sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
It seems a perfect balance of interesting story and great renderings...
Another masterpiece from Tlaero and Mortze! Thank you guys!

Reactions: Dysphorika

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
There are three romanceable characters for each gender/orientation combination. You can choose to pursue any of them, but if you have sex with one, you won't be able to have sex with the other two in that playthrough. And, while you can have most of the conversations with the people you're not romantically compatible with, you won't be able to "convert" them to a different orientation or have sex with them.

Tlaero
Thus, if I understand correctly, because of 3 MC options and 3 romanceable characters for each MC, there are 9 playthrough available...

But the 3rd option is available only after Episode 3...

Last edited:

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Are you talking about the part in the first day where you're in the cabin with Stef and you're looking for clues? When you sweep your mouse around the image, text should appear when you're over a hit target. One of them is the bed, and another is the shelves by the bed. Another is the computer terminal on the desk, etc.

In settings, do you have the "Rollback Side" one set? I recently learned that can conflict with screen hit targets.

If you go to the galleries, are you able to click on any of the images there? That uses the same code as the search for clues section.

Tlaero

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Are you talking about the part in the first day where you're in the cabin with Stef and you're looking for clues? When you sweep your mouse around the image, text should appear when you're over a hit target. One of them is the bed, and another is the shelves by the bed. Another is the computer terminal on the desk, etc.

In settings, do you have the "Rollback Side" one set? I recently learned that can conflict with screen hit targets.

If you go to the galleries, are you able to click on any of the images there? That uses the same code as the search for clues section.

Tlaero
Yes, it's that very scene. I've tried the targets you mention, nothing appears.

The "Rollback Side" is disabled. In the galleries the images seem to work normally.

Steph keeps standing there, as perplexed as I am :)

I'm using Ren'Py SDK 8 (on a Mac) to run the game. Maybe some incompatibility with the version the game uses?

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Weird. I'm on Renpy 7.4.4. I haven't looked into Renpy 8 yet, so I don't know if there are incompatibilities. Any reason you're running it under the SDK rather than just invoking the executable directly?

Tlaero

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Weird. I'm on Renpy 7.4.4. I haven't looked into Renpy 8 yet, so I don't know if there are incompatibilities. Any reason you're running it under the SDK rather than just invoking the executable directly?

Tlaero
The main reason is that, for some games, the Mac version is one or two steps behind the Windows/Linux version, and for some the Mac version doesn't exist at all. Also Ren'Py 7 compiles for Intel processors, and if you have an Apple Silicon processor, you may have to wait for several minutes until Rosetta converts the game, but it's a minor inconvenience.

I've downloaded the Mac version you compiled. My save creates an error, it has to be damaged somehow, but I can start a new game. I'll try tomorrow to reach that scene with Steph.

Many thanks for your attention and many more thanks for this game. :love:

Last edited:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Weird. I'm on Renpy 7.4.4. I haven't looked into Renpy 8 yet, so I don't know if there are incompatibilities.
I've tried the Mac version, if I run it by itself the texts appear in the scene with Stephanie, but they don't if I run it through the Ren'Py Launcher. I guess it has to be an incompatibility between Ren'Py 7 and Ren'Py 8.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Thanks Udayana. I won't change Renpy versions while Toro 7 is in progress, but you've let me know that there are serious things to pay attention to if I upgrade to 8 for my next game. I haven't kept up with Renpy development, but I believe that 8 changed from Python 2 to 3. That in and of itself is pretty significant.

Tlaero

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
Ok so I found the safe code in here, but I obviously missed something in the game.

Where are the clues that would have let me figure it out in game?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ok so I found the safe code in here, but I obviously missed something in the game.

Where are the clues that would have let me figure it out in game?
It's a name.

You just need to work out which letter goes with which number, the name is pretty obvious.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint
4.40 star(s) 51 Votes