Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I think Aisha's backstory is not enough to have the futa/trans tag, which is more to show a fetish. Maybe a "post-op trans" for the 0.001% of games with that content
I think there is not that tag (maybe should request), anyway, as always, I think tags are misused...

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
while im not a fan of story based games this one is solid. it looks good n all, though im used to sex right there or a long ass relationship thing like Summer's Gone.

anyways, what was added? memory is shit but im pretty sure when i played through last time i saw the same exact stuff i did this time

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
while im not a fan of story based games this one is solid. it looks good n all, though im used to sex right there or a long ass relationship thing like Summer's Gone.

anyways, what was added? memory is shit but im pretty sure when i played through last time i saw the same exact stuff i did this time
The scenes for the final LI's.

Aisha for lesbian route, Sumalee for male and whatever the other tech guys name is for the straight female.

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
The scenes for the final LI's.

Aisha for lesbian route, Sumalee for male and whatever the other tech guys name is for the straight female.
I must be braindead then, i thought with confidence i saw aisha's scene last time. Thanks tho

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Infected? I don't understand.

Tlaero
There are a minority group of people on the site refuse to touch anything with futanari or transgender charcaters and look at it like they are an infection on the games.

Not the nicest of people.

I must be braindead then, i thought with confidence i saw aisha's scene last time. Thanks tho
Last update for the lesbian route was the marine biologist, Mali.

Stephanie was first, also doubles for the male protag, girl aint fussy.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There are a minority group of people on the site refuse to touch anything with futanari or transgender charcaters and look at it like they are an infection on the games.

Not the nicest of people.

Last update for the lesbian route was the marine biologist, Mali.

Stephanie was first, also doubles for the male protag, girl aint fussy.
I was disappointed that our transgender friend is post op. I was sincerely hoping to see some trans girl cock action on the female lesbian and bi-sexual protagonist routes. But, people are who they are. I decline to judge them for being who they are. Aisha is a beautiful person. I could easily fall for her regardless of her biological equipment. She seems like a joy just be around her. That said, Stephanie is my favorite... solar flare hot and sweet as pie!;)(y) Love Stephanie! Love you too, Ava. Hugs, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was disappointed that our transgender friend is post op. I was sincerely hoping to see some trans girl cock action on the female lesbian and bi-sexual protagonist routes. But, people are who they are. I decline to judge them for being who they are. Aisha is a beautiful person. I could easily fall for her regardless of her biological equipment. She seems like a joy just be around her. That said, Stephanie is my favorite... solar flare hot and sweet as pie!;)(y) Love Stephanie! Love you too, Ava. Hugs, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
Stephanie was my fave until Aisha's route started. She was just super adorable.

To be fair I was expecting Aisha to be fully transitioned. I've followed these guys for years now, been a fan of Tlaero since she worked with Phreaky. It was characters like Christine and later the badass girls from the Elsaverse that helped me through a shit time of my own when I came out.

By that I mean they have always been more about the story and don't really do fetish content. Sure they have touched on certain things for one off scenes but not full characters.

Having talked to Tlaero a few times she seems super nice and I can't imagine she'd make a character that could offend anyone. If anything I think she has specific people in mind when she creates characters like that or she writes them with a certain group of people in mind. I know she puts a lot of thought into it though.

I didn't think Aisha would be used to fill a kink. I was prety sure it would be part of her back story. The way her story goes it wouldn't surprise me if it plays a big part in events later on. She's not welcome hom or she may be killed and losing her job would be a death sentnce so that may come back up.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Stephanie was my fave until Aisha's route started. She was just super adorable.

To be fair I was expecting Aisha to be fully transitioned. I've followed these guys for years now, been a fan of Tlaero since she worked with Phreaky. It was characters like Christine and later the badass girls from the Elsaverse that helped me through a shit time of my own when I came out.

By that I mean they have always been more about the story and don't really do fetish content. Sure they have touched on certain things for one off scenes but not full characters.

Having talked to Tlaero a few times she seems super nice and I can't imagine she'd make a character that could offend anyone. If anything I think she has specific people in mind when she creates characters like that or she writes them with a certain group of people in mind. I know she puts a lot of thought into it though.

I didn't think Aisha would be used to fill a kink. I was prety sure it would be part of her back story. The way her story goes it wouldn't surprise me if it plays a big part in events later on. She's not welcome hom or she may be killed and losing her job would be a death sentnce so that may come back up.
My intro to these devs was through Mortze's Warrior's Heart. The sci-fi aspect drew me to Toro 7. I was also pleasantly surprised to find a male protagonist option among the sea of femme protagonist titles offered by Tora Productions. I am pleased to see quality AVN titles that put the story above the sex as long as the sex is worth the wait. Most of my favorite titles are like this... story first. I enjoy a good sci-fi, fantasy or other good story as long as the dev remembers to keep the adult in AVN. I just finished chapter 2 of Toro 7, ready to start chapter 3. I am sincerely enjoying what I have seen thus far and took DL for several other Tora Productions Ren'Py titles to try as well.

I'm an old school role player since well before my table top RPG days back in the 80's. Being a straight male it is easier for me to identify with a male protagonists but I do play female characters as well, just less often in sexually charged titles. That said, I do keep an open mind and intend to play all three routes through Toro 7. I also hope to find some other interesting titles among my DL choices from these devs. I always appreciate devs that finish what they start and few devs can boast the multitude of completed titles that Tora Productions does. I just hope Tlaero will allow Mortze enough time and support to continue and eventually complete the trilogy that starts with Warrior's Heart. That first installment completed in February of this year without so much as a peep since. The energy has gone to generating completed titles under the Tora Productions banner instead. I realize that is a side project for Mortze so I will exercise patience yet remain hopeful of seeing more of that fine content as well.

Thanks for everything, my friend.;)(y) Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: Dysphorika
4.40 star(s) 51 Votes