kotte

Feb 11, 2018
She's American, she just did her homework when designing that character (actually she didn't do it right, some user let her know that she had used the wrong word in the first version). And Mortze is Portuguese
OK, thanks.
Pity though, I would have been so totally proud to share my home country with one of them!
Actually, even though I have a lot of ceators that I like and support, I think there's no other creator that could have made me more proud...

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I'm from the United States (and Mortze is from Europe). But I'm a fan of the Swedish heavy metal band Amon Amarth. Johan's name is a reference to that band. If you play Johan's path, you'll learn why he served there.

Tlaero

dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
How many scenes with Sumalee are there? I only got the one in the shower but the gallery says there are three. How do you get the other two?

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
In the Gallery, if the image says, "Classified" then the scene won't be available until a later episode. If it's a grayscale image, then it's available, but you haven't unlocked it yet. If it's a color image, then its available and you've unlocked it.

Tlaero

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
And what the male MC is saying is that, IF he was a lesbian woman, 'she' would be up for it, basically because he finds Aisha attractive, which is just normal being a straight guy who likes women. I mean, who doesn't like her?
Oh that's what he meant :FacePalm:
I totally interpreted that conversation wrong then.
Interesting discussion about "kiss after blowjob" implicating that MC is bi-curious... The way I see it is that it just means that he's not easily disgusted, a trait that I would expect to be equally common for both men and women.
Yeah I was wondering about that but the dev Tlaero answered those questions beautifully I might add.
So I have no further comments on the matter and wish everyone well.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There was this doggo, golden retriever also, called ”COSMO”.
There are full fledged comics about such a dog.
telepath with telekinesis abilities living in space
MoonBox , was this doggo the inspiration for molly?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sweet babes who never dissapoint is a rare treat in this world. this game be dope like that

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
I might be stating the obvious here, but I just realized that the dog's name, Jonas, feels like a reference to Jonesy, another pet that enigmatically walks the corridors of a space craft where Death is lurking...

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Allright ! I discovered this game this very week-end and I've finished the all 9 paths.
I'm really pleased that there is so much diversity between all thoses caracters. Denver, for exemple, is way more interesting that it appears at first glance. The settings is great, the renders at top. The story is intriging.
I was picturing Aïsha to be a futa so I was a little disappointed but it pass quickly and espacially when I played the Mali path. Oh boy that sex scene is HOT AS HELL !

Very good job Tlaero and Mortze !

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
...finished the all 9 paths.
... Denver, for exemple, is way more interesting that it appears at first glance.
I was picturing Aïsha ... when I played the Mali path. Oh boy that sex scene is HOT AS HELL !
Damn!
I almost always play the games in "Iron Man mode", i.e. only one path and with a minimum of going back to fix previous decisions. Normally it makes me feel much more immersed in the game, compared to what I would if I was jumping back and forth between paths.

But this post makes me curious - perhaps I need to consider going back and experience it from the other perspectives.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Damn!
I almost always play the games in "Iron Man mode", i.e. only one path and with a minimum of going back to fix previous decisions. Normally it makes me feel much more immersed in the game, compared to what I would if I was jumping back and forth between paths.

But this post makes me curious - perhaps I need to consider going back and experience it from the other perspectives.
For this game you should definetly because all the characters have there own personalities and each path has it's own vibe.
Go ahead and dive deep in this game ! :sneaky:;)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Sucks when the available love "interests" are not of interest to me. Hope there are no mandatory sex scenes, and I can just play for the story.

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
afaik all are skippable.
Awesome! Playing as a straight male and the "love interests" are not even worth considering. This is the problem I have with games where the Love Interest pool is very limited, the MC is supposedly trying to maintain a professional demeanor, AND they are investigating a possible crime. How fucking stupid are they to then get into a relationship with someone who may be a murderer/saboteur/whatever?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is the safety officer on a ocean floor exploraation submarine on this alien planet where sentient orca sniff around your quarters looking for snacks.
By default, MC cares for everybody and is responsible for everybody.
Prime interest and MC mission is to find out what happened to
the later safety officer who had eyes only for one babe, she left, he got snuffed.

Sucks when the available love "interests" are not of interest to me. Hope there are no mandatory sex scenes, and I can just play for the story.
afaik all are skippable.
First babe you meet is arguably wonderhoney and the biologist is the sweetheart.

How fucking stupid are they
MC could be the smartest to detour the guilty or date and tame such a person.
MC is already in on this adventure after many years guarding a werehouse

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes