Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Yeah, on Ep2, the script is done, the images are done, and the coding is done. The Spanish translation is done and the French one is almost done. I've tested it pretty heavily but will probably do another pass before I release it. My intent is to release it to $10 patrons on Tuesday July 19th and to the public roughly a day later.

Tlaero

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018

Toro 7 Ep2 released

This is the release of Episode 2 of our science fiction game, Toro 7. We're releasing to higher tier patrons today and will open it up to the public in roughly a day.

This Episode is roughly the same length as Ep1, with a mix of mandatory scenes as well as ones you get to choose. And it adds a sex scene for 3 more of the characters.

Your existing saved games should continue to work, but I've also added a mechanism to name your saves. If you want to set the name on an existing save, load it and then save it again after setting the name on the Save screen.

The PC/Linux version is here:

And the Mac version is here:

I hope you enjoy it!

Tlaero

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Tlaero The banner image of this game does not stimulate curiosity at all, it doesn't attract visitors. I suggest to insert some game's characters in it. You have beautiful graphics, show them.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Because she was a cop and then she was guarding a safe house before this job.
She did not make it to detective, to get outta the uniform and wear civi suits.
She wanted slick and on point, we have no photos of either her promotion of her duty looks.
She was sent on a submarine as a security officer.
She has to be a model of security and to watch out for the safety of all.
Cannot have luscious hair stuck in suits 20.000 below.
btw, why the female player character needs to have short haircut?
Because that is what the dev choose? What a wierd question you do realise how much more work having to render every scene twice would be if you had the option to choose something like that.
We can have organic lore coining explanations, thank you very much.
Also the babes sporting long hair keep it in a bun anyways.
Also also, the point sometimes is to explore the different other characters,
like the babes you can have action with,
you know yourself kind a too much to still be that narcisistic, do you not?

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
Because that is what the dev choose? What a wierd question you do realise how much more work having to render every scene twice would be if you had the option to choose something like that.
chill out dude, just askin', i am not makin anyone to do somethin'. . .
no need to call me stupid, or weird. . .

the reason why i asked, is that i love games where ya have option to choose some, values of character ya re playin'
but still, it's not like i am tellin' someone to do smth. . . ei?

imo, irritation that my question triggers you with, shows, ya re not a follower of project, but fanatic, a devotee. . .

Last edited:

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
Because she was a cop and then she was guarding a safe house before this job.
She did not make it to detective, to get outta the uniform and wear civi suits.
She wanted slick and on point, we have no photos of either her promotion of her duty looks.
She was sent on a submarine as a security officer.
She has to be a model of security and to watch out for the safety of all.
Cannot have luscious hair stuck in suits 20.000 below.
btw not true, ya re sain' this. . . meanwhile in game content, oh what's thaton the back of her head? hair... oh, and the second one, with medium hair lenght,
so your answersare not true,
obraz_2022-07-21_171405547.png obraz_2022-07-21_171310126.png

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Are there no scenes with the lesbian route yet?
There was a scene (or two I think?) in the update before with Steph (wasn't sure on the other as I'm on the Steph path).

On a side note, I really liked this update. Short, but still really good. A very interesting twist after opening that safe that's now got me second guessing everyone lol. I love how this story is coming along and very eager to see what comes next. ;)

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes