turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Found this VN randomly and found me most seriously pleased playing it :love:

For me more exiting is how enthralling the storyline was developing after the first "smooth" episodes.
I barely could stop proceeding and ended Ep6 after a few evenings, being very curious how this adventure will going on.

Beneath the main story of a supposedly crime and the more and more turning out of the malicious intentions of the company the atmosphere of the tiny restricted world of this station amidst a totally hostile environment is excellent displayed.
Also the feelings and dealings of the protagonists are evolved very subtle, and how the MC slowly step by step getting into them.

Btw nice sex scene with Reina :love:

So really well done, congrats to the Devs (y)(y)(y)(y)

But damn - what happend to Jonas??? Where is the dog??? :unsure:
Hope, Ep 7 is coming soon :p

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1689795567364.png

This game find all the fortitude in essence by hearing all the news on failed deep sea diving nowadays.
Seems long time bottom of the ocean dwelling this game takes for granted is more complicated
and more hazardous than anyone could comprehend.
It has been prooved to be more dangerous than outher atmosphere travel in the later months.
1689795771127.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i could tell what song she plays but 99.999% of posters wouldn't know it.

Kali_K

Jan 17, 2020
Downloaded this after it being recommended and after reading the dev statement about realistic characters, so my expectations were higher than average. However, I'm really struggling to get into it. It's not the writing though, that actually seems to be good and the story is somewhat intriguing. The issue I'm having is with the visual design of the characters. Between the (imo) bad hairstyles and with every single female looking as though she's had a boob job, I'm a little confused as to the claim about 'realistic' characters. I'm assuming however that it's more referring to their personality and the fact that they're not falling flat on their back the moment they meet the MC. It's making it hard for me to commit to continue playing, as both the story and the love interest models (outside of bad hair and ridiculous boobs) is great, the blonde station manager is especially gorgeous. Each woman is unique in appearance and different enough from other games to not constantly remind me of other characters (something that sadly can't be said for a number of other games).

I'm going to try and continue with it but I'd like to make a plea to the devs for their future games to please consider more variety in body proportions (figures as well, not just boobs). I'm really not against big boobs at all, I've dated many women with very large chests but what I do find off-putting is unrealistic looking boobs, especially on slim/athletic female figures where (outside of boob jobs) it's not so common to find (and the breasts on the characters really do look very unnatural). I'm sure I'm probably the only one (or at least one of only a very small number) that is likely to make this complaint considering the nature of this site but for a game that boasts realistic characters, I don't think it's unfair to raise this as a criticism.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

Turska

Jun 10, 2018
The boobs are mostly big, yes. But I certainly don't agree that they look like fake boobs. Mortze's renders actually have gravity in them. Not like most other games here that have zero gravity boobs jutting from chests no matter what pose the person is in. Also said boobs come in many varieties, they are not all from the same mold with just slight size differences. Like how Oriana has kinda tubular breasts with large areolas. But again admittedly the breasts in this game are consistently on the larger side and let's say "young and firm" so maybe they can be perceived as fake boobs.

I have to admit, this criticism kinda caught me off guard. I hope I don't sound defensive, you surely can have your own opinions. I just remember seeing much more complaining to the other direction. At least the glorious, realistic Mortze bush hasn't always seemed to be everyones cup of tea.

Their older games btw already have variety in body proportions and smaller boobs in the mix. You could check them out if this game isn't your thing. "Saving Chloe" has as the main girl a short, red headed, petite, small boobed individual. Although it's hard to recommend that as the first, since it's (if I remember correctly) the last game of a series of 4 so you would probably be lost with the plot.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I don't think boobs look fake in here. On the contrary, I think the trans character's boobs are looking too natural (but that's because it's the future I've been told). But yeah they are on the bigger scale (still reasonable) even for the asian character IIRC.

Talking about "realistic" characters is more about personality than appearance anyway.

Not every games appeal to everyone, and that's fine.

Reactions: Brannon

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Downloaded this after it being recommended and after reading the dev statement about realistic characters, so my expectations were higher than average. However, I'm really struggling to get into it. It's not the writing though, that actually seems to be good and the story is somewhat intriguing. The issue I'm having is with the visual design of the characters. Between the (imo) bad hairstyles and with every single female looking as though she's had a boob job, I'm a little confused as to the claim about 'realistic' characters. I'm assuming however that it's more referring to their personality and the fact that they're not falling flat on their back the moment they meet the MC. It's making it hard for me to commit to continue playing, as both the story and the love interest models (outside of bad hair and ridiculous boobs) is great, the blonde station manager is especially gorgeous. Each woman is unique in appearance and different enough from other games to not constantly remind me of other characters (something that sadly can't be said for a number of other games).

I'm going to try and continue with it but I'd like to make a plea to the devs for their future games to please consider more variety in body proportions (figures as well, not just boobs). I'm really not against big boobs at all, I've dated many women with very large chests but what I do find off-putting is unrealistic looking boobs, especially on slim/athletic female figures where (outside of boob jobs) it's not so common to find (and the breasts on the characters really do look very unnatural). I'm sure I'm probably the only one (or at least one of only a very small number) that is likely to make this complaint considering the nature of this site but for a game that boasts realistic characters, I don't think it's unfair to raise this as a criticism.
Are you sure you´re talking about Toro7??????
Or is there a confusion with another game?

It´s a while I finished my playthrough (https://f95zone.to/threads/toro-7-ep-6-tora-productions.111945/post-11243118) but if I remember right I can nothing confirm of your complaining.

Anyway with "station manager" you mean Stephanie - she is "Station Duty Officer"
Toro7-Stephanie.jpg

The real station manager = Director is Sumalee and definitely not blonde (and also not big breasted)
Toro7-Director.jpg

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1691429718910.jpeg
Last week we had Tara naked on a chair. The best caption came from Hammer with:
“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she spreads her legs in mine”.
Classic noir there, Hammer.

In Toro 7, Mortze finished the images this week, and I put the scenes together. This is the final episode of the game, and I'm really pleased with how it turned out. We need some time for our localizers to finish their translations, so I'm going to release the untranslated Beta version to $25 patrons today and release the final game to others in a week or so.

Toro 7 was a lot of fun to create, but I found that I didn't like the tradeoffs required by having so many MCs and LIs. As much as I like players getting to choose their MC and LI, I prefer the story-telling depth that comes from a more focused game. We'll see what the future holds.

This week's image is the two MC characters in Toro 7. Which do you prefer playing?
Tell me in captions.

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021

View attachment 2834124
Last week we had Tara naked on a chair. The best caption came from Hammer with:
“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she spreads her legs in mine”.
Classic noir there, Hammer.

In Toro 7, Mortze finished the images this week, and I put the scenes together. This is the final episode of the game, and I'm really pleased with how it turned out. We need some time for our localizers to finish their translations, so I'm going to release the untranslated Beta version to $25 patrons today and release the final game to others in a week or so.

Toro 7 was a lot of fun to create, but I found that I didn't like the tradeoffs required by having so many MCs and LIs. As much as I like players getting to choose their MC and LI, I prefer the story-telling depth that comes from a more focused game. We'll see what the future holds.

This week's image is the two MC characters in Toro 7. Which do you prefer playing?
Tell me in captions.
Ah maaaaaan. Over so soon? :cry:

MonckeyMan

Jul 8, 2017
i think all the good things need have an end. There are a lot of visual novels out there that just keep prolonging the story until you lose interest. It is better to have a clear ending from the beginning of the story and close the story once that point has been reached. Besides, the good thing is that Tlaero and Mortze always give us new stories from the universes they have already created.

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Over already? But how?? How could the story possibly close in the length of one more chapter unless... unless there's a massive implosion of the carbon fiber hull of the station and everyone dies o_O

• Sad
Reactions: EndlessNights

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Over already? But how?? How could the story possibly close in the length of one more chapter unless... unless there's a massive implosion of the carbon fiber hull of the station and everyone dies o_O
Like Ocean Gate Titan?

Anyway I agree - after recent end of episode 6 there is so much literary potential left in this story it could fill another 6 or more episodes in my opinion.

I hope this all will come :p (and possibly soon :love:)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 51 Votes