Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
well got to say i like the vn so far the only thing that i am thrown off by is how the text reads out its hard to tell who is talking it all just rolls together....maybe its just me that thinks the text can be a bit more define on whos talking
Thank you for the feedback. I've gotten that a few times. I don't like the "script style" that most of these games use, but if people are having trouble following the game, then I'm not doing my style well enough. I'll keep working on it. If I can't end up making it clear, I'll eventually switch to script style.

Tlaero

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Thank you for the feedback. I've gotten that a few times. I don't like the "script style" that most of these games use, but if people are having trouble following the game, then I'm not doing my style well enough. I'll keep working on it. If I can't end up making it clear, I'll eventually switch to script style.

Tlaero
It bothers me a bit too. Writing "[character name] sighs/says" before each line to know who speak, the built-in renpy UI has something very good for this. And you can use a blank name for narrator's comment and MC's thoughts.

If you don't want to change your style, no problem it's just my humble opinion. The game's still good.

Reactions: Dysphorika

snkeysnek

Dec 5, 2021
Some of the best writing in a game I've played on here - only real issue is that the lead up to the sex scenes is too abrupt.

Also, what's the point of having separate straight and lesbian female PC paths? Why not combine the two and let the player decide their partner.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Also, what's the point of having separate straight and lesbian female PC paths? Why not combine the two and let the player decide their partner.
different mindsets.

Lesbians have an entirely different mind set to straight women when it comes to partners. You'll see it more if you ever play a pure lesbian game and then play a game that gives you the choice.

The difference being the one with the choice still has her flirt with men and think about cock which as a lesbian I don't do.

I enjoy a pure lesbian MC much more than a bisexual one.

Like the background talk about a partner being left behind. The straight woman left a boyfriend, the lesbian left a girlfriend. It would take rewriting parts and it's not really needed.

This way breaks it up evenly and everyone gets what they want.

It doesn't change development time, it's only the writing that's different.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
chill out dude, just askin', i am not makin anyone to do somethin'. . .
no need to call me stupid, or weird. . .

the reason why i asked, is that i love games where ya have option to choose some, values of character ya re playin'
but still, it's not like i am tellin' someone to do smth. . . ei?

imo, irritation that my question triggers you with, shows, ya re not a follower of project, but fanatic, a devotee. . .
Lol my dude you asked a question and I answered it what about my answer was agressive to you? Why ask a question just to get pissy if you don't receive the response you wanted lol.

Let me be real with you I myself also hate people acting like as you say a "fanatic", people who still defend proven patreon milkers and people who get mad/defensive at the tinest bit of constructive criticism aimed at a dev (kinda like you just did hm), but you can't go calling anyone who answers a question a zealot if the response is not what in line with what you want.

And as a side note I would also prefer longer hair don't mean I will comment why don't x character look like what I would prefer.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Because she was a cop and then she was guarding a safe house before this job.
She did not make it to detective, to get outta the uniform and wear civi suits.
She wanted slick and on point, we have no photos of either her promotion of her duty looks.
She was sent on a submarine as a security officer.
She has to be a model of security and to watch out for the safety of all.
Cannot have luscious hair stuck in suits 20.000 below.

We can have organic lore coining explanations, thank you very much.
Also the babes sporting long hair keep it in a bun anyways.
Also also, the point sometimes is to explore the different other characters,
like the babes you can have action with,
you know yourself kind a too much to still be that narcisistic, do you not?
Uh what?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are there no scenes with the lesbian route yet?
There are 2 scenes on the lesbian route.

Stephanie has a scene in the first update and Mari had hers this one. I assume Aisha will be in next updates and that will be the start of all 3 routes then.

However once you pick a girl you can't sleep around. Stephanie does explain this on day 1.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
You are probably right and he was needlessly aggressive. But it takes two to tango and you are irritating him back now. Maybe be the bigger man and let it go.
If only they did lol you better belive I was sent a big rant on how I am "irrational and idiotic" oh well.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Tlaero, is a date with Sumalee in our immediate future? As in... mayyyybeee next episode? ^^
I don't know about a "date," but definitely a sex scene. :)

If anyone's keeping score, there are 3 potential LIs for every MC option. In Ep1 each MC got the ability to romance one of the LIs. In Ep2 they each got another one. We're now left with 3 LIs who don't have sex scenes yet. They will get theirs in Ep3.

Tlaero

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
I don't know about a "date," but definitely a sex scene. :)

If anyone's keeping score, there are 3 potential LIs for every MC option. In Ep1 each MC got the ability to romance one of the LIs. In Ep2 they each got another one. We're now left with 3 LIs who don't have sex scenes yet. They will get theirs in Ep3.

Tlaero
Thank you for seeing straight through my awkward attempt at diplomacy!

Also: HELL YEAH! *excitement intensifies*

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm starting to lose track of how many times you've explained lesbianism to people on this forum...
I am trying to dispel the notion that all lesbians are man hating lunatics thanks to the blue haired fruitloops on Twitter and Tumblr.

Some of us don't hate over half the wolds population purely because they have a penis, reason being we aren't all insane.

Think it's all the hair dye they use, it's scrambled their brains.

Unless that was your subtle way of telling me to stfu in which case .... no, ner ner. See my mature response.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Did your MC terrorize him enough that the director took you in her ofice for a whuppin”?
And why no gay man MC? :unsure: Don't answer, it's just a rhetorical question :4Head:

BTW the doc is gay if I understood correctly.
Lay off the doc!

There are so many warnings to that extent you shoulda gotten the picture by now.

Marco6661

Apr 25, 2018
I am trying to dispel the notion that all lesbians are man hating lunatics thanks to the blue haired fruitloops on Twitter and Tumblr.

Some of us don't hate over half the wolds population purely because they have a penis, reason being we aren't all insane.

Think it's all the hair dye they use, it's scrambled their brains.

Unless that was your subtle way of telling me to stfu in which case .... no, ner ner. See my mature response.
English not being my native language, I use a translation tool and hope to avoid any clumsiness in the following lines.

Many people on this good old Earth consider that the only correct way to think is their own, and that others are wrong because they don't think like them.
I am a straight white male with a job (business) that requires me to be around a lot of people whose orientations I don't share, but that doesn't stop me from appreciating them as people.
Acceptance of difference and open-mindedness are in my eyes the essential things to continue to live in harmony, and the more time goes by, the more I feel intolerance rising around me, whatever the community is.

Thank you Avaron for the intelligence and maturity you show in each of your messages, although our opinions may sometimes differ. This is for me in the spirit of what we find in Tlaero's writing and Mortze's illustrations.

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes