bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
I am trying to dispel the notion that all lesbians are man hating lunatics thanks to the blue haired fruitloops on Twitter and Tumblr.

Some of us don't hate over half the wolds population purely because they have a penis, reason being we aren't all insane.

Think it's all the hair dye they use, it's scrambled their brains.

Unless that was your subtle way of telling me to stfu in which case .... no, ner ner. See my mature response.
No no, don't get me wrong. You're doing good work. I'm just astonished you have the patience to do it over and over.

Reactions: Avaron1974

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just in case because I know some people were expecting something different. She has fully transitioned so she has a vagina.

That means her scenes will not involve a penis at all because she's only available for the lesbian MC.
well mc might go crazy and rape every female in ship and kill all males.

Reactions: Nulldev

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
well mc might go crazy and rape every female in ship and kill all males.
Normally a very valid point but my guess for what happens is they grow their own weed and all get stoned because what could possibly go wrong for a bunch of stoners thousands of miles under the sea with Killer Whales swimming around?

Tell me that doesn't sound like the start of the next Deep Blue Sea movie though?

Living under the sea and they created super smart Orca's that already happened to be the alpha predators of the oceans.

It's a horror movie ready to happen.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Now that you folks have had a chance to play Ep2, I'd like to ask for some feedback. With Aisha I'm trying to be true to her experience without rubbing your face in it too much. In other words, I'm trying to thread the needle between people who feel that I went too far with it and people who feel that I didn't go far enough. How am I doing with that?

Tlaero

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Now that you folks have had a chance to play Ep2, I'd like to ask for some feedback. With Aisha I'm trying to be true to her experience without rubbing your face in it too much. In other words, I'm trying to thread the needle between people who feel that I went too far with it and people who feel that I didn't go far enough. How am I doing with that?

Tlaero
For what you are aiming for in the game I think what is there works and isn't too in your face. It IS part of who she is and would come up in conversation, finding out if that makes someone uncomfortable would also be a topic.

That said, for what some people look for on F95 when they see that trans tag, it is going to leave some disappointed. You can see a bit of it in the thread already but she hasn't had a scene yet and people may have missed her in the shower so they might not get what they are expecting.

When people look for trans content here it is as a fetish not as a character like you created. They come looking for pre op so some people may be expecting her to still have her penis.

I can only speak for myself in saying how she currently is fits the role better. Being part of the lesbian route, a fully transitioned transwoman fits that route far better. Personally I could date someone that was fully transitioned, certain body parts would be a bit too much for me to handle. With that in mind, Aisha as is, is perfect.

With that said I don't really know how much is too much. I have a similar problem in that I find myself saying things like "as a lesbian" a lot and explaining things from that point of view because it's part of who I am and I wouldn't know how far is too far with Aisha explaining about herself.

I know, for me, the conversations so far have fit and it hasn't come across as too much but I know some people have less tolerence so finding a middle ground there would be key.

That being said i've really enjoyed all interactions on the lesbian route, Stephanie especially (I know she's bisexual, point still stands) she absolutely adorable.

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021

Tlaero
I really enjoy all of the VNs you and Mortze made over the years. I'm about to play this one in a moment :giggle:

I do have something I wanted to ask for a long time... Why are the images always so compressed :cry: ?

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I do have something I wanted to ask for a long time... Why are the images always so compressed :cry: ?
I wrote a simple tool that people could use to determine if they are actually able to tell the difference between the compressed images and the uncompressed ones. No one could. But the uncompressed images literally take 10 times as much space and make the downloads take 10 times longer. Doing that for no tangible benefit seems wasteful.

If you'd like to try the tool, it's here. If you'd like to try it with your own images, I can help you make that happen.

Tlaero

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
I wrote a simple tool that people could use to determine if they are actually able to tell the difference between the compressed images and the uncompressed ones. No one could. But the uncompressed images literally take 10 times as much space and make the downloads take 10 times longer. Doing that for no tangible benefit seems wasteful.

If you'd like to try the tool, it's here. If you'd like to try it with your own images, I can help you make that happen.

Tlaero
Thanks! I tried the test. I won't dispute the results you got. I totally agree many people can't tell the difference. However, the images you used for the test are some of the least affected by the compression. Noise - the busier the image is, the less noticeable it is. Most samples here are in the rain or have a good amount of noise and detail to avoid artifact (marbles, wood patterns, moving water). What the compression really affects are smooth gradients. Things like shadows or blurred surfaces (usually from depth of field) are especially bad. That's basically most renders.

Obviously, it was immediately noticed by me, which is why I asked. But if others are fine with it, then all good (y)

Marco6661

Apr 25, 2018

Tlaero
I consider Aisha to be a normal woman at first glance, both physically and in the way she acts with the other members of the crew.

One quickly learns upon getting to know her a little more closely that she has chosen, for various weighty reasons, not to assume her birth gender, a choice that is entirely her own.

As a reader, I fully respect this decision and see nothing shocking (in the story of course, not in the facts) both in her past history and in the way she lives her daily life in this confined environment.

I will enjoy discovering how a more intimate relationship will gradually develop between her and Kim (female MC) in episode 3 :)

Translated with (free version)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is amazing and the girls are written so well, dialogue and mood swings,
that navigating the dialogues is one adventure smooth happy feels going in the right direction.

Each girl is working through her day to day work schedule knowing how precious her intimacy is.
With the help of the orca lover and the amazing Steph, MC can slowly get to know them better.

Aisha :
The thing is, her changes she all over them, done with, finished.
She is now one accomplished babe, blossoming into this fantastic butterfly.
We are happy she is so confy and upbeat about hwo she is.
DO NOT RUIN THAT WITH WHATEVER DARK/HORRID/SOPPY ORIGIN STORY YOU WANNA COOK UP!
We do not wanna feel pitty for her, WE WANNA FEEL HER ALL THROBBING AND LIVELY ACTION PRONED!

Could never understand why or where reminiscing of the larvae black cocoon days would fit in any dialogue
now, precisely as many a team mate are sporting advanced degrees stating their prowess and ingenuity,
so talking of the heartache getting where they are now, spearheading advancements in many scientiffic
fields, will certianly take away so much of their good nature and appeal.

Keeping their humanity cooked up in this tiny vessel and feeling happy, confident in their own skin and also able to trust the MC, their safety officer, to keep the good feels going: that is the most pressing concirn,
with all the inquisitive talks Mc keeps heaving with them of the horrible incident of old.

Tlaero

Tlaero
Live in the moment, give the characters space and time to spread their wings!
Do not! I repeat, DO NOT keep the bad memories on display, reminiscing of the struggles of old,
those never do anyone any good, on the contrary, they are getting them strained and confused.

The ballance in quality and game design is spectacular, your efforts are to behold and cherish for any developer looking to have sound work ethic and strike the good deal on all fronts for their games.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Tlaero
I wonder who can say it's too far, on the contrary, unless they didn't see the futa/trans tag.

Personally I don't see the point in post-op trans female in those kind of games. There is some nice background, but seeing this tag we expect pre-op trans. Did you custom her genitalia to look like real post-op trans or is it a regular vagina model?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are in the future. The future hormones and lubes could help her body recover
better than enyone would expect.

Judging by prometheus standards,
they could have a fully operational med bot who can do it on the fly ...
On the enterprise mother ship that is,
doubt they can afford state of the art ***yutany merch on a cranped up ship
with pent up overqualified personnel too afraid of paperwork to ask for fruitloops.

Go search real post op throbbing action, they can already look good.

We have to realise the full result is man made and depends fully on the recovery and
post op conditioning of the female body.

I wonder who can say it's too far, on the contrary, unless they didn't see the futa/trans tag.

Personally I don't see the point in post-op trans female in those kind of games. There is some nice background, but seeing this tag we expect pre-op trans. Did you custom her genitalia to look like real post-op trans or is it a regular vagina model?
This game is not that fictional and the whole attracttion is the believability of the chars.

You might be used to a chad like asshole as a trans because that is what many devs do.
Others, case in point this game, still want to give purpose, meaning,
actual traits and personality to their chars.

Should you want horse hung freak with only rape on her mind, go play whatever sates that hunger.

Last edited:

Turska

Jun 10, 2018
I'm not sure what Tlaero means by going too far so I'm not sure if I'm giving the kind of feedback she is after but I'll try anyway.

I don't mind a trans character in a game. Pre/post, M->F, F->M, stories should have all kinds of characters and reflect real life. Especially a scifi world where the transition presumably is more advanced it would probably be more wide spread. I didn't feel like my face was being rubbed with it. It wasn't a big thing that screams at the player every minute. Only criticism I would give is that it felt like it came up too fast. People usually don't just blurt out intimate information about themselves the first time you shake their hand. But the station clearly has different social norms which is explained in the game so it fits with the world. So I can think on an intellectual level that the problem is with me and the social norms I've learned in my life and the game is just being true to it's "lore". But still on the other hand I can't help it, the first interaction took me out of the game a bit until I spent some time thinking about it.

It's probably a bit of a compromise depending on what you think is more important. I presume the way it is now is how you would like it to be, let's say your artistic vision. But even artists probably need to think about what the customer thinks (I don't know, I'm very far from an artist) so it might be good to give the information a bit later so it wouldn't be so jarring.

But now that I've thought it even more I'm kinda coming full circle around and thinking that the jarringness in itself might be a good thing. In a way it gave me a crash course into the game's world and made me think about my reactions in general. But then again, many people don't want to think... especially with their erotica. Tough choice. Anywho, hope my stream-of-consciousness rambling was of any value.

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes