Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
I don't know how to unlock all the scenes even with walkthrough mode on.

Are the "Or mine" and "NSFW" scenes unlockable?

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You can't in one go, it's a date sim. You pick one and keep talking to her/him until you unlock the scene. You can talk to others after that but you are locked in for the one who's scene you saw.

You need to play all 3 MC's to see all scenes.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018

Are the "Or mine" and "NSFW" scenes unlockable?
I think you're asking about the Gallery scenes. The ones marked "Confidential" aren't available in the game yet. They will become available in future episodes.

Tlaero

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not much point in having her then. Oh well.
It's part of her story, she wasn't added to fit a kink.

You should know that by now. They have been going long enough for people to know the kind of content they make. They have always focused primarily on story and characters and less on kink content.

Aisha was added for her story not to fit a fap quota.

Speaking of Aisha, her scene was really sweet. So sweet I think Aisha has pipped out Stephanie as my fave.

Will admit I also played the male route to see what Sumalee was like. I didn't like her during the first meeting but she seemed okay'is after that. Figured the best way to get to know her was to see her intimate scenes.

She did kinda grow on me. Warmed up to her during her jog convo's but she cut loose at the end there and she's alright.

Brenda is close to being best girl in the game though.

Oh and Jonas is guilty as sin. He can't hide it.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dysphorika

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
I think you're asking about the Gallery scenes. The ones marked "Confidential" aren't available in the game yet. They will become available in future episodes.
Do you mean the "classified" galleries aren't available yet?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
It's part of her story, she wasn't added to fit a kink.

You should know that by now. They have been going long enough for people to know the kind of content they make. They have always focused primarily on story and characters and less on kink content.

Aisha was added for her story not to fit a fap quota.

Speaking of Aisha, her scene was really sweet. So sweet I think Aisha has pipped out Stephanie as my fave.

Will admit I also played the male route to see what Sumalee was like. I didn't like her during the first meeting but she seemed okay'is after that. Figured the best way to get to know her was to see her intimate scenes.

She did kinda grow on me. Warmed up to her during her jog convo's but she cut loose at the end there and she's alright.

Brenda is close to being best girl in the game though.

Oh and Jonas is guilty as sin. He can't hide it.
kinda pointless for me, then. we covered this before... an old game to you might be new to another... let's not go down this road again. sorry... but I don't find a fake pussy appealing. a story half of it for me but if not to fap at... I see little point.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is totally expensive man made esthetic countless broads just do it to ”rejuvenate”.
At least this babe did it to prove a point: she will be man made and be happy about it!
She is also the asshole from the crew, along with her asshole partner in ... cringe.
So whether you like it or not, she is not the allincompassing flower power awesome babe.
That title is taken by someone way more accepting and more mature than her bully ways.
Play and find out.
Not much point in having her then. Oh well.

Tlaero
Not for you, maybe, but the people I wrote her for would disagree...

Tlaero
kinda pointless for me, then. we covered this before... an old game to you might be new to another... let's not go down this road again. sorry... but I don't find a fake pussy appealing. a story half of it for me but if not to fap at... I see little point.
nice graphics! lets look at the Tabs. aaaaand there it is: Futa/Trans. it's already infected. I'm out!
There are two babes that melt hearts with their all inclusive awesome persona and attitude.
Be there for them and their merry cuddly fantastic selves will cover you in sunshines and luv.

You could think of her as someone who has undergone ”rejuvenation” procedure.
MC is someone who can and does hold her/his own in this game. Devs are cool and game like that.
Also, in this game, the babe you have the hots for you can go full loving and affectionate.
The others: you can confront in the mean time you live your wholesome romance with
THE ONE!

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
That is totally expensive man made esthetic countless broads just do it to ”rejuvenate”.
At least this babe did it to prove a point: she will be man made and be happy about it!
She is also the asshole from the crew, along with her asshole partner in ... cringe.
So whether you like it or not, she is not the allincompassing flower power awesome babe.
That title is taken by someone way more accepting and more mature than her bully ways.
Play and find out.

There are two babes that melt hearts with their all inclusive awesome persona and attitude.
Be there for them and their merry cuddly fantastic selves will cover you in sunshines and luv.
You could think of her as someone who has undergone ”rejuvenation” procedure.
also, in this game, the babe you have the hots for you can go full loving and affectionate.
the others you can confront in the mean time you live youe wholesome romance with
THE ONE!
not worth the price from the stories that I've read and images that I've seen.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hot Damn:eek::love: Earlier today, Maria was updated and now we have Tora too!!! This is amazing. Felt like Christmas and New Year comes early for me:p.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Reina

If you talk to Mali earlier in the day she talks about the woman she replaced, it's her name.
Thank you, my friend;)(y) I had tried several other combinations, including Raine but Reina hadn't even occurred to me! That is especially weird considering we have a Reina in our family! Doh! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Seriously, thank you... Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Avaron1974

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Aisha is bae.

People are something more than just sex toys.

Note: I am kinda tired of people seeing characters as nothing more to archetypes to appease some kink, I blame shallow games that only do to cover some quota.
You know what? Quality games like Tlaero and Mortze are ones who focus more in telling a story than just some series of scenes and characters.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I think Aisha's backstory is not enough to have the futa/trans tag, which is more to show a fetish. Maybe a "post-op trans" for the 0.001% of games with that content

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes