Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are many trans women doing the cams who act more like male sex workers/gay fetishists than trans or female. They also keep the cosplay/crossdressing fetish laid on thick.

The only real value in being trans is looking to get fully transitioned, get full other gender. There is no point otherwise.

Cosplay these days, complete with comic cons and group meetings make it superfluous to
just do it to become more gay that what you are right now, or fake becoming feminine or
just a tad more female while enjoying being the asshole in your relationships.

In many games, futa is already rolled eyes a demon who rapes the victims,
kind a like the succubus/incubus demons - got a tool to inflict pain.

For once, the asshole transgender who cannot go two sentences without shoving her trans
persona like a title of entitlement down your throat is worthy to call herself trans:
she actually got to the other side, she has gone the distance, because many just lose themselves on the way, because they stagnate in the moment when they suddenly are the living breeding embodiment of the futa kink IRL for males and females alike.

I think the gam should end without an heir.
We don't even know if MC is gonna survive the trials alive.
Unless they are planning a teary eye funeral for him if he fails.
So I rather there be no heirs, unless it goes towards that direction and they end up following his footsteps, then that's different.
Aisha is bae.

People are something more than just sex toys.

Note: I am kinda tired of people seeing characters as nothing more to archetypes to appease some kink, I blame shallow games that only do to cover some quota.
You know what? Quality games like Tlaero and Mortze are ones who focus more in telling a story than just some series of scenes and characters.
I think Aisha's backstory is not enough to have the futa/trans tag, which is more to show a fetish. Maybe a "post-op trans" for the 0.001% of games with that content
I think there is not that tag (maybe should request), anyway, as always, I think tags are misused...
I don't get it.
If he never did it inside, why bother going to the doctor to find out if they're pregnant?
The game really needs to be remade or something.
I was disappointed that our transgender friend is post op. I was sincerely hoping to see some trans girl cock action on the female lesbian and bi-sexual protagonist routes. But, people are who they are. I decline to judge them for being who they are. Aisha is a beautiful person. I could easily fall for her regardless of her biological equipment. She seems like a joy just be around her. That said, Stephanie is my favorite... solar flare hot and sweet as pie!;)(y) Love Stephanie! Love you too, Ava. Hugs, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
Stephanie was my fave until Aisha's route started. She was just super adorable.

To be fair I was expecting Aisha to be fully transitioned. I've followed these guys for years now, been a fan of Tlaero since she worked with Phreaky. It was characters like Christine and later the badass girls from the Elsaverse that helped me through a shit time of my own when I came out.

By that I mean they have always been more about the story and don't really do fetish content. Sure they have touched on certain things for one off scenes but not full characters.

Having talked to Tlaero a few times she seems super nice and I can't imagine she'd make a character that could offend anyone. If anything I think she has specific people in mind when she creates characters like that or she writes them with a certain group of people in mind. I know she puts a lot of thought into it though.

I didn't think Aisha would be used to fill a kink. I was prety sure it would be part of her back story. The way her story goes it wouldn't surprise me if it plays a big part in events later on. She's not welcome hom or she may be killed and losing her job would be a death sentnce so that may come back up.
My intro to these devs was through Mortze's Warrior's Heart. The sci-fi aspect drew me to Toro 7. I was also pleasantly surprised to find a male protagonist option among the sea of femme protagonist titles offered by Tora Productions. I am pleased to see quality AVN titles that put the story above the sex as long as the sex is worth the wait. Most of my favorite titles are like this... story first. I enjoy a good sci-fi, fantasy or other good story as long as the dev remembers to keep the adult in AVN. I just finished chapter 2 of Toro 7, ready to start chapter 3. I am sincerely enjoying what I have seen thus far and took DL for several other Tora Productions Ren'Py titles to try as well.

I'm an old school role player since well before my table top RPG days back in the 80's. Being a straight male it is easier for me to identify with a male protagonists but I do play female characters as well, just less often in sexually charged titles. That said, I do keep an open mind and intend to play all three routes through Toro 7. I also hope to find some other interesting titles among my DL choices from these devs. I always appreciate devs that finish what they start and few devs can boast the multitude of completed titles that Tora Productions does. I just hope Tlaero will allow Mortze enough time and support to continue and eventually complete the trilogy that starts with Warrior's Heart. That first installment completed in February of this year without so much as a peep since. The energy has gone to generating completed titles under the Tora Productions banner instead. I realize that is a side project for Mortze so I will exercise patience yet remain hopeful of seeing more of that fine content as well.

Thanks for everything, my friend.;)(y) Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
Game oN!
There are babes to sate many throbbing desires.

• Hey there
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Krull and PapaPhat

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I am sincerely enjoying what I have seen thus far and took DL for several other Tora Productions Ren'Py titles to try as well.
Thank you for playing! If you're looking for a good place to start, I suggest the Omnibus:
https://f95zone.to/threads/elsaverse-omnibus-vol-1-tora-productions.90315/
It contains the first five games we did together as well as a ton of short stories.

I just hope Tlaero will allow Mortze enough time and support to continue and eventually complete the trilogy that starts with Warrior's Heart.
It's not like that. Mortze picks what we work on, and I support him in all of his endeavors. After we finished Life Changes for Keeley, he worked for an entire year on the sequel to the Warrior's Heart, but only got about a third of it done. He didn't like working alone and eventually asked me to start Chasing Beth. After Chasing Beth, he picked Toro 7. This is a (very time consuming) hobby for me, but it's his full time job. If he ever wants to go back to Star Wars, I'll happily wait for him.

Tlaero

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was also pleasantly surprised to find a male protagonist option among the sea of femme protagonist titles offered by Tora Productions.
I think the titles of the games may have mislead you there hun.

Life Changes for Keeley was the first time they have done a female protag.

All their games have male protag, the women in the title are the love interests.

I just hope Tlaero will allow Mortze enough time and support to continue and eventually complete the trilogy that starts with Warrior's Heart. That first installment completed in February of this year without so much as a peep since. The energy has gone to generating completed titles under the Tora Productions banner instead. I realize that is a side project for Mortze so I will exercise patience yet remain hopeful of seeing more of that fine content as well.
Mortze was the one that pulled Tlaero into working on Beth and this.

If I remember rightly he wasn't enjoying working alone so much and works on the Star Wars stuff as and when he feels like it. Much like the sequel to Pandora some people keep asking for, it's just gonna take a bit of patience for when he decides to work on it.

It's not just you but seen a few people blame Tlaero for that and she has no control over what Mortze does. I think he prefers working with her on stuff.

Last edited:

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Thank you for playing! If you're looking for a good place to start, I suggest the Omnibus:
It contains the first five games we did together as well as a ton of short stories.

It's not like that. Mortze picks what we work on, and I support him in all of his endeavors. After we finished Life Changes for Keeley, he worked for an entire year on the sequel to the Warrior's Heart, but only got about a third of it done. He didn't like working alone and eventually asked me to start Chasing Beth. After Chasing Beth, he picked Toro 7. This is a (very time consuming) hobby for me, but it's his full time job. If he ever wants to go back to Star Wars, I'll happily wait for him.

Tlaero
What about future tags? Do you plan on adding pregnancy and impregnation content for example?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Mistakes in this story could cost them jobs.

I wouldn't think pregnancy will happen here, it's not quite the story for that and story is the focus here.
yea, it'd cut story short or it'd continue on earth (family life) and make it less unique. luckily no that problem with fem mc (lesbian path).

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think the titles of the games may have mislead you there hun.

Life Changes for Keeley was the first time they have done a female protag.

All their games have male protag, the women in the title are the love interests.

Mortze was the one that pulled Tlaero into working on Beth and this.

If I remember rightly he wasn't enjoying working alone so much and works on the Star Wars stuff as and when he feels like it. Much like the sequel to Pandora some people keep asking for, it's just gonna take a bit of patience for when he decides to work on it.

It's not just you but seen a few people blame Tlaero for that and she has no control over what Mortze does. I think he prefers working with her on stuff.
As for me, I do not blame anyone. Amazing art takes time, effort and the proper muse to spark it. So, I shall wait patiently and be hopeful. CCX said that it might only be possible if Tlaero joined forces with Mortze in completing the trilogy. TBH, I would love to see that. They seem to work well together and I am rather happy that I found Toro 7. I enjoy both the sci-fi and mystery aspects of the story and having a triple built in multiple play to uncover all sides of the story is a cool twist we seldom get to witness. So, I'm buckled in there and ready for a wild ride as the station shifts and tilts above "the thermal.";)(y)

Glad you liked my personal message. I meant what I said. If you ever need a receptive ear to bend or just want to talk about multiple totally unrelated games that would get us deleted from an open forum, feel free to hit me up any time, my friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As for me, I do not blame anyone. Amazing art takes time, effort and the proper muse to spark it. So, I shall wait patiently and be hopeful. CCX said that it might only be possible if Tlaero joined forces with Mortze in completing the trilogy. TBH, I would love to see that. They seem to work well together and I am rather happy that I found Toro 7. I enjoy both the sci-fi and mystery aspects of the story and having a triple built in multiple play to uncover all sides of the story is a cool twist we seldom get to witness. So, I'm buckled in there and ready for a wild ride as the station shifts and tilts above "the thermal.";)(y)

Glad you liked my personal message. I meant what I said. If you ever need a receptive ear to bend or just want to talk about multiple totally unrelated games that would get us deleted from an open forum, feel free to hit me up any time, my friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Appreciate it very much, hun.

A few of us have speculated on Tlaero working with Mortze on the Star Wars games but not sure if that's something he wants to do on his own or not.

I think Tlaero likes a break every now and then, she has other stuff going on and something called a social life that seems to be something other people have.

The two of them, as a couple.
Talk about Free Willy for doggystyle.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat
Aug 16, 2022
I have bounced off some of the earlier titles for various reasons, but Toro 7 is perfection. It's visually stunning, the writing is great, and the characters compelling.

I'm hooked.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Tlaero
Thank you for the suggestion, my friend. I gladly took DL of the collection and will try any/all of the Ren'Py titles from there. I'm a not fan of HTML format for AVN's or anything other than websites, honestly. So, I must respectfully pass on the HTML files. I am thoroughly enjoying Toro 7 at present, just about to start chapter three this afternoon. I find the vast number of completed titles rather encouraging. Hopefully you and Mortze can finish the trilogy together. That would be cool. But, I am patient and will gladly wait.

Meanwhile, as I said, I am sincerely enjoying Toro 7! So, keep the steady stream of updates coming, please! I find the sci-fi and mystery aspects intriguing and love how you structured everything so that there are three unique plays of the complete game to see all of the story aspects built right into the game design and characters. I'm looking forward to playing all three options! Being a straight male, I did start with the the male MC but I will play all three. I am already in love with Stephanie and Aisha as well... Aisha makes me wish I had started with one of the female options! Hahaha:LOL:

Thank you for everything, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: Tlaero

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
First off let me say this is a very solid VN so far with a decent story, real characters and good looking renders.
However, the introduction says "you can play as a straight man" and after Sumalee's latest scene this is in question.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lastly, let me say I could be interpreting this scene wrong and maybe this is just what the younger crowd does nowadays.
I want to be judgment free when it comes to kinks but in this case something seems off here if he's supposed to be straight.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I think that's what Mortze intended when he created the images for that scene, but it wasn't how I wrote it. In my view, she swallowed before kissing him. There are people who go for that kind of thing, but I didn't see it happening without them talking about it first.

Tlaero

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes