation would be to focus on your job and close your heart off (and keep your pants on) until the murderer is found, but that's easier said than done. Plus, prudence can be pretty boring.
Even if in a relation is possible to never know some things of the other person.

Reactions: EndlessNights

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
We even got replaced in the live action Little Mermaid.

It's like we're being pushed back under the stairs with the rest of the step kids again.
well that was due not suitable redhead actress.

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
I'm perfectly happy focusing on the story in this game, you two actually write good stories so I don't feel like I am "losing or missing out" by not seeing sex scenes.
I have a question, and I know it's off topic but I don't know where else to ask it:

I am more and more narrowing my adult game consumption down to games that have a great story - to the point that I start wondering if F95 is the right place to look.
But I don't know of any other forums that can compete.
There are some VN sites, but they all seem to focus on anime/manga style stories, and I really really like the beautiful renders we see in stories like this one.
So my question is: Does anyone know of another place to go hunting for good games/VN's for adults?

If you don't want to hog the thread, feel free to DM me. Again, sorry to take the thread astray.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dysphorika

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I have a question, and I know it's off topic but I don't know where else to ask it:

I am more and more narrowing my adult game consumption down to games that have a great story - to the point that I start wondering if F95 is the right place to look.
But I don't know of any other forums that can compete.
There are some VN sites, but they all seem to focus on anime/manga style stories, and I really really like the beautiful renders we see in stories like this one.
So my question is: Does anyone know of another place to go hunting for good games/VN's for adults?

If you don't want to hog the thread, feel free to DM me. Again, sorry to take the thread astray.
Here's a thread with some story-focused games. Browse the whole thread as the OP is only listing those games that meet some very specific criteria but people often suggest other games that don't exactly fit in that list and you could find them interesting

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes