Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So many fond memories come together in this game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do try and remember that not many of the latest batman movies
not to mention latest saw movies would not work if the investigators
COULD ACTUALLY PIECE THE CLUES TOGETHER AND SOLVE THE MURDERS ON 1ST TRY.

They need THE WHOLE MOVIE to piece a puzzle together, not to mention one with many numbers in it.

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
I know that you got it already, but the biggest clue was the line, "You are the key to all of my secrets."

Tlaero
Yeah, that makes sense now. :ROFLMAO:

Tremendous, tremendous work by the way. Don't get me wrong, the harem and orgy fests are fun but it's nice to get a change of pace from time to time. The story is great and the graphics are amazing.

Even though I already figured out that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1664755693721.png
Last week we had a cyberpunk image of Tara acting like a bounty hunter. Had I done a caption for this one, it would have been "Game over, man!" My favorite of the actual submissions, though, was Lazy Turtle's:

"I can bring you in warm, or I can bring you in cold."

It's been a while since we've seen a caption from you, LT. Welcome back!

I have some good news to report with Toro7. Mortze was incentivized to push hard on the final four conversation scenes for Episode 3, and he came through admirably. It's done and translated. I'm going to release a beta to $25 patrons today, and, assuming they don't find anything that needs significant work, I'll release it to $10 patrons on Tuesday and the public on Wednesday. This one unlocks the first sex scene with the final 3 love interests (The Director, Denver, and Aisha). Having enabled all of the romance paths now, the game format will change somewhat in Ep4.

As for this week's image, we have Tara frolicking in the sun, but if you look closely, you'll notice that she may be in danger. What format could that danger come in?

Tell me in captions.
Tlaero

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

View attachment 2078461

As for this week's image, we have Tara frolicking in the sun, but if you look closely, you'll notice that she may be in danger. What format could that danger come in?
First I thought it was the super dangerous Imperial Trooper that was probably drowning but then i saw the Watermelon floating ring ..... always beware Watermelon floating rings.

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021

View attachment 2078461
Last week we had a cyberpunk image of Tara acting like a bounty hunter. Had I done a caption for this one, it would have been "Game over, man!" My favorite of the actual submissions, though, was Lazy Turtle's:

"I can bring you in warm, or I can bring you in cold."

It's been a while since we've seen a caption from you, LT. Welcome back!

I have some good news to report with Toro7. Mortze was incentivized to push hard on the final four conversation scenes for Episode 3, and he came through admirably. It's done and translated. I'm going to release a beta to $25 patrons today, and, assuming they don't find anything that needs significant work, I'll release it to $10 patrons on Tuesday and the public on Wednesday. This one unlocks the first sex scene with the final 3 love interests (The Director, Denver, and Aisha). Having enabled all of the romance paths now, the game format will change somewhat in Ep4.

Tell me in captions.
Tlaero
AAAAAAWWWW YIIIIISSSSS
That is all.

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes