bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
How can I unlock the gallery-the truth is out there?
(I have done all bonus scenes.)
Is that the one outside of the path galleries, so to speak? If so, you need to go through the game without having a love interest, then accept Reina's proposition. It can be unlocked once per MC gender.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
How can I unlock the gallery-the truth is out there?
(I have done all bonus scenes.)
Play a route with no sex with the crew (you'll have the chance to have sex with Reina if you treat her well)

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I seriously understand people that are surprised by the "shortness" of this story.

Thinking about the lore that this story create, to tell the story of David vs Goliath would takes ages.
I'd love to see how they're going to bring the various bases together to collaborate and fight the BIG BAD CORPO.
But it would take years of development.

I like the idea of stoping the story right after this event, leting the rest of the story open.
Maybe they will come back to it with other MCs of the same MCs but with big time jumps...

Numerous possibilities and one of them would be to let it be as it is, a short and condensed story of the Toro 7's base.

Well done ! I LOVED IT !
T7siG.gif

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Fully finished? Dang that was a lot faster than I expected. Congrats on another finished game Devs! (y)

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Toro 7 [Ep. 7] Unofficial Android Port + ZLZK's Universal Choice Descriptor

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 442mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I seriously understand people that are surprised by the "shortness" of this story.

Thinking about the lore that this story create, to tell the story of David vs Goliath would takes ages.
I'd love to see how they're going to bring the various bases together to collaborate and fight the BIG BAD CORPO.
But it would take years of development.

I like the idea of stoping the story right after this event, leting the rest of the story open.
Maybe they will come backt to it with other MCs of the same MCs but with big time jumps...

Numerous possibilities and one of them would be to let it be as it is, a short and condensed story ofin the Toro 7's base.

Well done ! I LOVED IT !
View attachment 2852920
I think a Toro-verse would be interesting but we'll need to get the stories of a few other Toro stations before ultimately getting a "team up against big bad corpo" story.

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
It's also the reason why the station's symbol is a bull. And if you know your mythology, you probably know why they'd name a station in that location by that name...
Hmmm, now that I think about it... I don't suppose Reina is some kind of analogy for Persephone?

*EDIT* As usual I spoke before thinking, mixing up Europa's story with that of Persephone. In my head, I constructed the narrative of the god in bull form (Toro) abducting the girl (Reina) and forcing her to eat the poisoned seeds to keep her in the underworld.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Udayana

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
MC is sexy with beautiful tits, but sadly there is no animated.
Btw nice game anyway. Cant wait for the new game from them.

Dec 7, 2020
The ending is a bit abrupt, I agree, but it's very climatic in its own way. I really like how the game narrates all of these life or death situations.

Guess now I'll try the other routes and then unlock the "extra" scene.

The lore is very interesting, so I hope that we get more stories in this world. This needs a sequel xD.

Regarding what some people were talking about Aisha and the tags, I proposed tags for pre-op/non-op and post-op trans characters, so the tags give more useful information about the characters, and actually referenced this game as an example of a game with a trans post-op character, but they never bothered to answer me about that, lol.

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The ending is a bit abrupt, I agree, but it's very climatic in its own way. I really like how the game narrates all of these life or death situations.

Guess now I'll try the other routes and then unlock the "extra" scene.

The lore is very interesting, so I hope that we get more stories in this world. This needs a sequel xD.

Regarding what some people were talking about Aisha and the tags, I proposed tags for pre-op/non-op and post-op trans characters, so the tags give more useful information about the characters, and actually referenced this game as an example of a game with a trans post-op character, but they never bothered to answer me about that, lol.
If you want to propose new tags (and I'm not passing judgement on your suggestion), I suggest you do it in the "New Tag Discussion" thread, not here.

Reactions: Mistress Elizabeth
Dec 7, 2020
If you want to propose new tags (and I'm not passing judgement on your suggestion), I suggest you do it in the "New Tag Discussion" thread, not here.
That's what I did xD. I did when that thread was more or less new, and again after some time, but they never answered me about that.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is this game worth playing for the Male protag now that its complete? I had bad experinces with the devs last multiprotag game where the MMC part felt half baked.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
needs a gallery unlocker
there is unofficial.

use the search luke.

Is this game worth playing for the Male protag now that its complete? I had bad experinces with the devs last multiprotag game where the MMC part felt half baked.
yes, maybe, no. as you know some scenes are locked behind gender choice but that aside it is nice path.

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes