Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In this game, the more you talk to someone, the better they wanna know you too.
You have to pick and choose who you are going to talk to the most,
getting more scenes with that person will put you in their lane, so the finish line
will be with the gal you spent the most getting to know her better throughout the game.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
I think her hairstyle fits her character. Because the game is pre-rendered, it would be very expensive to have multiple hairstyles for a person.

Tlaero
kk, Tlaero thx for reply, really appreciate it ^^ 1658420134136.png
Thedude715 see? that's an answer, calm, no throwing names. . . without irritation, flustration or agression. . .

Reactions: restlez

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What I meant was for the security officer who is the main character you are getting to impersonate in this game. Look at the other security personnel, the former had short hair also,
we are talking about the professional choices someone tasked with the safety of deep divers
would make to be the best example of safety and the instructor they need to feel safe.
btw not true, ya re sain' this. . . meanwhile in game content, oh what's thaton the back of her head? hair... oh, and the second one, with medium hair lenght,
so your answersare not true,
View attachment 1937563 View attachment 1937561
kk, Tlaero thx for reply, really appreciate it ^^ View attachment 1937660
Thedude715 see? that's an answer, calm, no throwing names. . . without irritation, flustration or agression. . .
The fact other girls have long hair is not part of the whole discussion,
because many have multiple doctorates degrees and do not follow protocol.

Now, would you want even your security officer not follow protocol?
You can follow the game and find out how the former not protocl following security officer ended up.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
How do you get to the scene with Mali? I've clicked all the right choices I would have thought.
You can activate the walkthrough mode in the preferences menu to check the actually right choices. But maybe try to speak to her both days while she's at work (talk about her in the second day), and go to have breakfast in your first morning (she's there)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So u can't date the trans girl as a man, kinda lame
Physically it makes no difference. She's fully transitioned to female genitalia so you aren't missing any special scenes. It's just her backstory and she isn't into men.

That said every MC has 3 LI's with only Stephanie as a crossover for male and lesbian MC's.

Also, Aisha's romance route hasn't started yet so can't comment on how good it is. Tried the other 2 women for the lesbian MC and those scenes were great.

Personally, i'd say give Stephanie a chance if you can. Talk to her on the bridge after her scene, she starts getting all pet namey. She's quite adorable.

I don't play male MC so can't comment on the other LI's for that either but if i'm remembering rightly, one of them is the director. You can bang the boss.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I'm talking to everybody to know them and working on the investigation. Who fuck a coworker on the second day of new job anyway? :HideThePain:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I love Mortze's work BUT....NOT a fan of the whole chicks with dicks thing...
There are no "chicks with dicks".

She has fully transitioned and has a vagina plus she's only available on the lesbian MC route so if you are playing male you'll never have sex with her.

Also, the fact you say that while having the banner for City of Broken Dreamers in your sig that DOES have a trans woman complete with giant cock in it is hilarious.

I'm talking to everybody to know them and working on the investigation. Who fuck a coworker on the second day of new job anyway? :HideThePain:
They do explain why that happens.

They have been stuck on the station for a while and are getting sexually frustrated.

Last edited:

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
So u can't date the trans girl as a man, kinda lame
If you're into bisexual women, you can date Stef. If you're into heterosexual women, you've got Oriana or the Director. But, if you're looking for lesbians who switch their orientation, then I'm probably not the writer you're looking for. There are a lot of other games that cater to that, though.

Tlaero

Guardra

May 29, 2018
well got to say i like the vn so far the only thing that i am thrown off by is how the text reads out its hard to tell who is talking it all just rolls together....maybe its just me that thinks the text can be a bit more define on whos talking

Reactions: Dysphorika

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I guess this is what got made instead of Warrior's Heart Part2. Sadge

Great work as always, though

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
As a longstanding fan of the Dazzling Duo that is Tlaero and Mortze... Guys, I gotta say: this game's shot up into my top 3 of all time. And that's just two episodes in, which is insane. Perfect sci-fi setting, intriguing premise, interesting LIs (I'm having a hard time remembering another adult game in which every.single.character is worth pursuing - hot damn!). Congrats!

- from a sincere Elsaverse (in general) and a Finding Miranda (in particular) fanboy.

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes