cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it's very sunny wherever she is (aka less light wouldn't hurt).

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

View attachment 2078461
Last week we had a cyberpunk image of Tara acting like a bounty hunter. Had I done a caption for this one, it would have been "Game over, man!" My favorite of the actual submissions, though, was Lazy Turtle's:

"I can bring you in warm, or I can bring you in cold."

It's been a while since we've seen a caption from you, LT. Welcome back!

I have some good news to report with Toro7. Mortze was incentivized to push hard on the final four conversation scenes for Episode 3, and he came through admirably. It's done and translated. I'm going to release a beta to $25 patrons today, and, assuming they don't find anything that needs significant work, I'll release it to $10 patrons on Tuesday and the public on Wednesday. This one unlocks the first sex scene with the final 3 love interests (The Director, Denver, and Aisha). Having enabled all of the romance paths now, the game format will change somewhat in Ep4.

As for this week's image, we have Tara frolicking in the sun, but if you look closely, you'll notice that she may be in danger. What format could that danger come in?

Tell me in captions.
Tlaero
i like the news!!!

• Hey there
Reactions: fortuna95

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018

Toro 7 Ep3 released

This is the official release of Episode 3 of our Science Fiction game, Toro 7. With this, all 9 primary romance paths are open.
We're releasing this today to higher tier patrons, and it will go out to the public in roughly a day.

PC/Linux version:

Mac version:

We hope you enjoy it!
Tlaero

(The "today" there was yesterday, so this is available to the public now.)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice (and damn since i was expecting replaying other game).

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Truer words have never been spoken.

screenshot0001.png

Nice update, got some more Steph fun and learned some new info. Thanks! ;)

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Loved Aisha's scene, which further solidified her status as my fav character. Thanks! :)

Kinda funny how my first instinct is to treat all characters equally when it comes to visiting/talking to, regardless of romantic interest. Though then I would probably never land on any romance path? :unsure::D

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Loved Aisha's scene, which further solidified her status as my fav character. Thanks! :)

Kinda funny how my first instinct is to treat all characters equally when it comes to visiting/talking to, regardless of romantic interest. Though then I would probably never land on any romance path? :unsure::D
Aisha's scene was so beautiful

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just curious, even without a harem, is it possible to date/be involved with more than one LI at a time?

Reactions: Dysphorika

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018

I'm a fan of Aisha too. I love when she smiles at the MC. Mortze is so outrageously talented that I count my lucky stars regularly.

There isn't enough "conversation time" to talk to everyone in one playthrough. It is certainly possible to not romance anyone, and it's possible to get enough time with people to give you the option to pick from the three that are the right gender/orientation for your MC.

Tlaero

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Good to know, if I'm playing as a male protag, then I'm locked out of Mali and Aisha? I was just trying to get points with everyone, but wasn't sure if there was an actual point where we have to exclusively pursue just one LI.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Good to know, if I'm playing as a male protag, then I'm locked out of Mali and Aisha? I was just trying to get points with everyone, but wasn't sure if there was an actual point where we have to exclusively pursue just one LI.
Mali and Aisha aren't into men. If you're playing a male protag then you can be friendly with them, but there won't be a sex scene. If you're going to pursue an LI, you should do it by the end of this episode.

Tlaero

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Mali and Aisha aren't into men. If you're playing a male protag then you can be friendly with them, but there won't be a sex scene. If you're going to pursue an LI, you should do it by the end of this episode.

Tlaero
not mad, disappointed.gif

Thanks for the clarification. I reeeally liked Aisha too, ah well.
So should I only focus on getting points with one possible LI per playthrough, or can I still get friend-zone points with others too?

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Once you get enough points to unlock the LI you're interested in, there's no need to get more with that person. You're welcome to, or you're free to talk to other people and learn their stories, etc.

Tlaero

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes