Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
...Ocean Gate Titan?
(y)
After all, the alarm for a loss of pressure in at least part of the station has already gone off, whether it was real or not...

...there is so much literary potential left in this story it could fill another six or more episodes...
I know! It feels like the characters have barely even met each other! Sure, it's been an intense introduction, but what has it been? A few days since MC stepped foot on the station?

Maybe this is just the introductory story, like the prologue, of a larger story with this cast?

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
I came back to this one after setting it aside for months, and definitely enjoyed jumping back into the world and story.

As far as it ending, I think ending it now makes sense. All of the mysteries related to the station itself have been cleared up. There are some overarching threads regarding the corporation as a whole but pursuing that further would change the dynamic of the game too much imo.

I definitely enjoyed replaying it without picking someone. Well... without picking one of the standard crew at least. As that seemed to fill in some missing points of the story.

It's also fun to start from the beginning again and pick up on all the clues like the fish smell, the water, and the window. Let alone at the beginning when the MC picks up Reina's picture and says something about well, at least we know she didn't kill him.

Great game thus far and I look forward to the conclusion.

• Red Heart
Reactions: proximus and Tlaero

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
It's also fun to start from the beginning again and pick up on all the clues like the fish smell, the water, and the window. Let alone at the beginning when the MC picks up Reina's picture and says something about well, at least we know she didn't kill him.
Thank you! I've been hoping someone would pick up on those things.

Tlaero

Reactions: proximus and Mark17

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022

Tlaero
The fact that you had to take certain routes to see all of the pieces was a nice touch.

Just to clarify, it's implied but not specifically stated... but the gun is in the case that Sumalee took from the room right?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Tlaero
Indeed!
Just started a second playthrough some days before and - surprise! Depending on the answers you choose for the MC I got other scenes as at first trial :love:
E.g. sex with Stephanie, which I missed at first attempt.

Looking forward very courious what´s coming up next episode.

As Mugg and me explained here https://f95zone.to/threads/toro-7-ep-6-tora-productions.111945/post-11431508 and https://f95zone.to/threads/toro-7-ep-6-tora-productions.111945/post-11431781 I hope it´s not the last resumption.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Toro 7 [Ep. 7] [Tora Productions]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's always bittersweet when a game I enjoy finishes.

On the one hand, yay I can see how it ends. On the other hand, boo no more updates.

Congrats on the finish you 2 and thankyou for another enjoyable game. Now just to cross my fingers and toes for more Elsaverse :p

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
It's also the reason why the station's symbol is a bull. And if you know your mythology, you probably know why they'd name a station in that location by that name...

Tlaero
If you tell someone that my history and my people's beliefs are mythology, you become history. Great examples are Asia, America, the Middle East

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
If you tell someone that my history and my people's beliefs are mythology, you become history. Great examples are Asia, America, the Middle East
If you're saying that Zeus getting together with Europa while in the form of a bull is history, not mythology, then you've opened my eyes to beliefs I didn't realize or understand. I apologize.

Tlaero

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes